OST 18

Soundtrack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST 18

 

It's tiring to fight. It's exhausting to argue. Soojung found all the efforts she put in to fight for the first group the company founded went to waste. She felt like resigning, pulling up a white flag and surrender.

Didn't know what went wrong, but Howon suddenly called up one day and said he wanted to leave his group and the company. It frustrated Soojung of course because all she wanted was Infinite to be complete again and without the main dancer, suddenly everything fell apart. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sorry sajangnim for talking about this over the phone like a coward I am, but I don't think I can go on. You can sue me for breaching the contract and I won't mind because I deserve it."

Due to the personal phone call she had with Howon, Soojung dragged her legs to Mijoo's office and told her everything. She had become so depending to the younger director that she didn't know who else she could talk about this more. Younger Sujeong was out of context because she wasn't directly involved with Infinite, thus she crossed that name out from the list.

Jisoo too, wasn't as close to the 7 boys as Mijoo did and whatever happened to the group wouldn't affect her anything. Then Soojung didn't think it was a big deal to tell Jisoo about.

She thought of Uncle Minjun. She really did, but Mijoo was still the first choice that came to her mind. She almost cried talking about her conversations with Howon, but she didn't want to make herself looked miserable in front of the younger.

"I can talk to Howon. Just stay put and everything will be alright."

Soojung shook her head, "Howon already made up his mind. I don't want to hold him back anymore." Mijoo stayed quiet as Soojung spoke again. "Let him quit."

"What about the other boys?" Mijoo inquired. "Sunggyu wouldn't want his brothers left incomplete. Dongwoo would be sad his best partner missing. Infinite wouldn't be the same!"

Soojung narrowed her eyes. "I can't always only care for their welfare. Either they can accept it or not, they have to nevertheless."

Leaving the office and stepping out of the door, they didn't see Jisoo and Jiyeon were there because Mijoo only saw how dejected Soojung looked at that moment. So she lifted her hands to cup the elder's face and said some words that might help to encourage her.

"Don't worry Soojung unnie. There must be a reward after all the hard work you put in. You're the kindest sajangnim I've ever seen in my entire life, I'm sure nothing could go wrong anymore."

It was just some friendly gestures between the two close acquaintances, but Jisoo misunderstood them, thus the jealousy inside her couldn't be ignored. Soojung finally could offer a small smile that had Mijoo felt relief.

"Thank you, Mijoo."

***

[BREAKING] Infinite's Hoya confirm leaving the group and Soul Music Entertainment + Reportedly Have Broken Up with Girlfriend, JIN

Reported by insider, it's confirmed that Hoya is no longer a member of the boy band Infinite under the label Soul Music Entertainment. The group is now only entering its 6th year but the main dancer of the group decided to pull out due to personal circumstances.

"It's true Hoya wanted to leave the group," said a staff in our interview. "I don't want to comment any further on this matter but Hoya quits in a good way, so there should be no problem about it."

The staff added at the end of his speech, "As of now, Infinite has become a 6 membered group."

Also informed, the former band boy member had also broken up with his girlfriend, I:ryz's JIN which revealed to be dating only a few months ago. It's a little more heartbreaking for fans because the both of they would make a lovely couple.

Although they have parted, fans should be united and continue to support them all. We wish both Inifnite and Hoya the best.

Articles broke out only an hour after his term negotiation ended with the company label. Howon felt so regretful to leave. After all, he spent his youth in this company and the group, lived together with 6 other members whom he had thought of as his own brothers. To leave everything he had behind his tears out. Myungeun couldn't even get to see him on his last day in the company due to her schedule. Howon only got to talk to her on the phone, and that was enough to make him feel gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter