Portal

Like you said before

"He wants us dead."

Who knew that words could be so powerful?

The five of them sat in silence for a few minutes, stunned. Then Junsu spoke up.

Ok, let's get this straight. We are ... people with powers, Nichkhun is also ... somewhere, and there are people in another dimension that want to kill us."

Chansung nodded. Taecyeon noticed his sudden tiredness, and stood up, gently pulling Chansung's arm. "I'm gonna take Channie to have a nap. Byebye ~" and in a flash the man was gone with Chansung. Wooyoung stared after them, shaking his head jokingly. He turned to the others. "Ok ... what do we do now?"

Junho sighed. "I think Khun hyung would have known ... but he isn't ... here right now, so ..." he trailed off. Where was Nichkhun, actually?

Junsu sighed, and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "well ... he did give us some clues. Remember when he left? Well ... before he left, really. He said ... erm ..." he blinked, trying to remember. "Something about a portal, ..."

Wooyoung thought hard, then a rush of memories came flooding into his mind, taking him by shock.

"You guys ... have to go. Now." He said quickly, urgently. He took a step back. "I ... I can't stay here much longer. It'll find me. Just come. I know you will figure out a way." He looked pointedly at Taecyeon. "Portal. where .... where .... you know."

"Hyung, why -" Wooyoung stepped forwards, but was cut off by an increasingly agitated Nichkhun. 

"No, I'm sorry, just remember, be careful. THat was just a small portion of what is out there. Use your powers. To the right extent, though. And ... I'll tell you the rest when you find me." He smiled gently. "Rememer -  Malevent. The Dark Lord."

"What -" Chansung tried but Nichkhun cut him off again.

"No, there's no time. I promise, it'll all make sense when I see you again."

"The Dark Lord," Wooyoung cut in suddenly. Junsu snaooed his fingers. "He said a name ..."

"Malevent," said Junho. He said it a voice barely over a whisper, as if the name itself was dangerous. Well ... since all that was happening, what wouldn't be surprising?

"Hm," said Junsu. He turned and looked at the direction of where Taecyeon and Chansung went, to Chansung's room. He remembered what Taecyeon had told him when he was trying to regain his memories after he ... disappeared. Junsu remembered him saying that his powers had created a kind of portal of flames, enabling him to travel the a differnt place. Perhaps that was the way ...? Certainly from the description that Taecyeon gave, that place was not an ordinary place. It was not natural. That would probably mean that it was the place that they were looking for ... but then, if it was the pplace that the Dark Lord was in, that would mean certain danger, maybe even death. And there was no way he would send his brothers into danger willingly.

"-hyung?" Junsu looked up to see Junho looking at him with curious eyes. "What it is?"

Junsu shook his head. "I think I might have a lead ... but first we need Taec to help us. He can make the portal that would hopefully help us travel to that weird place that he went to by accident for like, two weeks ..." he trailed off as he saw Junho's confused expression. Wooyoung seemed to understand.

Wooyoung could probably explain much better than I could -

"I will, hyung." Wooyoung answered immeadiately and dragged Junho to his room, leaving Junsu in the sitting room, shaking his head. It still kind of freaked him out, having a dongsaeng who could read his mind. He ruffled his hair and trudged back up the stairs ot his own room, where he heard his phone buzz.

Curious, he opened it, and he let out a yelp.

" ..." he whispered.

There was a message from an unknown number, saying,

"Malevent will get rid of you once and for all."

The door opened, and Wooyoung stuck his head around, followed by Junho. "What is it, hyung?" they both said that the same time. Wooyoung looked at Junsu for a second before fishing out his own phone and unlocking it. His eyes widened. "Uh-oh." Junho turned to look over his shoulder, then pulled out his own mobile from his pocket, staring at the screen before paling. He shook his head in disbeleif. 

"How did they ..." he trailed off, shaking his head. A moment later, all of their phones buzzed again, another message from the same number. 

"Are you too scared to come and face us, you cowards? We'll be expecting you."

Wooyoung gulped. "What have we got ourselved into ..." he murmered, pocketing his phone. He took a look at Junsu. "Manager hyung knows nothing about this, does he?" Junsu shook his head. "I told him to tell the others and the public that we were going on a hiatus because of an accident.  I mean ... can you imagine the reaction of the fans when they hear that we have weird powers and stuff?" he guestured helplessly, sighing afterwards. "Ugh."

Junho looked outside, where storm clouds were staring to rush in. "Hyung ..." he wanred. Junsu looked out, then tried to calm himself down again. A moment later, the sky cleared again. Junsu sighed and buried his face in his hands.

"What do we do ..." he groaned. Wooyoung patted his back comfortingly. "We'll find a way, hyung. Once we tell Taec and Chan."

The door opened. Taecyeon stuck his head inside with an inquiring look. "Tell me what? And did you get the message thing ..." he guestured towards the phone on the table. Junho nodded.

Taecyeon groaned slightly. "Right. Is there anything we can do?" he asked, twisting his hands behind him in a nervous manner. Junsu and Wooyoung glanced at each other, causing Taecyeon to raise an eyebrow. "Anything wrong?"

"Can you create a portal with your powers?" asked Wooyoung, getting to the point immeadiately. Taecyeon blinked, his face paling slightly. "Uhm ... I did once, but -"

"-that was when your burned down the park and nearly burned yourself too." finsihed Junsu. Taecyeon nodded, figiting. Junho glanced towards the door. "Where's Channie?"

"Sleeping," replied Wooyoung. He turned back to Taecyeon. "Ok, we have around three days to go on this ... quest, whatever they call it, get into this different dimensional world, or at least somewhere veryyy far away, and defeat this evil wizard who wants to kill us for whatever reason?" he raised an eyebrow. The others nodded. Junsu spoke up. "Nichkhun said something about a portal. He was looking at you, Taec. Do you ...?"

Taecyeon tried to nod his head, but stopped, hesistant. "I could try ... but I don't want to hurt anyone ..." Wooyoung patted his shoulder. "Don't worry. You won't. I trust you - and plus, we've got our own powers too ... we're not defenceless. You can give it a try, and if it doesn't work, we try something else."

"What else?" asked Junho, who was currently waving his hand slightly and causing the lamp to rock back and forth. Wooyoung glanced back and the lamp, and jumped, startled. "Erm ... we'll corss that bridge when we get to it."

"We're not going anywhere, are we?" asked a voice from the door. They turned to see Chansung outside, looking at them steadily, before grabbing Taecyeon and pulling him towards the garden. "You are going to make a portal and get us out of here, hyung. I saw it. Now just hurry up." he smirked slightly. 

Taecyeon gulped. "I'll try ..."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS!! I'm really sorry for the terrible update, I'm lacking right now ... TT_TT sorry to disappoint you. Short update coz I ran out od ideas, SORYYYY but I'll be back with a better chapter next time! Portal Part2 because the portal hasn't even come yet, hahaha.
Anyways, see you soon! And if you're not too busy, PLEASE drop by with a comment. It makes me happy, gives me the motivation to write. Thanks :)
Oh, and thanks to 
hiimera for the lovely poster! Just wanted to say thank you in public.<333

Byebyeeee, see you next time!

2PM <333