Born, the Tempest

Like you said before

Junsu opened his eyes slowly, groaning as he felt a drop of ice cold water trickle down his neck. Then his eyes flew open, and he jumped to his feet, staring around him.

" ..." he breathed out, his eyes wide. 

Then the ground undernreath him tilted violently, and he let out a small yelp, dropping to the ground - floor or wodden boards, he realized -  and clinging on as the ... ship? began to rock violently, throwing him this way and that. Junsu managed ot hold on, before as suddenly as the shaking started, it stopped. 

Junsu let out a shuddering breath, attempting to calm his racing heart. He looked up, and saw what seemed to be a cloud of sparkling grey darts circling above his head, amongst a sky filled with rolling thunderclouds. He stared up at them, his hand clutching the slippery iron railings besides him, as the things came circling lower and lower. He squinted up for a moment, then suddenly ducked down on instinct as a loud, shrill screech erupted from them and the dropped, diving onto him. He felt the wind on his hair as the objects swooped by, missing him by an inch. 

He was too stunned to speak, move, do anything.

Where were the others? He stared around him. Nothing. The ship - or, it seemed like a ship - was being tossed upon black, almmost greyish water, which faded out into the distance. He had no idea where he was, no idea what he was doing here - 

Then another peircing shriek brought him sharply back to his senses as he felt the airstream of the flying birds swoop past him. THis time one of them sliced right by him, twisting at the last second, turning what might have been a potentially extreme wound into a long cut down his arm. Jusnu hissed as pain slamed into his body. He staggered a bit, and gripped the railing as he looked around deserpately, looking for a way out.

Unfortunately, the patch of blood that was seeping into his - robes? - seemed to stiry the birds into a frenzy. They flew higher and higher, circling above him like a vulture does to a dying animal, getting higher and higher. 

Junsu wasn't stupid. 

This time, he knew they meant it.

And he had to stop it. Somehow.

Junsu stared up at the clouds that were rolling in from all sides, the stormy grey clouds that blocked out whatever sunlight there might have been. He ignored the throbbing in hid arm, and raised his hands, feeling the familiar tingling as he felt something rushing through his veins. He fuelled it with his pain, anger, all emotions - 

And let it all go.

He felt a surge inside him - something so large and powerful, he himself was shocked he could produce such things - a whirlwind of rain, storm and grey clouds, rocketing up into the glittering cloud of birds up above him. Junsu fought to keep his aim and hand steady as he felt the power flowing through his body, filling his mind with a strange calmness that let him do it all. 

It was a fast work.

Soon, the sky was empty. He stumbled as the ship gave a sudden lurch, and turned to see the the long, sandy strip of a beach that had never been there before. He scanned the horizon his narrowed eyes. He still couldnt see any of s anywhere yet. He carefully lowered his hands, his palms now faintly tingling from the aftershock, and climbed down the ladder, finally stepping out onto the beach. He turned to look at the mystery ship, before turning and walking up the beach, towards the rolling green hills he saw in the distance.

But not before a cold wind had brushed around his neck, sending shivers up his spine, and the hoarse, deep voice in his mind, whispering -

"Born, the Tempest."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M SOWEE!!! PLEASE DON'T HATE MEEE ... 

I know I haven't updated for ages and I am the WORST AUTHOR EVER AND YOU CAN HATE ME IF YOU WANT (not really) I just ... ran out of ideas and sat in front of the screen blankly. Is that a writer's block? -_-

I updated, I'm really sorry it has been really boring but I PROMISE after all the members have been "born" things will get a bit more exciting ... *rubs hands evilly*

Ok I gotta go now ... THANK YOU ALL!! BYEBYE!!!

mbk <3<3<3<3<3<3