Looking For Her

Gay Boyfriend

Sehun POV

I went to cafetaria along with Kai and Seulgi while sulked. Soojung refused to go with us and went somewhere I didn't know about.

I pouted.

Having lunch in school without Soojung was no fun. She usually would nagged me about being so picky with foods and always dumped the vegetables. I always hate being nagged, especially about foods. But when it comes to Soojung, I don't mind even if she will nagging me for hours.

Never in my life I like being nagged. But her nagging style is cute, different from Kai's and my mother's. Kai's style is annoying, while my mom's nag is scary. So, instead of feeling irritate, I always bit my lip feigned scared and guilty, while the truth was I refrained myself to let out a giggle because of her cuteness.

The best part was because of my act who looked like a pitiful sheep begged for forgiveness, she would kissed my cheek and said "Just don't waste your food again, okay?"

Well, of course I still do the same. Who wouldn't Krystal Jung's free kiss at lunch?

Anyway, since she refused to go to lunch, I felt annoyed to the core. And those random girls' whispers about me in the hallway made my mood gone worst.

"Hey, look at Sehun. I noticed he's been so hot lately!"

"I want to kiss his perfect jawline... I regretted not to notice him earlier."

I rolled my eyes.

"Dayum, Sehun's booty... So damn y... I wish I can touch it."

"Don't forget his bulge! Oh God, I feel wet already.."

GROSS.

How could they talked something really erted in public? Those girls had gone crazy. I

fought the urge to look down. Does my thing looked that obvious? I didn't wore tight pants and didn't feel arouse either. Um, although whenever I'm in the bathroom, I noticed that my thing looked quite big even without an arousing feeling, and...

Nah, I don't want to detailing this erted things any further.

In the cafetaria, I was just poked my food nonchalantly. If Soojung was there, she would have shove the foods into my mouth impatiently.

"Hey, are you sulking because Soojung isn't here? Or because many girls ogling at your lower region?" Kai asked with a teasing tone. "Both. But mainly because the first one." I answered without hesitation.

He looked shocked with my blunt answer. He must be expected me to hit him or simply glare at him, but no. "Wow, didn't see that coming." He commented.

"Where did she went anyway? I thought that pig always wait for lunch time with enthusiasm." Seulgi asked. "She just told me to go with you guys and she wanted to skipped lunch." I responded before shrugged.

Kai stood up abruptly.

"I'm done. I'll leave first, see you guys later." He said before stormed out and didn't give us chance to reply. "What was that?" I muttered in confusion before I heard a chuckle.

"I think he knows where Soojung went." She said casually. That made my head snapped at her. "What? Why he didn't ask us to come?" Frown in my head started increased. "Maybe he wanted to do or say something with her and not wanting involve you." She sipped her juice.

"And why is that?" I asked with crossed arms. "Well, he often complained to me that nowadays Soojung's attention always glued to you and he felt that he's being ignored by her." I felt guilty suddenly.

He must be felt lonely, and I was too preoccupied with Soojung.

"Let him be, okay?" She asked after my silence. I pouted while nodded.

Seulgi giggled.

I looked at her questioningly. "Soojung was right. Your crossed arms, your frowns and especially the pout is really cute." She reached out and pinched my cheeks.

That was the first time I was being complimented by a girl other than Soojung.

Normal compliment okay, not erted ones.

I was flattered and my heart skipped a beat. I buried my face in my hands in embarrassment. "Oh, don't say to her that I pinched your cheeks, okay? I don't want to receive her furious hits."

 


 

After lunch, Seulgi asked me to went somewhere with her. Being the clueless I was, I followed suit. We stopped in a place that looked like backyard. "I think Soojung went here." She said while glanced around the place.

It looked like an abandoned place. What did she do in a place like that? I was about to oppose her but a girly shriek made me dragged my feet inside the backyard.

I huffed when I saw the scene. Krystal laughed hysterically while Kai sat on top of her and tickled her mercilessly. Their position bothered me a lot. It didn't feel right. I approached them along with Seulgi. It seemed like she didn't like the scene either.

They were too busy to notice us, so Seulgi took an act with smacked Kai's head. "Ow, what the hell-" I pushed him off from Krystal before he manage to look up. "Sehunnie!" Krystal chirped while extended her arms cutely at me. I smiled and helped her to stood up like an adult saved a bullied toddler.

I didn't really remember the scenes afterwards because her thanked kiss made me distracted. Moments later, my phone buzzed.

 

'Sehun-ah, can I meet you at Sunday?' - Luhan