I'll be back

Like you said before

*At the hospital*

Wooyoung half lay, half sat by Nichkhun's bedside. He looked sadly at his hyung's peacful face under the oxygen mask.

"Why aren't you waking up yet hyung ..." he murmered quietly.

There was something off. Every day, the doctors told him that Nichkhun was probably just recovering from shock, that he'd wake up the nest day or soon.

He felt that he wasn't being told something.

He wasn't allowed in at night, either. Every night at exactly 9:00pm, the doctors and nurses would bustle into the ward, shoving him out and telling him to go home. He had tried to look back, to see if therre was anythig wrong with his hyung, but the wave of docotrs blocked him. 

He knew that he had heard something though.

He had stayed behind one day, crouching around a corner, listening in to the converastions. 

"He might not make it ..." a hushed voice said. Wooyoung stiffened. The might not make it ... he might ... no. No, it couldn't be.

"It's been going on for ages, it's been too long. If the attacks keep on coming ... his body won't be able to take much more."

"There's still a chance though ..."

"You know there's only a 0.5% chance of him coming through, then even less of him being back to what he used to be." No, no, no ...

"I know ... things won't ever be the same for them again."

"The attacks ... it's unusual. I've never seen anything like this before. It's not right." There's nothing wrong with Khun hyung ...

"Who knows. He might not even -" the voice cut off as a loud blaring noise peirced the air. Wooyoung stood still, frozen in shock. 

He might not make it. 
There was something wrong.
Nichkhun hyung ... he ...

Wooyoung stared back, to see doctors crowded around his hyung's bed. He looked towards the heart moniter, and he gasped, eyes wide. 

"What the ..." he whispered.

The moniter was still blaring, the line ... was flat.

No heartbeat.

"Shock ..." he heard the doctor say. Wooyoung turned his head away, sinking down onto the floor. He cradled his head in his arms, until he heard a sigh of relief. He looked up, hardly daring to hope.

"He made it ..." the voice said. Wooyoung's heart leapt.

"For now. There's no knowing when he's gonna fall. This is strange."

"There's something different about this man."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Junho lay back on the couch, his eyes closing. So sleepy ... he let himself close his eyes, and drifted off into sleep, not knowing what was going to happen. 

He came to, to find himself standing in the middle of a tall cliff. He looked around him, only to be met with frequent blasts of heat, and faced by the dark reddish rock underneath him. He lookeed up, and froze.

Junho stood before him.

It was himself.

Blank. Expressionless. Unhuman.

The "fake" Lee Junho opened his mouth and started to talk. The words, filled with emptiness, flowed from him like water from a tap, one sentence after the other.

Junho collapsed onto the ground, gripping his head in his arms as the roaring around him got louder and louder, filling his ears, seeping into his brain.

"The Six will come ... together ... nothing like ever before ..."

***
Junho's eyes flew open and he let out an ear-splitting scream. He looked around him frantically, the words still echoing around his mind. Then he jolted upright into a sitting position.

"No ... ing ... way ..."

He lay on the floor, staring up at the floating objects all aroung him. THe TV hovered several meters above the table, the sofa hung in the air next to him besides a chair, and the table rotated slowly in front of him.

He stared with wide eyes. Slowly, unconsiously, he raised a hand and concentrated on the chair.

He swept his hand sideways.

And the chair felw through the air, hitting the cupboard, before falling to the floor, lifeless.

"What the hell ..." Junho stared. He turned and raissed his hands, his brow furroiwing as he stared at the remaining floating objects. He slowly lowered his hands until they touched the floor.

Now all the things lay on the floor, inoocently, where they used to be. Junho sat limply on the carpet, and looked at his hands.

He was found. 

Telekinesis.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taecyeon slowly opened his eyes groggily. Where the heck was he ...

He pushed himself up onto one knee, and looked around him. He was on a park bench, under a tree. This was the park near the dorm ... so he was near the dorm.

The dorm.

Taecyeon stood up and started to walk towards his home.

***

Junsu strolled along the park lane, staring at the ground. Wooyoung could mind-read. And Nichkhun ... he ...

Wooyoung had told him everything.

About Nichkhun at the hospital. 

He stopped, pressing his temples, and sighed.

What could he do ...?

He carried on walking until he stopped a man across the road. He narrowed his eyes. He was strangely familiar ...

He gasped.

"No way ..."

That was no-one other than Ok Taecyeon.

Junsu started to run across the street to him, and stepped in fron t of him, blocking his way.

"Where ..." he demamnded, "-the ... heck ... have you ... been!?" 

Taecyeon looked at him with surprised eyes. "I've ... been somewhere?"

"Yes you ! For a week!"

Taecyeon stared. He was gone for a week ... "Wait. A ... a week?"

"YES! And now all the others are worried crazy about you and Nichkhun is still in the hospital and Wooyoung is a mind reader, he just found out and -"

"Woah woah woah. Slow down, hyung. You're scaring me. What's all this about?"

Junsu looked at him strangely. "You don't remember?"