Plunged

Like you said before

Junsu sat at his desk, twirling his pencil between his fingers. 

He was ... "working".

Okay, scrap that. He was using his work as an excuse to go off to a secluded place and think.

He bit his lip, frowning. He listed off the members in his head.

Chansung ... his power was there, Junsu was certain. Just ... the boy either didn't show it or didn't know. He hoped it was the second one...
Junho. His Nuneo had come to him last night, claiming that he had been "found", as they were now calling ... being ... taken? Discovered their powers? Junho was a telekinetic. 
Wooyoung. The boy could read minds, and now Junsu found it unnerving how he would answer his questions without him voicing them.
Taecyeon. Fire. He had begun to remember ... he remembered Chansung in the park ... still nothing on when he went. Nothing. Worrying.
Nichkhun ... he knew ... but he also knew that he probably might not - no. He shok his head. No thinking about it now. No use. He was ... a ... person who could riase spirits, he suspected. The music he had no idea. He scratched his head thoughtfully.
And then ... there was him.

Kim Junsu.

Not found yet; for now, he tried to tell himself.

why are you hoping to be found? A voice in his mind nagged. Surely you noticed how all the members acted after their finding. Do yo ureally want to go through that too?

It's not like I have a choice, he argued back. I'm one of the Six.

Are you? THe voice mocked back. You never know. Someone else could be.

Who else then?

It doesn't really matter.

Junsu let out a fustrated growl and dropped his head onto the desk, trying to ignore the voice. There was the Junsu no.1 on one side of his brain, and a Junsu no.2 on the other. 

It was getting rather grating.

Sighing, he dropped his pen and rose, walked back out inot the garden under the moonlight.  He sat down at the base of a tall willow tree, and felt himself slowly falling limp, drifting into sleep.

Junsu'd eyes snapped open, and the first thing he registered was the heat. Schorching, almost unbearable heat. He took a step forwards, away from the roaring pit of fire, onto the centre of the shelf of reddish-brown rock. He gulped and turned around slowly, attempting to block out the continuous roaring of the flames below him, only to see what he was dreading.

Himself.

Expressionless. Blank. Emotionless.

Hard.

The words statred to flow from "his" mouth, and he found himself standing on the rock, his muscled pulled taunt, trembling slightly as he stood stock stil.

Soon, the words started to fade away, and Junsu heard a quiet rushing noise in his ears as the firey world melted away, leaving him to jerk awake under the tree. 

Junsu looked up, and let out a stunned yelp.

"What the hell -?!"

He stared up at the brewing storm cloud above him. 

The clouds were dark and grey, thickeneding by the second, spreading over the dorm, tthe village, the city. He started to panic. What if he couldn't stop it? What if it got out of control? What if -

"Stop it," he chided himself. "No more what if-s and more doing ..."

But what to do?

Junsu started to panic.

"Junsu-hyung!" a voice echoed across the garden, and he turned to see an alarmed Wooyoung running across the lawn to meet him. He took one look into Junsu's eyes, and told him quietly, "Just go with whatever you're instincts tell you to do hyung ... they will help. And yes you will be able to control this. I belive in you hyung - don't let me down." He turned his gaze up to the gathering clouds, now effecttively blocking ot most of the moonlight, leaving the two in half-darkness.

Junsu closed his eyes, trying to search for what to do. He felt a small tugging in the pit of his stomach, and he felt an urge to raise his arms. He let them rise, and imagined a stream of power, forcing apart the clouds. 

A few seconds later, a small crack appeared in the stormy sky, letting a shaft of silver light filter through. Junsu dropped his arms in shock, staring.

"Yes! Come on Junsu hyung! Again!" Wooyoung cried. Chansung's voice sounded at that moment. "Why is there - oh ..." The maknae stared in surprise. "Did Junsu-hyung just ..."

"Yep."

Junsu pushed in a surge of strength, forcing in all of his effort as he did it again, and again. *"Again and again and again and again" ... ^_^ keke. Ok, back to story now ^_^*

He heard the rumbles of thunder quieten, and he opened his eyes, tilting his head up to look at the sky. Clear. A blanket of midnight blue scattere with sparking stars next to a large, round silver moon. 

Peaceful.

He'd done it.

He actually did it.

He let out a sigh of releif and leaned back into the tree trunk. Wooyoung looked at him with a strange expression on his face. Junsu frowned slightly. "What?"

Wooyoung bit his lip nervously. "Er ... well you've been found now haven't you? So that means all six of us have been found. The Six, as in capital letter Six. Like the thing the ... the ... dream said, that we were supposed to rise together, rise or fall, to defeat the ... the ... Mecrator or the Mevalont or something. This ... this evil ... wizard? ..."

Junsu gulped. "So ... what are you saying exactly?"

"That since you've been found and we are (sort of) complete ... something should be happening now. Something like what the voices said. We're the Six now ... we are supposed to do something."

"... Right."

Chansung heard footsteps behind him and turned to see Taecyeon jogging towards him. What happened? he mouthed to Chansung.

Chansung pointed to Junsu, and mouthed back, He was found. He raised this storm thing and then stopped it.

Taecyeon's eyebrows lifted. Wow.

Chansung gave a small smile. Taecyeon tapped his shoulder. "Channie ..." he said  quietly. "I just remembered everything. And ... more stuff."

Chansung's eyes widened. "Really? What stuff?"

"Tell you later. Gotta get the others now."

Chansung blinked as Taecyeon wlaked over to Junsu and Wooyoung on the lawn. Chansung stepped back inside, calling Junho with a hushed voice. Junho poked his head down the banister, yawning. "What happened Channie?"

"Junsu hyung got found and now Taecyeon's remembered everything. He said he knew other stuff too. I think he's gonna tell us soon once we're all together ..." he trailed off. 

Togther, with Nichkhun hyung? Or without him?

He sighed and guestured for Junho to come downstairs as Taecyeon led the other into the living room.

Junsu sat down on the couch, looked at Taecyeon expectantly, and said, "Spill."