His Never Ending Sorry

Gay Boyfriend

Another Monday had arrived. Sehun entered the school with his most bored expression ever. He opened the classroom door. On the corner of his eye, he saw Seulgi who was wrote something on her book. He rushed to his seat and pretended not to saw her since he was still embarrassed after Sunday's event.

After caught them on Sunday, Seulgi had scolded Krystal for did something inappropriate when they were hang out. For Sehun, she decided to play with him a bit instead of scold him. Krystal once told her that Sehun was quite indifferent towards other girls. So he probably won't listen to her.

She began to threw paper balls to his head. When she got no respond, she made a few bigger size of balls and threw it to his head again. He looked uncomfortable, but still hasn't give in to look back. Finally, she grabbed a pen and directed it carefully to his head. She threw it and hit the back of his head. Sehun hissed immediately and rubbed his abused head.

"What?!" He snapped with a glare.

"Nothing. I'm just bored, Soojung isn't here yet so I chose to play with you." Seulgi grinned with a shrug.

"Why don't you play some games in your phone?" She shook her head.

"Nope. I prefers physical game instead of digital one. My eyes will go blind if I do that."

"If your physical game means abusing people, then go find someone else. I have no mood for playing around. Soojung is still ignoring me and here you are trying to annoy me." He replied coldly.

Basically, Sehun wasn't a cold type of person. Seulgi and him doesn't have any negative issue either. He did that only to hide his embarrassment. He was afraid if he act like usual, Seulgi might about Sunday's event. But he meant the last two sentences.

"Ah, so your bitter face is about Soojung." Seulgi smiled in amusement when she saw a little pout formed on his lips.

"Yeah, so stop bothering me."

"You know, I can comfort you if you want. I have a few similarities with her, so-"

"No. I just want Soojung~" He whined.

"Tsk. How could you pushed me away like this?" She rolled her eyes.

"First, I'm not in the mood. Second..." Sehun looked at her with a determined face.

"You're not my girlfriend." He stuck his tongue at her and turned to faced the front.

After had a culture shock, Seulgi glared at his back after realized what he did.

"What a brat." She mumbled and continued to wrote.

Sehun's ears perked up when he heard a sound of a chair being pulled behind him.

Krystal was there.

But he didn't know what to do about it. He wanted to start a conversation with her but he didn't know how, since she was the one who always started it first. So he ended up rested his chin on the table and doodle something random on a paper boringly.

A sudden smack on his shoulder startled him.

"Hi, Bunny Hun!" Kai greeted cheerfully.

Sehun heard snorts came from the back. The owners was no other than Krystal and Seulgi who held their laughs. He glared at Kai.

"I've told you since forever to get rid of that name!"

"And I never say yes since forever." The latter shrugged.

"Anyways, how was yesterday? How many packets did you used?" Sehun punched Kai's stomach.

"I'll talk about that on lunch. I hate you."

"You almost make me vomiting. It should be a 'thanks' instead of punch. What are you? A fighter?" The dark-skinned cousin groaned in pain.

Sehun snickered. "Thanks my . Serve you right."


Sehun POV

I entered the cafeteria along with Kai. He looked excited for lunch, but I wasn't.

Once again, I don't like the idea of having lunch without Soojung. Maybe we could sit in one table, but I bet we won't having a conversation.

"Can't I just go and sit without taking foods?" I asked him who was busy chose the foods carefully.

"No. You have to eat." He demanded without glance at me.

"But I have no appetite."

"And why is that? You're a big eater and all of this is the foods that you like. You aren't sick either." He pointed at the foods.

"Because Soojung is still ignoring me." I pouted.

Kai finally looked at me with a raised brow.

"What does it have to do with having lunch? She's still going to sit with us anyway." He questioned while picked a few pieces of radish.

"Because she won't feed me if she's still ignoring me." I said casually. It was true. It's been a while since she last feeding me. And I wanted her to do it again.

"What?! You..." He looked surprised and was about to say something else. But the smells of seasoned chicken made him shrugged it off.

"Whatever. Just take some foods or I'll tell your mom you're skipping lunch." He threatened me while took tons of seasoned chicken and put it on his plate, earned protests from people behind me.

I sighed annoyingly at the thought of my mom nagging me about skipping lunch. I gave up and took some foods randomly.

We sat on our usual table for the four of us. I glanced around and found Soojung was still stood in a line with Seulgi.

"So, tell me about yesterday." Kai spoke up after started munched on his foods. I was about to talk when the chairs in our table being pulled. I looked up expectantly but ended up frowned in despair.

It wasn't Soojung and Seulgi, but two girls I didn't know about.

I glanced at Kai just in case he invite them, but he was just raised a brow at them. The girl beside me spoke.

"Hi, I'm Jung Daeun and this is Son Naeun. Can we join you guys here? We saw the seats were empty so we took them. Is it okay?"

No. There was plenty of empty tables they could take and yet they took a reserved table. I bet they knew that the seats they took were belongs to Soojung and Seulgi.

"Yeah. Besides, you guys looked lonely so we thought we can entertain you two." The girl beside Kai, Son Naeun said in a flirty tone.

Right after she spoke, Jung Daeun's hand were on my thigh and she it in sensual way. While did so, she whispered seductively in my ear. I was stunned out of shock.

"It's obvious that you and your girlfriend aren't in good terms now. Why don't you let me be your girlfriend instead? If you do so, I won't stupidly ignoring a hot dude like you just like she does. We can have fun together whenever and wherever. Oh Sehun, just leave her and be my boyfriend. Krystal Jung is just a anyway." Then the tip of her tongue touched my ear.

That was it.

After barged in someone's privacy, seduced me, asked me to be her boyfriend, and then she accused Soojung as a . How could someone be that shameless? But out from all of that, the latter made me furious.

Nobody can accuse my Soojung so bad like that. I despise it.

" off." I cursed at her angrily with a murderous glare. I yanked Jung Daeun's hand harshly and stood up from my seat. I walked away from cafeteria, ignored the weird stares and whispers before kicked the cafeteria's door with so much anger. Did she even know that I'm a gay? I entered the empty classroom and buried my face in my arms. I decided to took a nap to loosened my anger since the class started after twenty minutes.


Krystal POV

I swore I'll do something to that Jung Daeun.

How dare she seduced my boyfriend shamelessly in front of my eyes. I wanted to smack her face with my tray when she laid her filthy hand to Sehun's thigh.

But I wondered what did she whispered to him until he raged like that. I never see him in such a state before. He was always shy and awkward.

Whatever it was, it must be bad. And I didn't get it why was Seulgi held up my hand when I was about to jump at Jung Daeun. I was worried about Sehun, so I followed him quietly. I sighed in relief when I saw him entered the classroom. I waited for a while before entered as well.

I looked at him closely who were asleep. I found him sat on his seat and his face were faced the window above his arms. I smiled while caressed his hair and kissed his cheek.


School ended but whispers and weird stares kept continued for Sehun. If it was years ago, he would turn into a coward, lock himself in the restroom and wait until all of the students go home. But that day, he was only shrugged it off as if it was nothing. Because the only matter for him was Krystal.

He realized that many unwanted things happened since she held her ignorance show. He became a loner again, bored and restless. No feeding, hugs and 'Good morning, Sweetheart' followed by a kiss.

And what? He even ed for the first time on his life.

That was why he need to get things turn into normal again. After washed off his embarrassment, he started by drive her home together. He called her house and asked if she bring her car. He got the answer that he wanted.

No.

That morning she was sent to school with her chauffeur. So he told the maid not to send a driver because her boyfriend will drive her instead.

Sehun was barely put his books to his bag when he saw Krystal walked away from the class hastily. Then he randomly stuffed the books to his bag before ran after her.

"Good luck, Lover boy!"

If he wasn't in a rush, he would throw his bag to the owner of that disgustingly familiar voice. You know who.

On the gate, he could finally caught up with her. Thanks to his long legs.

"Wait." He held her arm to stopped her.

"What?!" Krystal snapped at him.

"You didn't bring your car, right? Then drive home with me."

"No. I'll wait for my chauffeur." She replied blankly.

"He won't come, anyway. I told your maid not to send a driver so you can go home with me." Sehun smiled smugly. She furrowed her brows.

"What?! No. I'll take the bus." Before she turn away, he held her wrist and pointed at the sky.

"Look, it's dark. It will be raining anytime and I bet you didn't bring an umbrella." He insisted.

"No. I want to go somewhere first. Just go away." She rejected stubbornly.

"Oh, it's okay. You can just tell me wherever you want to go. I'll be your driver today." He offered proudly.

Krystal narrowed her eyes at him. She wondered what kind of dream did he got on his nap until he acted like a prince charming from fairy tales.

When she was struggled to find an excuse to escape, she heard a voice that she wished never exist at all.

"Sehun!" They turned around just to saw Jung Daeun walked up to them.

When he realized who it was, Sehun gave a 'hurry up' look to Krystal. Daeun approached him and ignored his girlfriend's presence.

"Sehun, can you give me a ride? It's almost raining and-"

"No. He drive with me. Let's go, Sehun." Krystal cut her off and dragged Sehun's wrist to the parking lot.

He grinned victoriously and stuck his tongue at Jung Daeun who stomped her feet.

"Where do you want to go?" Sehun asked as he buckled his seat belt.

"Just drop me off at the mall." She said curtly.

"Okay."

On the way to the mall, Sehun tried to have a conversation with Krystal. But the latter just replied with hums and nods and her attention only glued to the window. And that made him felt like he was talked to the steer wheel instead.

When they arrived at the destination, Sehun made his way to the basement parking lot.

"What are you doing? I said drop me off at the mall." She realized her surroundings became dark.

"Of course park the car. I come with you." That made her looked at him.

"What? No. Who says you can come with me?" She crossed her arms at him.

"I said just now. Well, it was your fault after rejected my offer to have a date with me yesterday. Now I want a payback." He replied with a cheeky smile.

"So this is about that? May I remind you, this isn't a date and you aren't-" He cut her off with a peck on her cheek.

"Too bad we're here already and it's raining hard on the outside. You have no chance for runaway or refusing any further, Ms. Jung. So, yes or yes?"

Krystal huffed and glared at the giggled boy.

"Whatever. Just let's get this over with." They entered the mall and sneaky Sehun intertwined their hands.

"What is this again?" Krystal protested while tried to pull her hand.

"What's so surprising about this? We always did this on our previous dates. Besides, I don't want you to get lost." He said while swayed their hands.

"I won't... Ugh, you..." She grumbled and gave up.

"Sooo, where are we going? What are you doing here, anyway? If you have no place to go, we'll have it on my way." He suggested playfully.

"I want to look around first. I'm here to find a thing." She said without glance at him

. "What thing?"

"A present."

"For me?!" Sehun guessed happily.

"No. For a friend in US." He pouted.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" She threw a look at him.

"Hang in there. I'm not going to hit on both." He held up his hands in surrender.

"A boy." Sehun gasped dramatically.

"How could you give your boy space friend a present, while you never give one to me, this cute boyfriend of yours?" He pointed at himself and smiled teasingly.

Krystal turned at him and jabbed a finger on his chest.

"Where did that confidence came from? It must be Kai who taught you all of this."

"Not really." He shrugged.

"Yeah, right." She rolled her eyes and started walked away.

"Hey, you're cheating on me." He held her hand.

"Says the one who flirted with a random girl at lunch."

"What? Couldn't you see that girl were the one who flirted with me and did you see what did I gave as a reply? How could you accused me for such when you knew that I-"

"Fine, whatever. Since when your tone become all dramatic like this?" She huffed.

"Since you ignored me." He replied innocently.

She sighed and tried to drag him with her. But he didn't budge.

"Now what?"

"I'm hungry. Since you mentioned lunch, I remembered that I haven't take lunch. Can we eat first? Please~" He pleaded while leaned in.

She pursed her lips and pushed his face.

"Just don't take too much time." She mumbled.

"Yay! I know you won't be that cruel to let me starve." He beamed.

Sehun dragged Krystal to the food court. They entered and took a table for two. The incident on school's cafeteria made him didn't want to take a risk for some people to randomly barge in anymore.

"Please sit here and wait for me. Don't runaway. Do you want something?"

"No. Just hurry up." She said and pulled her phone.

He nodded and walked away. He approached a stall and the cashier bowed after greeted. It seemed like Sehun had saw the cashier before. But he forgot where, how, or why.

"Good afternoon, sir. May I take your order?"

"Yes. Can I have one abalone rice, one kimchi stew, one portion of beef black pepper sauce, two fried dumplings and one barley tea?" He ordered after read the menu randomly.

That time, Sehun wasn't really hungry and can hold it until he gets home. But he was just wanted to annoy her more.

The cashier smiled and nodded.

"I see you're a big eater, sir." He commented.

Sehun shook his head with a grin.

"No, I just want to eat one fried dumpling. The rest is for my girlfriend over there. She eats so much even though she looked skinny." He pointed at the dazed Krystal and paid.

"You're lucky, sir. She's so beautiful." Sehun smiled genuinely at this.

Do I?

"Thank you. Keep the change."

Then he moved to the next counter, took his orders and brought it to their table. Krystal widened her eyes.

"You eat this much? How many lunch did you skipped?" She pointed at the foods.

"Hmm.... Maybe since Saturday when you started ignored me. So it's already three lunch." She bit her lower lip.

Was it true? But that doesn't sound possible. Sehun was a big eater. Why would he skips his meal because of her?

"You can't be serious."

"Well, I wasn't really skips meal. But I didn't eat properly, I just ate a spoon or two. So can you accompany me on my late lunch? Please~" He begged while pouted cutely at her, earned squeals from girls whose passed by.

She ignored that and crossed her arms.

"Is that true that you skips and didn't eat your meal properly because I ignored you?" She asked tried to convince herself.

"Cross my heart, hope to die." Sehun raised his hand.

She closed her eyes.

"Then promise me one thing."

"Okay! What is it?" He asked and started to bounced on his seat.

"Promise me that you will never skip your meal and eat properly no matter what happens. You might get a stomach disorder." He frowned.

"What? But-"

"I don't accept any buts and no." He huffed and snorted.

"Fine. But you have to eat with me. Say aaah~" He gave a beef wrapped in lettuce.

"But weren't you said-"

"I don't accept any buts and no." He mimicked her tone.

She glared at him.

"Why don't you open your mouth instead of glaring at me all day? Come on, before it gets too dark." She gave in and ate it.

Krystal smiled at the taste of the beef. Sehun smirked when he saw her smile. He should have bribe her with beef since the beginning.

It was like she spelled by a shaman.

"Sehunnie~ Can I get some more? Juseyo~" She hugged his waist from the side.

The magic between beef and Krystal Jung.

"Aww, look at you being so tame and cute! Of course you can. Give me a kiss first." He pointed at his cheek. Krystal kissed it immediately.

"Good girl. Here. But eat the others too, okay?" Sehun said while fed her and ate a spoonful of abalone rice.

She nodded eagerly. She decided to continue her ignorance later after the late lunch. It would be such a waste to ignore free beef.

"Why?" Krystal asked out of the blue.

"What? What why?" Sehun asked back as he stuffed his mouth with fried dumpling.

"Why you act like this? Acted sweet and full of teases. You never do that before. You only did that now because I ignored you, right?" She looked at him.

He swallowed and held his chin.

"Half-true. I did that because I want you back. I want things back to normal." He locked his eyes with her. "Soojung, I'm really sorry about Friday night. I promise not to lie about the dates anymore. I'll always go with you. Please forgive me." He pleaded with a pout.

She sighed heavily.

"Sehun, just... Not yet."

"Whyyyy? What took you so long~" He began to whined.

Krystal stood up and held her ignorance again.

"Let's go." Sehun huffed and stomped his feet.

"I thought I'm almost there." He mumbled and followed her.

They entered a men's clothing store. She looked around, tried to find something that interest her. As for him, he looked around as well. Looked for handsome and cute guys.

Then he found a random good-looking guy and stared at him unconsciously.

Krystal looked at her back when she felt Sehun didn't follow her. And the sight of him stared at a guy hurt her bad. She decided not to bug him and left quietly. She didn't want to be there anymore. She wanted to go home.

After the good-looking guy left the store, Sehun gained his consciousness and looked around once more just to realized that she was no longer there.

He panicked and goes out the store hurriedly. He ran as fast as he could when he found she was near the front door of the mall. He held his curiosity of why did she left him just like that.

He hugged her shoulders from the back when he had near her. He surprised when she didn't squirm.

"Soojung! Why did you left me there alone and-" Sehun stopped his whine when he felt water drops fell on his hand.

He looked front just in case it was raindrops. But no, they hasn't come out yet.

No way.

He turned her around and he got the answer that he had expected.

Krystal cried.

"Hey, what happened? Why are you crying? Soojung~" He tried to hold up her chin but she refused to look up.

"Go home." She muffled with a hiccup.

He nodded quickly.

On the way home, he kept asked what happened and guessed the reason of her cry, this and that. But she gave no response at all. Not even a hum, nod or shook of head. Krystal only lowered her head down and held up the hiccups.

When he decided to be quiet, he gave a thought of the reason on his head. There was a few possibilities that popped out on his head. He eliminated one by one as time flew by.

He widened his eyes at the thought of the last possibility.

She had caught him who were shamelessly stared at a random guy earlier.

Sehun mentally slapped himself for being so careless. He was there in purpose to make things turn into normal again with her. Not to screwed up and made things worst than before. He need to earn her forgiveness, and not to added up her annoyance.

When they arrived at her house, he locked all the doors. He pulled her body towards him, his right arm were held her waist and his left arm hugged her shoulders. Lastly, he kissed her right cheek longingly.

Krystal's heart were beating fast.

She was really shocked at his boldness. But even so, she let him be. Because she wanted it, and she missed him.

After Sehun kissed her for a few minutes, he whispered in her ear.

"I'm really sorry about earlier. I won't ask for your forgiveness this time. I was-" He stopped his sentence when he felt a weak grasp on his left hand.

Krystal his hand with her thumb softly before turned her head to faced him and flashed a tiny sad smile. Tried to tell him that it was okay. She broke his embrace, unlocked the door and left. Entered her house without glance back at him.

Sehun was sad, really sad. Because he had made her sad again.

Before drove off to his house, he sent her a message.

'Soojung, good night and I'm sorry.'