OST 5

Soundtrack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST 5

 

Jiyeon magically energized after her encounter with Sujeong. Although the taller girl's identity had yet to be known, she's happy she's at least got to be friend with someone.

Sujeong's words as well as the incarnation kept her spirit up and continued to practice until late at night. Director Mijoo pressed the stop button in the audio player, startling both the dance trainer and the trainee.

"Let's stop here. You have been training non-stop! I don't want you to fall sick!" The director uttered in concern, but less obvious. She didn't even notice (more like chose to ignore) the dissapproved look from the trainer. Jiyeon flashed the director her smile tiredly. "But I'm still lacking in a lot of way!" The trainer's expession had turned smug, irking the director, but the latter chose what's best for Jiyeon herself.

"This is an order! You shall not overwork yourself!" Mijoo finally shifted her attention to the dance trainer. "You're preassuring her hard today. Give her a break! You may go home now!" The recipient of the command wanted to strongly disapprove. "B-but-"

"NO but!" Mijoo cut off her words. "This is CEO-nim's order!" She started again.

The dance trainer was known to side the board of director who liked to go againts CEO Lee Soojung. Nobody knew how much Mijoo despised her and wished she could fire her in that instant, but it would be impossible since it's not her place to decide. Besides, the dance trainer's skill was just as good as a male dancer, and really an expert, the most probable reason she's acting so highly of herself.

The trainer who went by the name So stomped her feet and angrily walked out of the practice room. Mijoo only smirked at the former as she left the room and tilted to Jiyeon. "You should go as well. I don't want to hold you back for so long or else-" Mijoo paused as she now fully facing the trainee. "-history will repeat itself. We wanted to save your energy!"

Jiyeon stared back at the director in the eyes fearlessly. "At least, let me be here for one more hour because I want to strenghtened my memory on the choreography that I just learned!" The art director heaved a sigh in defeat at the trainee's spirit. "I guess I have nothing I can win againts your plead!"

Mijoo left the room, not before she reminded the younger. "Remember not to stay up for too late. I'll tell the security to shut this place in an hour from now. Don't go againts my words anymore!" She closed the door behind her as Jiyeon finally could smile comfortably. Unknown to the trainee, Mijoo called someone over to the practice room to give her a company and assist her, which the respondent gladly obeyed.

*

Yein was spending her time with her girlfriend aka artist as well as her best friend Sujeong in the studio for another hearing of a new song. Compared to last time, this one was more upbeat and cheerful, enough to make Myungeun cringed. "What's the title again?" The singer asked as the song finished its minutes.

"Sweet & Sour," her girlfriend answered in behalf of Sujeong. Myungeun snickered as Yein giggled at her reaction. "I never knew you could write a sweet song like this too, which a total opposite from your previous break up-related songs!"

Sujeong chukled at the former's remark. "I'm inspired by the sweetest lovebird before me, who had been together with me for the past few years until now!" Myungeun and Yein traded looks before Sujeong resumed her words. "Treat this like a tribute song for your relationship!"

 [OST played: Lovelyz's Sweet & Sour 새콤 달콤]

The couple was touched by Sujeong's words as they exchanged loving smile to each other and meaningful one to Sujeong. Yein initiated to hold her best friend's hand. "I hope you'll find your other half soon and be like us! I'm sure you'd make the best girlfriend ever by then!"

Sujeong wasn't sure to laugh it off or thanked the other but one thing she's confirmed, she almost choked in tears and something stuck in .

"Kiss now to make me feel better!" Sujeong meant it as she wished hopefully by doing that, she would let go of her feelings for Yein for real and be genuinely happy for the couple.

Myungeun leaned in as Yein shamelessly kissed her lover in the most gentle and loving way, slightly hurting Sujeong's fragile heart. The latter unconsciously closed her eyes, not brave enough to witness that and a lone tear escaped from her right eye.

The romantice atmostphere stopped abruptly as Myungeun received a text message. "Bebes, I gotta go now!" Myungeun announced as she packed her things and stood up from her seat. Yein blinked her way in confusion. "Where to?"

"I've got a monitoring job to do! Now if you excuse me!" The girl waved the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter