OST 6

Soundtrack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST 6

 

The night had long fallen but Sujeong and Yein were yet to go home. “Where do you think Myungeun go?” Yein inquired but not looking at Sujeong. The latter simply shrugged her shoulders because she wasn’t really bothered about it. “Do you think she’s meeting that Wonwoo guy?” the former asked again as Sujeong sighed.

“Yein-ah, we agreed not to talk about this matter again!” “I cannot help it!” Yein retorted. “They match each other well while I feel like a potato!” she continued. Sujeong frowned. “Potato?” she muttered. “Don’t they use the term ‘potato’ for reference to ‘ugly’?” Yein asked innocently made Sujeong laughed ridiculously. “But Yein, you’re not ugly!”

“B-but…”

“Hey, hey, hey…” Sujeong gripped on Yein’s shoulders to force the latter looked at her. “You’re fine just the way you are. In fact, you’re the prettiest person I ever know, never doubt that about yourself!” Yein was silent as Sujeong took that as a cue to continue what she had to say. “If she really does cheat on you for that Wonwoo guy, it’s her lost and she’s probably the stupidest living person I could know.”

Yein’s eyes wavered and lips quivered as she wanted to defend her girlfriend but she felt her tongue tied and couldn’t find the right words to say. She’s afraid Sujeong was right.

“But I have this confident hunch that-“, Sujeong paused to wait for Yein’s reaction but the latter said nothing and just waited for her next words. “-that she loves you so much that she won’t do that.” Yein finally smiled in relief as Sujeong comforted the former. “She wouldn’t be ranting at her other friends how she was frustrated at you who was jealous unconditionally, how you weren’t even bothered to persuade her.”

“You’re right!” Yein claimed. “She wouldn’t cheat on me!” she resumed and her regained her confident smile. “That’s my girl!” Sujeong was proud.

“Now, should we go home?” Sujeong asked as her hands began to clean the table and packed her things. Yein nodded in agreement and did the same thing as hers. “Do you want me to drop you home?” Yein offered her best friend. Sujeong thought for a while before deciding on the answer. “No thanks. I think I need to finish some things first and drop by somewhere. Thanks for the offer anyway!”

The girls parted and before they did, Yein reminded her something. “Be careful on your way home alone. I’m worried something might happen to you!”

Sujeong reciprocated the speech. “I should be the one who said that since you’re driving and I’m not!”

Yein finally disappeared from her sight and Sujeong began to make her round. Usually at times like this, Jiyeon would still be around in the company for practices and she intended to watch over the girl or maybe approached her.

When her body wasn’t far away from the practice room, she could hear “Into the New World” by Girls’ Generation was played and a smile immediately crept up on her face. Her legs began to move forward impatiently to see the trainee again.

However, her moves were halted as she saw another person in the practice room that wasn’t the choreography trainer, but Myungeun.

The both of them were engaged in the practicing world that they did not notice someone else was watching over them.

Sujeong monitored the both of them silently, not bothered one bit to approach either of them.  She saw how Jiyeon clumsily spun around and slipped, sometimes Myungeun even had to catch her body so she did not fall on the ground. Sujeong chuckled in amusement in the outside.

The one thing that made Sujeong stopped smiling and caught her attention the most was when Myungeun began to tutor the trainee how to do that part of choreography well and guided the younger girl by putting her hands on her waist.

Sujeong didn’t notice she was holding her breath in and witness how glowing Jiyeon looked that night.

She loved it that much?

Sujeong couldn’t find the right words to describe her feelings and walked away

*

There were no stars to brighten the dark sky. There was the dim lonely moon waved at her like saying goodbye. They described Sujeong’s feelings well. There was no one to keep her company or to brighten her night. She was feeling dull, lonely.

The cab driver dropped her at the apartment where she lived with older Soojung. The latter was probably sleeping considering the time, thus Sujeong walked in carefully not wanting to wake the older girl up. She then got in her own bedroom and lied down in the bed with her arms supporting her head. What is this feeling?

[Instrumental played: Taeyeon’s Secret]

 The girl was feeling blues yet she didn’t know the reason partially. To say that she knew was an overstatement because she didn’t know the real reason she was feeling this way. She had no idea why the fact that Myungeun was being friendly towards Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter