Born, the Force

Like you said before

*Junho POV*

I open my eyes groggily, then they flash open wide in panic. 

The hell? I think, climbing to my feet slowly. What ...

I look around, worry sparking inside me. Where were the others? I turned a full circle, not even taking in my surroundings, searching for them. I let out a quiet breath, frowning. They were no-where to be seen.

Were they okay? I wondered, then looked at what was in front of me. My eyes widened as I actually saw it. "Erm ..." I mumbled. 

It was a ball of glimmering, shiny metal or silver, hovering in the air in front of me, slowly rotating. I could see myself in the reflection, then gave a yelp and looked down. I was wearing ... robes? Yes ... where did these come from? I rain my hands over the soft, silky fabric, taking the pale silver material between my fingers. It seemed like it was moving - like there was a constant wind that was making the fabric ripple. I gulped. Creepy.

I stared around the room, behing my shoulder. There was, this time, a blue glass bacl hovering in the air, slightly higher this time. I turned again, and saw that the whole room, which seemed to be a large dome made of glass, with silvery supports, was filled with these strange, dimly glowing objets, mostly balls, of strange, glass-like material, floating in the air. I frowned, and then concentrated on a gold-coloured ball next to me, and raised my hand. It didn't move.

I blinked. What??

I tried again, this time with another, square shaped object made of a silvery metal. Again, it didn't move. I suddenly felt scared - all of these potentially dangerous objects were out of my control. I gulped, and back away slowly, then relaized that there was no door - anywhere.

I was trapped.

My heart started to speed up as I stared around the room wildly. Where was everyone? Where was I? Was I ever ging to get out of this place?

I took a few uncertain steps forwards, then froze, a scream clogging my throat. Oh no ... 

The ... objects turned all at once, facing me. I felt small, like a boy udner the stares of a crowd. I gulped heavily, then shifted slightly backwards. My heart was racing in my chest. What next? I thought, warily keeping an eye on the sharper objects as I inched my way towards the wall. 

They moved again, this time zooming in on me in the blink of an eye. I ducked, felt my hair moving as the objects flew just by me, and stood again, tense, my fists clenched as I stared at the objects that now surrounded me, circling slowly, like a shark before pouncing. 

Pouncing?

Uh-oh.

At once, all of the objects zoomed towards me, and I felt a choking cry tear itself from my throat as I instinctively raised my hand. I felt a smooth, round object strike my forearm with a solid thwack, and a second later came the pain. I gritted my teeth and dived ot the floor as several other zoomed at me, their pointed sharp angles speeding towards me. I felt the explosion of pain from my arm settle into a low, dull throbbing, and I kept my hand portectively over it as the objects flew back into formation, circling once again, readying for the next strike. I let out a bretah slowly, and lowered my hands.

They got me once.

They will not get me again.

I locked my gaze on the largest one, and took in another breath as I saw the silvery wals flicker behind me, watched the sharpling chandelier glitter and throw its reflective light over the glassy floor. I raised my hands, and concentrated.

The objects flew at me again, this time emitting high whistles - like ones of fury.

But I pushed, hard. I put everything I had into it, and immeaditately felt my arms start to buckle under the pressure. It was like I was fighting against a moving wall that had the strength of the whole world behind it -

But I held it.

I held it back, if not for now, for as long as I could.

The balls were hovering in midair, pushing back against me, seemingly vibrating in the air, and I was pushing back with all the strength I had, but it wasn't enough, my arms were starting to buckle, and my energy was draining fast. I felt a single trickle of sweat run down my forhead, and I felt my arms twitch slightly, then

Force.

That voice ...

I opened my eyes in surprise. The single word had filled me with sudden strength, a surge of energy, and on that word I called upon every last shred of strength I had left in my body, gathered them and in one last burst, I 

pushed.

At once, all of the silvery obejects shattered, scattering the floor with a carpet of glittering fragmented shards, and the pressure disappeared on my body, leaving me to collapse on the floor out of exhaustion. I lay there for a moment, panting, my chest heaving. Who knew ...

After a few moment, a strange noise reached my ears. I pushed myself to my feet, wincing as my probably-bruised arm knocked against the floor, and looked towards the source of the sound.

My jaw droppped.

I could've sworn that that door was not there a minute ago ... I shook my head, and carefully edged my way around the broken objects, their sides catching the light and making the floor gitter like the waves on an ocean.

I almost sprinted out of the door, then a few steps away turned to look at the ... the dome. My eyes widened.

"Woah ..." the word came out of my mouth without me knowing.

It was huge, and let me say, huge huge. Like, five stories high huge, maybe even more. It was a perfectly round dome, with a tall, slim, intricately carved glass spire circling up through the roof, and its sides were covered - or made of, perhaps - a smooth, shiny silvery metal, shimmering in the daylight, and the whole thing gave off a strong, powerful aura, ancience, wisdom. The fleeting urge to bow flickered through me, and I let out a breath.

Just then, I felt a soft breeze on my shoulder, and I jumped, spinning around in alarm, but there was nothing there. I relaxed slightly, then I heard the voice say,

"Born, the Force."

___________________________________________________________________________________

ps. not the force in star wars, hahaha

enjoy!! our nuneo is all grown up now (kekeke)