OST 17

Soundtrack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST 17

 

The song producer had driven them up a hill path as Jiyeon looked outside the window at the unfamiliar place. The colour outside had turned dark and Jiyeon had become more restless as each minute passed by. "Where are we really going actually?" she had to ask anxiously as she leaned her back and crossed her arms. Sujeong tilted to beam at her.

"You're  worried?" Sujeong held her tiny hand and squeezed gently. "We're almost there."

Just as she mentioned around two minutes later Sujeong finally pulled her car off and parked by the sideroad. Sujeong lent Jiyeon an extra jacket and they goth off from the car. The place they've come up to gave them a scenery of Seoul to watch from the hills. Although it wasn't entirely beautiful because there wasn't mountain to look at than tall buildings in the city, the view gave Jiyeon a moment of break and peace.

She breathed and beamed so brightly. "This is nice," she said and it was a rather understatement from her because she was actually too fascinated to say anything else. Sujeong glanced at her with proud smile. "I makes you feel at peace, right?" Jiyeon nodded as she turned at her. "It's not much but I want to make you feel that."

Turning to look at the front back, Jiyeon took the initiative to link her arm with Sujeong's then rested her head on the taller's shoulder. "You've done so much for me," she whispered, "Thank you."

Sujeong unusually felt her heart beat faster at the contact, but she intended not to lose her cool. "Anything for you."

***

The negotiation between Soul Music and Howon had yet to be resolved, and no news about them just increased the worries between fans and his family. The lawsuit he filed was still in talk, no conclusive decisions had been made yet so far.

Soojung called him up, telling him to come over to the company and saying they're running a meeting about this matter, for him. Anyhow, lawsuit was an absurdity and she wanted to solve this situation with in the cleanest way, for his image's sake and for her company sake.

Howon came as she requested, over black cap, mask and leather jacket and everything seemed like he's in some undercover mission. Not to his expectation was to see his Infinite members waiting in the meeting room, faces lightened up upon hearing the door opened and seeing his entrance. All saw him gladly, especially Dongwoo. "Glad to see you, man," the member said.

A second later, then in came the executive director and all higher up directors in tow. "Glad to see you, Howon. You're looking thinner," Minjun spoke as he glancee at the idol. Howon only lowered his head in shame knowing all the staffs were looking at him.

"I can't contact Go Jaehyuk. He refused to come no matter how hard I said it," Soojung sat in the chairman's seat as she told. "Howon," she glanced at him, "Did he say anything to you."

Sunggyu, his leader who seated beside him, putting a hand on his shoulder for an unspoken comfort. Howon gulped. "I said I wanted to drop the lawsuit. I can't win it anyway."

"Then how did he react?" Mijoo interrupted, slightly impatient at Howon for being so slow. He gritted his teeth, remembering how Go Jaehyuk just laughed, smug smirk growing on his face, irritating him as he knew the PD was up to no good, but his intention had been unpredictable.

"He said it's fine. But I should not appear on public too much since Myungeunnie- I mean JIN-yang is active nowadays," he said only causing the directors to trade glances among another of confusion. "He could be that nice?" a staff asked obviously sarcastic and triggered snickers among them all.

Soojung sat quietly and heaved a sigh before speaking again. "We shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter