Can't hold on

Like you said before

Taecyeon sat at the edge of his best friend's bedside. He sighed, running his hands through his hair for the hundredth time. Hve not noticed? And Chansung ... 

*Flashabck*

Chansung looked up at him, with his tear-streaked face. 

"But he - it - said the Six, hyung. There's six of us. Don't you think ... that's ...?"

TAecyeon stiffened. Oh no. 

Him?

Why them?

Why them, for god's sake?

What did they ever do wrong ...

And it was at that moment when Wooyoung came sprinting up to them, breathing heavily, a panicked look on his red face. Taecyeon leaped to his feet, and Chansung jumped slightly next to him.

Wooyoung stopped, hands on his knees. Between his breaths, he panted out, 

"H-h-hyung ... it's ... Khun ... hospital ..."

Taecyeon grabbed Cgansung and gently tugged him towards the hosppital. Wooyoung had already dashed off.

/

Wooyoung POV.

I had seen Nichkhun slump to the floor, motionless. 

What the hell?

I ran over, and Junsu was already kneeling by his side. He looked up, towards the door, and I looked as well. 

I froze, the blood draining from my face.

Standing there calmly was a young girl, probably about fifteen years old. She had long, silvery hair that flowed over her shoulders. Her face, skin, was pale and almost transparent. Her eyes were large, round, and as black as death. She gave a small smirk, as she stood there in the doorway. She raises her hands. A waterlogged rope hung, torn and weedy, from her wrists.

She flicked her arms, and a small stream of light burst from her hands. It swirled around the room, and she disappeared. A whisper.

"The Six will come ... to live or die ..."

"Oh damn, Wooyoung ..." Junsu trailed off, a horrified look on his face. I looked back ,and he was gently sahking Nichkhun. 

Who wasn't moving ...

or breathing.

I immeadiately started to dial 999.

"What service do y-"

"Ambulance! NOW!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taecyeon stood up, and patted Nichkhun's head.

"Wake up soon, bro. We're all missing you."

He walked out of the room, back to the dorm. Night had fallen.

He walked down the streets, and started as one of the lamps popped, and a patch of street fell into shadow. He gulped. Why do I have a bad feeling about this ...

Then another light popped. Then another. And another.

Taecyeon stood in the middle of a dark street, frozen.

He could see, futher down the street, more and more lamps darkening. 

He was alone. In the dark.

He looked back towards the hospital, where there should have been a builind lit up and inviting.

Instead, he saw only darkness.

He looked down, and yelped.

A deep, red, cliff.

A sea of black surrounding him.

He looked up, and staggered backwards.

Another him.

Another Taecyeon.

Standing beofre. him, a blank expression on his face.

He opened his mouth and started to speak.

Taecyeon stood frozen, shaking, trembling, as the dreaded words streamed from its mouth.