OST12

Soundtrack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST 12

 

Fanmeeting preparation had been settled neatly. In three hours, the hall would be soon filled with fans who had bought the tickets to meet their favourite celebrity.

Jiyeon entered the quite large hall with Sujeong as her company. On the stage, stood Myungeun in a discussion with the crews, had briefing about the fanmeeting's details. The spacious stage was decorated with few props that suited Christmas theme. Tree, the socks, red hat and of course the star at the top of the tree.

Noticing the girl fidgeted in her spot nervously, Sujeong offered a hand to hold onto Jiyeon's delicate one. "Let's go!" They began to move towards the stage and joined the crowd.

Myungeun saw her best friend and soon to be group member, Sujeong and Jiyeon respectively, started to wave her hand and ushered them to come over quickly.

"Staff-nim, this is the trainee I mentioned about. Please take care of her well. She's going to be my groupmate soon!" the singer said, face showed enthusiasm and the most genuine smile, expressing her excitement to the crew. Jiyeon felt a little uneased and only offered a small, awkward smile with pursed lips. Sujeong on the other hand was chuckling at how ecstatic Myungeun was when introducing Jiyeon.

The said staff sparred a glance at Jiyeon's way before faking his smile, looking like he was being accepting at Jiyeon's presence. "Other staffs will brief you about the details. Get prepared for the rehearsal," he told with faint tone. Jiyeon's face hardened, knowing that the man before him wasn't really pleased with her while the other two remained oblivious.

Before parting with Sujeong and followed a female staff into the back of the stage, Jiyeon looked at the former, unwilling to go without her. Sujeong curved her lips into a thin smile, then mouthed "fighting" for the trainee. "Nothing to be worried about. I know you can do it!"

With heavy heart, Jiyeon left for the rehearsal preparation.

*

Two days post Christmas celebration, Soojung and Jisoo were alone together while waiting for Mijoo and Uncle Minjun to finish whatever tasks they're on about so they could depart for the fanmeeting venue together.

The two had always been awkward around one another alone, but this time they were unusually so silent than before. If Soojung didn't know Jisoo well, she knew the latter was lost for words for the elder. But the chief executive was sure something bothered Jisoo's mind.

"Jisoo, how's your Christmas spent with Mijoo went? she started, breaking the awkward silence that creeping her out. The younger's lips stretched into a thin smile, replying dryly next. "We're alright."

Soojung sighed, began suspecting the truth behind Jisoo's silent treatment. "I'm sorry if I come in between you guys again," she began, eyes not looking at Jisoo but down beneath her feet.

A cynical snicker was heard, obviously coming from Jisoo. "I prefer not to talk about this."

Sure, the elder didn't want this to be the reason she and Jisoo drifted apart either, that's why she mentioned about it yet again. "I know I was at fault too, so I HAD to talk about this so we can sort out whatever things come between us and finish it now."

The scout team manager kept sealed, not wanting to prolong the topic. "I think they're done by now. Let's get going!"

Jisoo stood up and moved forward, leaving the elder's office and the door pounded meakly, shut closed again. Soojung heaved a long sigh, fighting the urge to get upset with the younger who had the right to do so, actually.

*

Rehearsal had gotten done with pretty quickly, except a little problem from the sound system when Jiyeon was singing from the backstage. The trainee had a feeling it was a sabotage attempt from the crew who had a little hatred against her. While Jiyeon kept sealed about that wild assumption, it was Myungeun who had gone to settle the sound problem with the staffs for her.

The audiences seats were already filled, the fanmeeting ticket sold out upon news released within 10 minutes. The fans were excited to see Jin performing before their eyes again. From the back of the stage, Jiyeon was beginning to feel more nervous than she felt earlier on. The crowds' loud cheers could be heard from the inside. What if they weren't accepting of Jiyeon?

The thought subsided when Myungeun in came to sit with her on the couch. The both of them had their faces done with make up. While the celebrity looked stunning as ever like she always appeared in television screen, Jiyeon wasn't losing behind too with her good looks. She looked like a doll and Myungeun was beaming proudly. "I'm po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter