OST 3

Soundtrack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST 3

 

It was right two days after she had discussed with little Sujeong about Jiyeon’s admission in the company as a trainee, Soojung wasted no time to go see the young girl. But of course she wouldn’t get to meet her before she had to see Jiae first, which scared her with the cold treatment she received from the girl she’s interested in.

“What are you doing here?” was the first thing Jiae asked when they stumbled upon each other in Sunflower Restaurant. Soojung gulped first before saying anything that could be wrong. “I’m here to see Kim Jiyeon. Is she here?”

“After rejecting her out?” Jiae coldly asked the CEO before her and Soojung just had to look down in shame. Jiae then realized it wasn’t totally Soojung’s fault that Jiyeon failed in the audition after remembering what her younger sister said who actually really eliminated her. Soojung was the nicest panel member in the room; was what Jiyeon said to her.

“She’s not here.” Soojung looked up back when she heard Jiae’s cold voice had gone. “What do you mean?” “Jiyeon is at home. She’s feeling unwell and I can’t let her do heavy work.” Soojung nodded her head at Jiae’s kind consideration.

“You’re really nice,” remarked Soojung at her interest. Jiae smugly said in return – “I’m her sister.”

Eventually the two girls went back to being interested in each other until Soojung spilled her real reason for wanting to see Jiyeon. “You see, I really want to recruit Jiyeon as our trainee, but that day it was so unfortunate that she failed.”

“Things had been done, and there’s nothing we could do to undo that,” replied Jiae. Soojung shook her head. “You don’t understand.”

The younger lady sensed the desperate tone from Soojung’s voice. Something must have been wrong when Jiyeon went for the audition and had been a victim for it. Therefore she decided to listen to Soojung more so that she could be of help for both Soojung and her sister, Jiyeon. “Tell me about it.”

Soojung sighed in relieve when Jiae gave her the chance to explain everything to her. “I have bad terms with the shareholders and they always have their own way to pick on me,” Soojung began her story while Jiae listened attentively. She stopped to see Jiae’s reaction and when the younger girl nodded her head at her to keep going with her side of story, Soojung spoke up again.

“Jiyeon is the one that I have recommended to them and convince with all I have how promising Jiyeon could be if she becomes one of our artists. I’m sorry to use your sister but I said to them that Jiyeon could be one of our big money-maker if she is to join in our company.”

The expression on Jiae’s face changed when Soojung said she told the shareholders her sister could be merely a money-maker for the company. She began to think that all entertainment agencies only cared about money and not talent. Soojung noticed Jiae’s face had become red; meaning that the younger lady was angry. Jiae was looking anywhere else but her direction. Soojung attempted to calm her down by holding her hand. “I’m sorry if I upset you. But that’s the only way I can convince them to agree with Jiyeon.

I’m the type to being coward at something that I believed in, that’s why I was incapable to go against their decision. Then there’s this someone who keeps convince me to do what I believed in. And she wants Jiyeon in our company as well.”

Jiae softened when she heard Soojung’s further story. “Then, what happen after that?” Soojung’s smile brightened at Jiae’s reaction. “She’s a composer in our company and she wants Jiyeon to sing her songs. She said she personally wants to write songs again for Jiyeon!”

 

 

Sick Jiyeon at home was still lying down in her bed by the time Jiae and Soojung visited her. Jiae’s seated in her bed and called for her name softly. “Jiyeon-ah, you have a visitor!”

The younger girl even though was still being sleepy, she managed to open her eyes and jolted up in shock when she saw Soojung, Soul Music Entertainment’s CEO was there in her room.

Although the way Jiyeon reacted to her visit in the room was funny, Soojung suppressed her laughter when she saw how pale Jiyeon’s face was.

“Ms. Kim Jiyeon?” The mentioned girl weakly looked up at the lady who called her name. “Yes,” she answered. “I’m very sorry for the last time,” said Soojung. Jiae turned her face from looking at Soojung to see Jiyeon’s reaction. The said girl managed to give a smile in that condition. “You don’t have to be sorry. I failed for my own mistake.”

Jiae sensed that Soojung needed to have a talk with Jiyeon alone and said – “I’ll leave the both of you. I’ll be in the kitchen if you need anything.” Both Soojung and Jiyeon nodded at her consideration and as Jiae leaved the room, Soojung took the seat on the chair of Jiyeon’s studying desk.

“What are you doing here, CEO-nim?” Jiyeon asked after a brief of silence. Soojung cleared before saying out loud her real intension for coming there in the first place.  

“What do you think of becoming our trainee for real?” Soojung alluded. Jiyeon frowned in confusion. “What?” She looked at Soojung before chuckling softly. “Didn’t I fail the other day?” Soojung gave her a small but sincere smile still. “That’s why I ask – Do you like it if you were to be in our company?”

Jiyeon plastered a bright smile at the dreamy thought. “Of course I’d be happy. Jiae unnie will feel the same too. Being in your company means I get to become my dream career, and be with my favorite idol!” A slight pink blush crept on her cheeks at the mention of her favorite artist. Right then Soojung took notice of the big poster plastered on the wall of Jiyeon’s room – Jin’s picture which was taken in a magazine after her win with ‘Farewell Chapter 1’.

“So, what do you say if I’m going to recruit you?” The young girl looked up in surprise. “What?” she asked again. “Kim Jiyeon, as from now, you’re a trainee under Soul Music Entertainment!”

Jiyeon felt like her head felt dizzier after hearing those words coming out personally from the CEO. What just happened?

*

“I heard you start to write song again.”

Sujeong looked up in surprise when Myungeun approached the café table where she and Yein were sitting at. She just heard from Yein that the latter just had a bad term with her girlfriend and when the two best friends were gossiping about their famous friend, that girl came at the right time to ruin their best moments.

“Where do you hear that from?” Sujeong asked Myungeun and slightly took glance at Yein’s expression and saw her best friend was looking at her girlfriend with guilt. “From the management team,” Myungeun answered in monotone and nonchalantly seated beside Yein who she recently fought with.

Sujeong cleared before straightening her back. “Things spread fast!” she commented. “That’s what you get for being famous. I reckon you already found out about us?!” Myungeun sarcastically remarked and leered at Yein who was beside her.

The composer chuckled at her best friends’ antics. She found their love-hate relationship right then amusing. “Fighting doesn’t suit you guys. Get back quickly!”

“We don’t fight, but we argued!” Yein took the turn to be sinister like Myungeun did. Sujeong snorted at the quarreling lover. Myungeun scoffed at Yein’s statement. “Who started to argue in the first place over a jealousy issue?”

Sujeong sat back in her seat and shook her head. Are they playing ‘tag_who_s_more_sarcastic’ game or what? “It would be good if she doesn’t spice things up! Besides, who wouldn’t be jealous when your girlfriend is intimately touching with someone else that is a grown up man?”

“You shouldn’t be intimate with someone else!” Sujeong shook her head playfully at Myungeun. “Well, better make it stayed like that than making an assumption we went for a drink together.”

“You shouldn’t assume the wrong things so much!” Sujeong turned to Yein. And then the two lovers began bickering among themselves and shut Sujeong out. She landed her back in despair at her two best friends. Then she suddenly stood up!

“Stop it! I have enough with the both of you! Now that you guys heard the reasons yourself, I’ll take that as a making up point! I’ll leave now!”

Sujeong eventually really left Yein and Myungeun to be alone; dumbfounded at Sujeong’s sudden raging and her point statement. That girl was right; through their quarrel from earlier, they actually heard the real reason why their relationship was on peak of breaking up.

Yein couldn’t hold her jealousy because of how people keep matching Myungeun with that idol rapper while Myungeun was insensitive with her girlfriend’s feelings which led them to a misunderstanding. But then again, it was just a play for both side to make their relationship stronger and who could blame Myungeun for being insensitive? She just came back from a tiring list of schedule and only to come back home to deal with a petty problem.

The young composer was still shaking her head at the thought of her best friends’ relationship. Yein wasn’t the type to be easily jealous in the first place and Myungeun wasn’t the type to cheat with others. The Park Myungeun she knew, once she loves someone, she loves until the end and Jung Yein was that right person.

Sujeong wasn’t going to relate them with her anymore but she couldn’t help to compare. She thought Myungeun was lucky to have Yein being jealous over her with someone else and had the power to make Yein cried for her. Meanwhile, Ryu Sujeong was just a best friend needed when Yein was in despair and in the point of breaking up. However, she quickly dismissed the wrongful thought about her best friend’s thought about her. There was no way Yein only took an advantage of Sujeong just for what she needed.

Then suddenly, there was a flower blooming before her and an angel came down from the sky right in front of her. “Kim Jiyeon,” she whispered.

OST Played: Kim Taeyeon’s Secret

Jiyeon was walking in the caf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter