OST 15

Soundtrack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST 15

 

When the public finally found out Myungeun was debuting again but as a group of two this time, it was chaotic.

Not all of her fans could accept the reality. Her followers that were mostly her solo fans were obviously feeling unfair. It wasn't like Myungeun was aimed to be an idol from the beginning.

But they also gained massive interests from the public because of the same reason. JIN, a ballad singer was coming out as an idol performer, following the K-Pop trend. And her group member was the girl that appeared in her previous fan-meeting, caught their attention even more.

[+79, -5] So Soul Music is using JIN for the other girl's benefit?? That's unfair!!!

[+6,-0] Isn't that girl was the trainee in JIN's fan-meeting before?

[+8, -0] This is messed up ㅋㅋㅋ Soul Music is a mess ㅋㅋㅋ

[+99, -41] Do they think this can save the company's a$$???

[+81, -2] I always knew JIN can dance, so I'm excited for this debut~ Besides, the other girl is pretty too *_*

[+102, -5] For some reason I'm looking forward to their debut! Both have golden voices and Ryu-nim is their producer too~

[+88, -6] Hwaiting the both of you! Don't mind the haters~

The reactions were expected anyway. There was nothing extreme about that and there was no major hate either except coming from small group.

Jiyeon was not used to this. Even if she was picked on a lot by her fellow trainee, this wasn't something she's familiar with. But luckily there was Myungeun with her, telling her it's alright.

"I've always wanted to debut in a group rather than a solo anyway. Thank you for making my dream turns real!"

Myungeun was too kind. She had never been negative about it, and Jiyeon felt embarrassed. But because of that too, Jiyeon determined to be stronger and be as positive as her idol.

***

That morning Sujeong woke up to find her her company wasn't beside her in the bed. Recently after Yein had moved into their director's residence the best friends had shared the same room and the same bed. But now the latter was spotted nowhere in the former's sight. Not even a sound of someone washing up in the bathroom was heard.

Assuming Yein probably had awoken way earlier and gone to the kitchen to help older Soojung with preparing breakfast or the same kinds, Sujeong nonchalantly moved from the bed and into the bathroom with towel and a few other essential items.

When she had gone downstairs, only older Soojung was there apparently setting the morning meals alone.

"Good morning Jjaksu (short name for little Sujeong)!" the elder greeted while sparing a few seconds of a glance and proceeded to finish the preparation right away. 

"Where's Yein?" Sujeong asked while pulling a chair before sitting down. The director set a strange gaze on her. "Shouldn't I be the one to ask that?"

Oh, so the both of them weren't aware when and where Yein had been missing. Grabbing for her phone, Sujeong directly dialled to Yein's number but her best friend didn't pick up her call. She couldn't help but be worrying for the girl's safety. Older Soojung sensed the trouble that had been bothering Sujeong so she initiated to be the wiser one and calm the latter down.

"She's not a little girl anymore. She should be fine. You know today is the first teaser release for the girls' debut right?" Soojung joined the younger in the table and took an egg sandwich in her hand. The tall Sujeong nodded her head a few seconds later.

An image teaser with a logo and specific date had been released worldwide online. It was a mysterious logo that rose anticipation from the public, but of course some fans were throwing hate and going mad. Most were Infinite's fans who always waited for the boys' comeback or public appearances, but that's not what they got in return. Myungeun's fans also remotely anticipated the teaser had something to do with her. And some were just typically commenting general hate.

Yein and Myungeun had yet to return to their usual lovers' antics. The former refused to talk it out with Myungeun and the latter was just equally stubborn for not showing enough effort to sort out their problems. That was why Sujeong wouldn't wish to not see Yein safe and sound before her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter