... not another demon!

Like you said before

Wooyoung sat down heavily on a rock, panting and pushing his hair out his eyes as he stared around. When had he started walking? Half an hour ago? An hour? Two?

So exhausted.

So much for being a beastily idol, he thought, chuckling humorlessly. Idol? It seemed so far away now ... The training rooms, the instructors, the stage, their fans, and even after they quietly slipped away from the active entertainment world, becoming the instructors and trainers who would help new stars on their way to success ...

It was almost strange, as if it was a dream. Reality so hard to grasp.

Sighing, Wooyoung observed his surroundings. The trees were covered in a reddish bark, almost rubbery to touch, and the leaves glossy and bright, almost a slimy, green. The vines that dangled around him were a plastic-y colour and sheen, although when he pushed them away, they felt almost normal. The air was slightly humid, smelling faintly of rain.

Please don't tell me that I'm stuck again and this is another test, he groaned in his mind. This jungle went on forever.

Perhaps, if he tried to look properly?

Studying the branches, Wooyoung tentatively tugged up the nearest bough, which bent but held. Finding another foothold, he stepped up until he was a metre off the ground, and climbed until he was stopped the leaves, so densely packed he couldn't break through. Turning around, one arm still gripping the trunk, Wooyoung stared out - if he pulled himself up an inch, he could see over most the other trees.

And -

"Wait that's not right," he muttered.

Green.

A canopy of treetops stretched on out of sight, everywhere he looked. The horizon disappeared in a green tinted haze, and yet everywhere he looked, there was no mountains, no hills, no lakes or rivers, no valleys, fields, anything ... Just green.. Just jungle.

There is no way he could have come so far though! He frowned. Carefully slipping back down the trunk, his robes seemingly sinking through the leaves without snagging anything, Wooyoung finally landed on the ground.

Now what to do?

It seems like he was going to go anywhere new - the jungle went on forever, and Wooyoung wouldn't be surprised it it went on forever in the literal sense. He was prepared to accept anything now - and even a little bit og magic.

He bit his lip, blinking a few times. There had to be a way to get out, somehow. It was like in the mind ... the big expanse of darkness that he was trapped in. It was almost the same.

Maybe it would be take the same answer.

Closing his eyes, Wooyoung quickly went through the memories he held, and was relieved ro find that he still remembered. His name. His age. Who he was. His friends, family ...

And the other members.

He pictured them the last time he saw them - out in the garden, under the night sky, standing around a colum of flame, twisted into a circular portal. When he had seen almost the same expressions in their eyes, as he had seen relfected in his own: fear, confusion, and yet determination.

And even before that - seeing Nichkhun, his eyes swirling with a darkness he had never seem before, yet it was still just as familiar - outside the hospital ward, and the demon, red, black, its eyes gleaming with a thirst to kill.

The look on Nichkhun's face when he had turned to face them, telling them to remember the name - he had never forgotten the name.

Malevent.

The Dark Lord.

If it was important enough to be said with such a different feeling, almost fear, by Nichkhun, then he was going to do his best to find out more. It had to mean something.

Even if he actually really had no idea what he was doing, what he was going to do once he found the others.

When he found the others.

Off topic much? his mind spoke.

A picture flashed in his mind.

And then suddenly he was stumbling, crashing to the ground, and before he could say anything, a roar pierced the air.

*Maybe an hour later*

Junho swung his legs absently against the cliff edge, staring down at the waves crashing miles below. If he fell, the chances were that he could either smash against the ground at super high speed and become a stain on the rocks, or he would hit the water, break his neck at the impact, and also die. But somehow, he knew that wasn't going to happen.

Twisting around slightly, Junho extended a hand and closed his fingers, moving his hand side to side. Before him, a small, electric blue flower sway from side to side, and as he raised his hand, slip up out of the ground to hover in the air. Junho turned it over a few times, before waving his hand and closing his fist, watching as it slowly spiralled down the cliff, until it vanished from sight.

Far away on the horizon, the sun was slowly sinking. If he had a watch, he would guess it was around five o'clock, maybe six.

Letting out a deep sigh, the red haired boy crossed his arms and rested his chin on them as he turned, staring out to the sea, or whatever the strangely coloured water was.

And that was when he heard the crash, and a yell of shock.

Without even pausing to think, Junho scrambled to his feet and sprinted for the forest at the base of the valley, leaping over the slopes and ing out his hand, watching with a mutal satisfication as the trees bent away, creating a path that he could run easily through. Junho heard the creak and snaps as the trees sprung as back their original place as he flew past them.

Again, a screeching howl that made the hairs on his neck rise. Junho stopped, spinning around wildly. Where?

He cautiously pushed through a brush, and stumbled back just as quickly as ... something swiped at his chest, missing by fraction of an inch.

"- ," Junho turned around as he heard a familiar voice. "Channie?"

And that was when the screech cut through the air, and it emerged from a clump of brushed, twigs and mud coating its leathery skin. Tossing its dragonike head, the creature howled, its yellow eyes glinting as it turned its stare on Chansung, who froze.

Junho finally got a good look at it, and he came to same word as was spoken to him in his head by Chansung - something he didn't even stop to think about until later.

Demon.

"Hey! Over here!" Junho yelled, and stepped back quickly as the demon snapped its gaze onto his, its leathery, torn, bat-like wings - no, wing - unfurled from its knobbly, hunched back. Snarling, it drew back his frothy black lips, revealing a set if jagged yellow teeth.

.

Junho yelped as a cloud of black mist shot from its mouth, billowing in front of him. Swiping his hand sideways, he ran to Chansung as the demon was flung once again into the thorny bushes, grabbing his arm and tugging him back into the cover of the nearby willow tree.

"- what -" Junho hissed, as he caught his breath. Chansung shook his head, his eyes wild. "I don't - we can't run, hyung, we have to kill it - it'll keep chasing us -"

"How, though? Did you see anything?" Junho asked, peering out between the leaves. Chansung shook his head again. "No ... But -"

Crash.

And a roar - but this time, it wasn't the demon.

"Holy ... Is that a dragon? And ... Oh my god Taec -" Chansung pushed his way outside before Junho could pull him back. Gritting his teeth, Junho ran out after him - and his jaw dropped.

"HYUNG?"

"Yoohoo!" Taecyeon waved cheerily from the sky. Junho narrowed his eyes as he saw the large black shape he was straddling. The demon was now ignoring them, circling on the ground and hissing at the black shape that was flying out of reach.

Then the black shape opened its jaws, and a jet of flame billowed out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I UPDATED? It was november :O I AM SO SORRY GUYS YOU CAN TELL TAECYEON'S DRAGON TO EAT ME T.R anyway, here it is! Hope you enjoy ... Please comment ^^

PS. Have any of you seen B.A.P's Skydive? Oh. My. God. *fangirls to death*

Thank you for reading! ^^