Another Night In Her House

Gay Boyfriend

"To make dinner for us." She finished her sentence and stood up abruptly.

Sehun blinked.

"That's it?" His tone were disbelief.

"Yeah, why? Are you expecting something else?" She teased.

He glared at her.

"Do you really had to asked me in that way? You could have ask me normally."

Krystal poked his nose.

"Aww, why are you so sulky? Don't tell me you are expecting something inappropriate." She poked his chest.

"I didn't think something inappropriate! I'm not a ert!" He stomped his feet with reddened face.

"If you say so, whiny boy. Okay, you're going to be my chef for tonight. I have lots of ingredients so just use it and make whatever you want. Oh, I have some chocolate smoothies if you want. Just don't burn the kitchen." She pointed at the fridge and he nodded.

"I'm going to change my clothes. And, if you change your plan for not to make the dinner, just join me in my room." She winked playfully.

Sehun widened his eyes. She was indirectly invited him to do something inappropriate.

His brows furrowed after he heard a roar of laughter came from upstairs. He looked up and glared at her door. Krystal were again.

He grumbled.

"Whatever."

-

After done with the laughs and wiped her tears on the corners of her eyes, Krystal pulled a pajama and changed her uniform with it.

She remembered Seulgi gave something to her and stuffed it in her bag before she got home. She reached out to her bag and looked for whatever it was out of curiosity.

She gasped upon saw what it was.

"Seriously?! Why in the hell she gave me these?!!"

Much to her dismay, a particular friend of hers had stuffed her bag with Sehun's so-called birthday wishes from es all over the school.

Krystal called the suspect right away.

"YAH!!!" She yelled to the phone.

"Sheesh! Why are you screaming on my ear?!! I was about to sleep, Jung. Seriously, what is it this time? Sehun marrying Kurt Hummel?" Seulgi replied in hoarse voice.

"Don't you dare praying something like that. My baby will going to marry me only. And don't blame me, I'm not the one who randomly stuffed her friend's bag with stack of trash!!! How could you even managed to have those?"

"Psh, so much for a confidence. Oh, that. Have you read them yet? I found those under Sehun's table. I thought he left the half from his bag since it's too heavy. Then I remembered you, and I wanted to make you suffer a bit." She could felt Seulgi grinned on the other line.

"Yeah, that. What do you think you're doing? It's annoying! And no, I won't read them. I can burn my eyes if I do."

The bear laughed.

"I know you, okay. I bet my life that you will read all of them no matter what. Are you done complaining? Good. I want to cuddling with Bearie, anyway. Bye." And there goes the beeps.

Krystal glared at her phone and threw it to the bed.

"All? They're like tons." She scowled while looked at the envelopes.

Eventually, she took one letter. A very perfumed one.

"Did she dipped this on a perfume drum? I might get drunk." She scrunched up her nose and read the letter.

And she flared up instantly.

"Oppa?! Seriously?!! Isn't this Yoon Jangmi a student in the class next door? She's in the same month as Seulgi and yet she called Sehun oppa? Freak." Krystal ranted before crumpled the paper and threw it to the dustbin.

She continued to picked up the letters and kept cursed while she did.

"What the hell."

"."

"What a ."

"."

"."

Ended up with a snort.

"For a perfect-labeled student, you surely cursing quite much." Krystal glanced at the door just to saw Sehun came with a tray.

"Perfect or not, cursing is a must when I'm annoyed." She said nonchalantly.

"A must?" He raised a brow.

"Did you cursing at me when you were annoyed at me?"

She grinned.

"Nope. No way, you're too cute to be cursed at." She reached out to pinched his cheeks.

"So, what did you cook-" She didn't finish her sentence after saw the tray completely and glared at him who rubbed his nape nervously.

"Hehe."

"I thought you were cooking?" She raised a brow and pointed at the tray.

He smiled sheepishly.

"Uh, I was about to, but I heard you cursed loudly. I thought something bad happens to you so I just brought something that could served fast."

She let out a small scoff.

"And two slices of over-heated leftover pizzas were the first that came to your mind? Nice try, babe. Spill it." She demanded.

He huffed and crossed his arms.

"Okay. I'm just too sleepy and lazy to cook. And it's almost 8 PM so I should get going."

"You're leaving?" She asked in soft tone, almost disbelief.

"Yeah. Why?" He blinked rapidly, slightly surprised with her changes of attitude in a span of seconds.

"I thought you would stay for the night." She pouted.

He pinched her cheeks then swayed her face playfully.

"We still can meet tomorrow during classes, missy. Besides, I didn't bring any spare clothes and uniforms for tomorrow."

She grinned.

"Well if that's the case, I have a shirt and sweatpants for you tonight and-"

"How's your size fit in me?" He questioned.

"Don't worry. I have your size for this kind of situation."

He put his hands on his hips.

"You've planned this weren't you?"

She tapped her finger on her chin.

"Kind of. But it doesn't matter, catch!" She threw the clothes at him suddenly as it landed on his head.

"Okay, I'll stay. Then what about my uniforms?"

"I'll ask my driver to bring it from your house tomorrow morning." She shrugged.

"I feel like a spoiled brat."

"You are. Now change!" He nodded and walked towards bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom and change, Madam." He replied in 'duh' tone.

"Why don't you change here?"

"What? You're here." He stated, baffled.

"Oh, I don't mind. I always wanted to see your body anyways." She wiggled her brows.

"erted witch!" Sehun exclaimed as he threw his blazer towards her and escaped to the bathroom. Krystal laughed heartily.

"That cutie never fail to amuse me. Wow, and his scent is no joke." She commented as she smelled his abandoned blazer.

-

She picked her phone as soon as she heard the beep. There was a message from unknown number. She opened it.

'Hey, where is he?' - Unknown number

Whoever sent the message must be drunk. How could she or he asked her out of nowhere about this 'he'? She didn't even know who was the sender.

A message arrived again from the same number.

'Answer me! Where is Sehun?!' - Unknown number

Krystal raised a brow. This person knew Sehun? She sent a reply.

'Who are you?'

The person replied right away.

'Don't act dumb, . This is Luhan.' - Unknown number

She rolled her eyes. ? This Chinese gay jerk was surely hasn't take his lesson properly.

'He's here with me in my ROOM. He's having the night here. I know what you want, just try and see who's win, .'

Sehun came out of the bathroom while held his phone who were rang continuously. He stared at it, contemplated whether answer it or not.

"Just pick it up. It's noisy. The caller must be stubborn and desperate." Krystal mumbled the last words and luckily, Sehun didn't hear it.

"I don't feel like talking to him." He rejected the call and turned off his phone.

Her head snapped at him instantly.

"Really? Who is it?" She managed to ask.

"Luhan hyung. He must be still wants to ask me to have dinner with him." He said as he sat beside her on the bed.

Krystal held herself for not to show a fist pump.

"Why?"

"I told you I'll stay."

"What if I allow you to go?"

"You will mad at me, ignore me and whining to Seulgi." He pointed out.

"No, not this time. I will let you go if you want. I'm not your mom to prevent you going anywhere with whoever is it." She convinced, at the same time tested him.

Sehun paused and blinked.

If it was around a year ago, he would go without further thinking. But now, after Luhan left, then Krystal appeared out of nowhere and he's currently dating her in some magically way, it was just different.

He became hesitant.

And the thought of the Chinese guy was one of the reason of his recent fight with Krystal made him felt more doubted.

He need to choose between his favorite hyung or his magical girlfriend.

"So?"

Sehun looked to his left and saw Krystal not-so-elegantly munched her pizza with crumbs and sauce spread all over .

He chuckled. What a pig. A beautiful chic pig.

He took a tissue box and held it to her face. Krystal shook her head and leaned her face to him.

"Wipe it for me."

And bratty too.

Sehun rolled his eyes playfully and shoved a tissue to her face.

"Meanie Sehunnie." She pouted but wiped anyway.

"But you haven't answer my question though." She reminded.

"I'll stay with you." He answered with a grin.

The girlfriend squealed immediately.

"REALLY?! Yeay!" She hugged him happily until he got pushed and she was on top of him.

Krystal flashed him a mischievous smirk and kissed him square on his lips. The boy who were addicted to her kisses obviously didn't push her away and kissed back immediately.

It was hot.

They kissed passionately, pulled each others hair out of pleasure. Sehun had his legs wrapped around her slim body, daringly closed the gap. He by swayed his hips against hers and created a strange pleasure friction. Right after she let out a moan, he pulled back and sat up straight. Left the girl dumbfounded in disbelief.

"What was that?" She whined.

"What? I forgot my pizza." Sehun said casually as he ate the pizza.

"UGH! I HATE YOU!" Krystal shouted and pulled the covers up her body. He just giggled at the sulking girl.

"What were you doing anyway- eh? How come these letters..." Sehun looked at the confessions letters with puzzled expression.

Krystal shrugged.

"Seulgi put those in my bag earlier and I read all of it."

"Oh, so you were cursed because of that." He took one letter with the tip of his fingers and wore a grossed out expression.

"Hun." She called.

Sehun hummed while grimaced after read what was written on the letter.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this thing." Krystal pointed at the letters.

"What?" He responded confusedly before made a big snort after smelled the over-perfumed letters closely.

"This fangirling thing. I thought you were right, we shouldn't showed up as a couple so you wouldn't have these es swooned at you shamelessly." She looked away.

He gazed at her softly and laid beside her.

"I mean, only a self-conceited playboy who would enjoy that. You aren't one, and most importantly, you're a gay. So, you must be bothered a lot. Sorry." Sehun held her hand.

"No, don't be sorry. Well, it's true that they're really bothered me. But I don't know anymore which one worse, having devilish bullies or erted fangirls. Either way, I think I will be okay as long as you're with me." He smiled at her sweetly.

"Really?" She beamed.

"Of course. You're my guard, anyway." He stuck his tongue at her.

Krystal glared at him.

"You bratty gay! Come here!" She tickled his neck senselessly, knew well that it was his sensitive part.

"Hahaha... No, stop- haha, oh gosh I'm sorry, stop it!" He panted heavily.

"Serve you right, Bunny Hun." She smirked teasingly.

"Hey! Don't call me that!" He scowled and turned his back to her.

Krystal chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Okay, sorry. Goodnight, Sweetheart."

"Goodnight too, Jung." He mumbled softly.

Then they drifted off to sleep and had a very peaceful slumber for a good 15 minutes.

-

-

Until the door burst opened, followed by a loud, chirpy voice.

"SOOJUNG UNNIE!!!!"

And Sehun felt an object landed between him and Krystal that made his eyes shot opened in shock.

"Oh, hello to you too, gay oppa."



Rated M chapter for the following week!