Destinations

Like you said before

Chansung frowned, and stared at the scenery around him once more.

Far away, he could see a glittering, vibrant hue of ... purple ... That he presumed was a cliff or mountain of some sort, due to its shape. Squinting against the bright, slightly red light thrown out by the two suns hanging overhead, his eyes traced the outline of the craggy mountains. It was just like a jewel, he noted. Straight sides, sharp corners, irregular shape ... He blinked as something caught his eye. He looked again. Was that real?

Of course, really he should be believing anything and everything at this stage. Somewhere though, some part of him, was still dazed, wandering, thinking that no, he would wake up, it would have been a dream ...

But the other part of him was ready. He felt like this strange, alien world was familiar, he felt so ready to go, felt like this was his territory ... But it couldn't be. He had never been here before.

Perhaps it was something to do with his .. power, he decided.

He looked back at the mountains. As unlikely as a place of safety might be on a mountain, it was a start. He had to go somewhere - there was no way he was going to wander around lost with no destination, no purpose. He had just been Found, after all. He needed to live up to it, he needed to do something, and he was achieving nothing standing in between a vast forest and a cliff.

He wondered whether any of his hyungs were Found yet. Were they alright? He hoped so. Nichkhun hyung, however ...

Well, there's no point in moping. Chansung straightened, peering into the distance. He glanced down at his rippling silver-grey robes, silently praying they had a use other than possibly hindering him on his journey. Sighing, the boy began picking his way steadily through the long, stiff grass of the valley.

His eyes fixed on what he was almost certain was a large, round, reflective silver dome.

*Somewhere else*

Junsu threw a final glance back at the looming, dark shape of the ship, lying on the black beach, then turned and began to quickly navigate his way through the swamp, jumping lightly from rock to rock. The black, oozing mud beneath him wasn't something he was eager to come in contact with. Junsu looked down, regaining his balance on a flat, smooth grey rock, then frowned as he saw his robes. Was there even a point to them? He sighed, and carried on, scrambling from one rock to the other, with one thought in mind.

Find s.

*Somewhere else*

Junho stood at the edge of the cliff, staring down at the crashing waves that sparkled against the purple cliffs. The sea was empty. Still. Pushing back his mop of red hair, the boy sighed and bit his lip. He had been Found. He had a power. And what was he going to do?

Where were the others? Were they Found as well? Were they still safe? Junho looked down at his fluttering silver robes and wondered vaguely whether the other members had robes too. His fingers traced the abstract patterns on the fabric, as his sind wandered. Looking back at the glittering silver room, he frowned. Were the others even in this ... land? Were they near? Could they see him? Taking by the way that the great dome threw out the reflective light from the two balls of fire hanging in the sky, he came to the.conclusion that it had to be visible, for several miles at least. Perhaps they could see it? He stood up, walking to the beginnings of the mountain, and he knew that he could probably clamber down the mountain face, or through the valley on the other side, and keep going on his way.

As he reached the valley, Junho hesitated, then pulled back.

No.

Junho frowned, scanning the area. Nothing.

He tried to move forwards, but something in his mind was telling him not to. Telling him to wait.

So Junho waited.

*In another place*

Wooyoung pulled away at a tangle of oddly bright green vines as he picked his way steadily through what he presumed was a forest. He had no idea where he was going - none at all - but he felt like there was something drawing him somewhere. Almost as if there was a thin, strong thread, pulling at him, guiding him where to go. And if it were before everything happened, he wouldn't have listened. He would have stopped, ignored the pull, and tried to contact back to the normal world, wherever that was now.

But he was ready to follow it. As hard as it was, he was trying to accept everything.

He let his legs take him right into the depths of the forest, unknowing of what was inside.

*Unknown place*

Taecyeon scuffed at the rough black rock under his shoes, peering at it. It was a smooth, glossy black, the edges sharp and delicate, though he felt that it would be absolutely solid if he tried to touch it. Obsidian. Raising his head, he looked out and back at the smoking crater a few metres behind him. Further behind was the Temple.

Sighing, Taecyeon began walking across the expanse of obisidan, which was harder than expected, his feet slipping on the smooth curves, and tripping over the sharp points that welled up like frozen waves.

A shadow passed over him.

Looking up, Taecyeon saw the lrage shape of the dragon, soaring away from him, up into the sky. The rough black hide that was tinted red seemed to fade, into the blue sky with its two suns. Taecyeon looked around him, and only then realized that he was most likely, completely lost.

He turned in a circle a dew times.

What should he do? Escape the obsidian plain? Hide and wait in the Temple? See if there was anything in the crater? Go right? Left? Forwards? Back?

Then - Follow the dragon, a voice whispered in his head.

Oh.

Staring up into the blue sky, he coud find no trace of the dragon, however hard he looked. But he knew the general direction where it had flown. Unless it changed direction, in which case would mean trouble.

Raising a hand to sheild his eyes, he stared at the rising purple cliffs that sparkled like jewels in the sunlight, slightly East.

Wait - East?

Taecyeon blinked. Since when did he have an internal compass built inside him?

There's nothing for it, he reminded himself, turned, and began making his way over.

*Far away*

"They have come," a deep, gravelly voice echoed through the dimly torch-lit chamber, the sound like two cliffs dragging against each other.

"Yes, my lord." Kneeling before him, a cloaked figure raised his head. "I feel one is different, however." The dark shadow on the throne paused, nodding slowly. "That one has more power. More skill."

"A Destined, my lord?"

"So it seems." The shadow slinked off the throne, creeping up to the figure, who didn't flinch. "And now ..." a trail of darkness curled around his head and neck, and the cloaked figure prevented himself from shuddering. "Find them."

"As you wish, my lord."

"Bring them to me."

"And for the ... other one?"

Once again, the shadow hesitated, the darkness flashing red slightly with anger. "He will come. I am sure of it.

"Now go, my apprentice."

"Your wish is my command."

And with those words, the cloaked figure rose, bowed, and turned, and walked out of the hall, his black cloak sweeping behind him.

__________________________________

A/N: Update kinda short, I'm sorry ... I've been writing ... Anyway, drama drama drama (I tried T.T) Please comment! Comment= happy author= author obliged to update= more/better updates= happy readers! Right? ^^