Where She Turned It Off

Gay Boyfriend

It's been almost a year since the couple started their relationship. 

Or was it just only her?

Nonetheless, they will having their first anniversary on January. Krystal obviously waiting for it. She really want to celebrate it with Oh Sehun, her dearest gay boyfriend. She also noticed that in almost a year his gayness were somewhat lessening.

Is it really true or it's just her feeling?

She blew it off, it's not like she's going to break up the relationship with him even if he's still gay. Nope. She won't let him go that easy.

When she was busy thinking what would she give him or how would she celebrate it him quite deeply, on the other hand the carefree boyfriend seemed oblivious about the event.

Krystal even guessed that he doesn't remember the date when they were started dating. Maybe for some people it doesn't matter, but for her it's very important. Even one of the best day of her life. She always remember it ever since that night when he accepted her as his girlfriend. 

She thought it was fine if Sehun doesn't remember their anniversary. Nice even. 

So she can remind him by giving a  surprise on their anniversary.

"I see that you often grinning by yourself nowadays, what is it about?" Seulgi asked as she laid on her bed while hugged the bear figure of LINE app. What was the name again? Yeah, that.

"What else? My anniversary of course!" Krystal answered excitedly as her eyes glued to the phone. Surfing the internet about kinds of surprises during anniversaries on Seulgi's bed.

"It's unbelievable that your relationship still going on until almost a year. I thought it would only last for a month or two." Seulgi commented bluntly.

"Yah!"

"What? It was already ridiculous to begin with. Me and Kai used to addressed you two as the weird combo on the beginning of your relationship."

"It's really nice having you two as my best friends, really. I couldn't ask for more." Before the Bear could react, a knock on her door interrupted them. 

"Miss, you have a guest and he's waiting in the downstairs." Seulgi's house-helper informed.

Seulgi slumped back on her bed at the moment her maid mentioned 'he'.

"Please tell Kai that I'm already pass out because of his chickens."

Figures. Usually Kai stormed in her room on his own without bothering the house-helper to announce.

"But it's not Mr. Kim, miss. This boy named Park Jimin."

As a figure appeared on the door,  cherry scents filled the air and it  bothered Krystal quite much. Like, how could a guy smelled cherry? She felt thankful that Sehun always used men's perfumes although he's gay.

She looked to her left and saw Seulgi looked surprised in her place. Is it possible that she recognized the cherry guy?

"Hello."


"I think you should really get a girlfriend."

Surely it is.

"I know, It's just.. I can't believe that the one who said that to me is you, the gay dude who had a magical luck for having a girlfriend without even trying." The slightly-taller one snorted.

"At least I do have one, and I think what you said is a good thing anyway. You know what? although you're annoying most of all the times but I'll help you to get a girlfriend." Kai looked up at him.

"Can you change it into help me to get Seulgi?" Sehun rolled his eyes.

"You do know that getting a girl who already think that you're a chicken maniac is not easy. I'll try to find another girl if Seulgi unreachable." Kai smiled bitterly.

"Nah, don't bother. I won't date anyone if it isn't Seulgi." Sehun clucked his tongue. 

"Especially if a boy actually trying to make a move on her." Sehun's last statement made Kai baffled. 

"Huh?" 

"I think Seulgi said something about someone named Park Jimin yesterday in the class."

"Is this the same boy that I once saw him hung out with Seulgi during our first year?" Sehun shrugged.

"How would I know? I barely glance at her that time."

"Probably the same. Seulgi doesn't hang out with too much guys." Kai pursed his lips in thought before grabbed his jacket and car keys.

Sehun knew where he would go and didn't question it any further.

"Dude, is it okay that I leave you for a while?" Sehun grinned.

"You don't know how much it bring happiness in me." Kai rolled his eyes and smacked Sehun's head.

"You witty gay. Just go to Soojung's if you bored, okay? I heard Nayeon constantly whining to see you." Kai teased as Sehun scrunched up his nose in annoyance.

"I'd rather watch the boring national geographic channel than seeing Nayeon. Just go away!" He shooed Kai as he threw the cushion towards the door.


Sehun decided to pay a visit to Krystal's house since he got nothing to do at his. It was became a habit of him for the past few months.

With the intention to meet Krystal, of course. Not Nayeon for Pete's sake.

He already brought her some foods. It was funny how he just randomly bought foods without minding what was it since Krystal practically eats everything.

Chic pig.

He rang the doorbell once.

Twice.

 

Thrice.

 

"Oppa!" Nayeon's beaming face came to his view. Lucky him.

"Hey, does Soojung is in the house?" The younger nodded.

"Unnie is in her room."

"Okay." He escaped as fast as he can.

"Oppa, are you just going to meet Soojung unnie?" The girl asked after saw Sehun just walked past her.

"Well, who else?" He replied boredly, wondered what could make her back to Vancouver. Meddle with girls like Nayeon was the least he wanted to experience. Actually girls in general but species like her was a big no.

"Me?"

 

He snickered.

 

"Believe me, I don't even want to know you." He said and escaped to  the stairs.

"Meanie oppa!" Nayeon shouted and stomped her way to her room.

 

Sehun knocked on Krystal's door twice and opened the door.

"Jung?"

Krystal who were eyes focused on her laptop, looked up when she felt the door opened.

"Sehunnie?" The boy smiled. 

"Hey."

She hurriedly closed her laptop and smiled awkwardly. He couldn't possibly know what was on her laptop.

"Are you busy?"

"No, I'm just... Take a look of my sister's new designs. Yeah."

"Oh. Shall I go then?" It was a tease. He knew that she won't let him leave.

Krystal crossed her arms.

"Try to open that door and I'll call Nayeon that you want to take her out."

Sehun hurriedly sat on her bed in horror after his mind displayed a bouncing Nayeon drags him everywhere all day long.

Sehun wanted to see what was she saw on her laptop out of curiosity.  but already too late after Krystal snatched the bags of foods.

"You are the type of ideal guy that girls dreamed of since you always brings foods in every visits." He grimaced.

"And you aware that I never proud of it."

"Then why are you bring these? Not that I complain."

"Because you like it. You like foods, you eats everything."

"Are you saying that I'm a pig?"

Sehun stared at her for a brief moment, looks like observing then shrugged.

"If you say so."

Krystal smacked his thigh.

"Yah!  I was expecting it would be romantic, you know?! It should be 'yeah, but you're a beautiful pig' or 'no, you're too nice to be a pig' etc."

Sehun ignored her tantrum but still wants to argue.

"Soojung, please. All pigs is ugly and how the heck you still want to be called pig? Then fine, you're a pig."

Krystal huffed and decided to stopped their idiotic pig arguments before it lead into a real fight.

"Just screw it, why are you here?" Her tone wasn't as welcoming as before.

 

It was too obvious until the ignorant Oh Sehun noticed it.

Whether angry or hardly annoyed, she was on fire for sure. He knew it. But he chose to teasing her to ease the tension instead of just a plain sorry.

Just like Kai does when they in a fight. He would teased Sehun nonstop until he wants to speak to his cousin again. It was annoying for sure, but never fails to brings smiles and laughters in the end.

"What else? To see you of course, and spend my time with you."

Krystal's heart flutters automatically. His tone were a bit flat but the sentence were too sweet to ignore.

Like... He came all the way here to her house just to spend his time with her?

Daebak.

But that only happened inside. She still had her face on outside.

"Jung.. You look pretty when you're in your chic mode. No wonder many guys chased after you." He took a step closer to her.

"Don't tell me you're jealous then." . Wrong way.

Her tone were dead serious and Sehun thought he screwed.

Until he remembered something on the book 'How To Be

A Good Life-Partner [Boyfriend-Husband-Father]'.

"Why would I? You're pretty when you in your chic mode and youre beautiful when you smiles and laughs. I shall be proud for having you by my side and those who chased you anywhere who should be jealous." He smirked teasingly.

But it changed when he felt her hand on his mouth suddenly.

"I know you didn't mean it. So, stop. It's getting annoying." She got up and headed to the kitchen to get a plate, left him dumbfounded.

Annoying?

That's new. Krystal never accused him of anything since in his point of view she was always giddy and clingy. And placed him first before anything. He thought for a while and maybe she was just having mood swings.

Should he leave? She probably will ignore him after that just like a few times back. He narrowed his eyes as he lost in his own thoughts.

What exactly the affect of it in him? Sad? Worry? Uncomfortable? He was sure he wasn't the type of person that easily let out those kinds of emotions. Moreover he rarely interacts with girls generally. It was plainly confusing.

How long the relationship had goes already? He tried to remembered and his brain said that it almost reach a year.

What did they got after almost a year in relationship with each other?

What did he got? 

He have to think a lot, work his brain off to answer the flooding questions in his head. And it means he need time.

 

Sehun bravely got downstairs and approached Krystal who were seemingly spaced out in dining table.

"I want to talk something about us." He said but she refused to look at him and stared straight in space. He noticed it too, knew well that it was unusual of her.

"Go sit and talk." Okay. It was just scary and he wasn't used to her horror side.

"I don't know where to begin so I'll just get this straight." There was a lump on his throat when he talked. Krystal's gaze were so scary that he didn't dare to look at her face.

"I think we need a break. I need time to think."

Krystal were caught off guard. It never crossed in her mind that he would ask for such a thing. From his words she figured he wasn't ask for a permanent break up, but still..  She remained her composure then stared at him seriously.

"Think about what?"

"Think about us, about the relationship, and what did we got in our one year relationship. Many questions popped in my head and I want to figure it on my own. We can continue getting back together after I can figure it out. So do you."

Does it means he aware of their anniversary? But she shouldn't think about it considered he asked his own separate way temporarily. She started to shaken up before said something that she never think it would rolled from .

"I get it. Let's just break up then." Krystal gritted her teeth in order to hold back her tears and tried to keep her voice stable.

Sehun blinked his eyes confusedly. Does break up means get separated permanently? He just ask for a mean time though.

"Uh, don't get me wrong. I'm just asking for a simple break, like pause." He tried to explain but got startled when she looked up at him with red eyes.

"If you asked for a pause, then I want a real break up. I'm not your girlfriend anymore, permanently. I let you go." She whispered the last sentence but still audible for him to heard. Krystal made it clear in every words that she prefered the real break up rather than a pause. She waited Sehun to respond, but nothing. He was stared at her with confuse written all over his face. He didn't even ask her why.

"You can leave now." Tears started to fell down her cheeks as she kept her head hung low, refused to let Sehun sees her tears and tried so much to control her hiccups.

After noticed that she was somewhat crying, he voiced out.

"Uhm, are you okay?"

He couldn't be serious. Like, ugh.

"You better go now. Please." Well maybe she needs rest and his presence just bothered her. He decided to left nonetheless without another word.



I had a long damn slow update and break up is all that you got. Horrible, I know.