OST 8

Soundtrack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST 8

 

Jiyeon came back to the dorm crying. She crushed her body in the bed and buried her face in the pillow. Her fellow roommate, Yoobin happened to be there with Jiho witnessed the older girl’s condition and worry started to wear all over their faces.

“Jiyeon unnie, what’s wrong?” Yoobin as someone who spent time with Jiyeon the most compared to other girls, heart wrenched at the sight of the sweet sister she always thought as was crying. Jiho took that as a cue to leave the room and let Yoobin comforted Jiyeon alone.

The two of them were left alone and Jiyeon was embarrassed of Yoobin, which she didn’t know why. She’s supposed to be the mature one, yet she had a feeling that the younger girl might have thought it was petty of her to be crying over a silly reason.

The young trainee approached the crying girl and sat beside her on the edge of the bed. Yoobin put her hand on Jiyeon’s shoulder and asked what’s bothering Jiyeon once again. She failed to make Jiyeon looked up at her, but was glad that the older girl was opening to say things.

“It’s nothing, Yoobinie. I just had a fight with my friend!” Jiyeon lied, trying to assure Yoobin. As the younger girl was innocent and clueless as well, without a single doubt just accepted the reason wholeheartedly. She hugged Jiyeon in return for some comfort, hoping the tears and sobs would be subsided and calmed down.

It wasn’t the fact that she had a fight with Sujeong made her crying, but because she wasn’t being told about Sujeong’s real identity, made her looked like a fool believing she just made a new good friend.

Kim Jiyeon was stupid!

And what made her angrier was that Sujeong didn’t even seem guilty one bit for her action. Jiyeon hated liar, so might as well she hated Ryu Sujeong as well.

That made Jiyeon thought she might just quit of being the trainee as well and forget about her dream. But she couldn’t do that. Not when she’s only a few steps closer to achieve her dream.

The night was silent as Jiyeon enjoyed being in Yoobin’s embraces. They slept together in the bed that night, treasuring each other’s presence.

*

The chief director and her art director were together in the younger’s car. It would be too risky to talk at the older person’s house because she did not want little Sujeong to findout about her company’s crisis yet.

“Tell me now, what’s the problem?” Mijoo demanded, eyes not leaving older Soojung. Her eyes were evident of anger, but what actually caused that was unknown to the both of them. Either she’s eager to know what made her Soojung felt troubled or because she couldn’t stand the way Jiae flirt with the former back in the restaurant.

Earlier when Soojung was alone with Jiae, the latter was trying to coax her and give some meaningful and good words of advices when suddenly Mijoo came in hastily, took her away from the place. Although Soojung admitted she was taken aback at first, she was already accustomed with Mijoo’s behavior and understood her action right away.

“Go Jaehyuk PD threatened me saying that he will quit from our company,” Soojung told while sighing. Mijoo chuckled. “That’s good then. He’s no use to us either, it’s better for him to quit,” she said. Soojung however wasn’t keen of the idea.

“If he quits for good, I’ll be at ease too. The problem now is that he threatened me with bringing Infinite along with him!”

Now, that called for a war, Mijoo thought. Infinite was the company’s only male idol group, established five years ago. Their debut was a success and there were no comebacks that weren’t successful and unable to bring any trophies home from music shows’ wins. If Infinite was to leave the company, they might hit the recession and that’s what made Soojung worried.

“What right does he have to bring Infinite down with him? The group belonged to us!” raged Mijoo. Soojung shook her head. “They’re legally under us, but Go Jaehyuk was the one who established them back then. Infinite was born thanks to him,” she went on against Mijoo. The younger girl disagreed with Soojung’s reason.

“But your late father was also the one who made the group with him too. So it’s not his right to do that,” she retorted.

Soojung faced her right into her eyes. “Mijoo, do you understand the point here is? He has part of the right to do that because he built Infinite! Yeah, he did that with my late father, but I wasn’t there to play a big part in their debut project. In fact, I was totally hands out because they wanted me to. I only took care of the group when my father passed away.”

She remembered how elated her late father was when he started Infinite’s debut project with Go Jaehyuk. At that time, their company was at early stage where their company was still small. Soojung just graduated and was still too young to get her hands in the project with her father, so he made Go Jaehyuk – few years older and more experienced than her – joined him.

Now after Infinite had succeeded and going around in the entertainment industry for almost 6 years, her father passed away, Soojung raised as the new CEO in the company, Go Jaehyuk suddenly joined alliance with board of directors who were against Soojung. That explained why the producer that Soojung worked with since she was still young until now that she’s the highest ranked director, wanted to bring the slump to her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter