Born, the Seer

Like you said before

I trembled. No. This was not real.

There in front of me was a hooded, robed figure. The same one I had been seeing, and a name immeadiately popped into my mind. Malevent.

The Dark Lord.

What? Dark Lord? Like in Harry Potter? I gulped. No ... it was the name that Khun hyung had said to us before he vanished. Didn't he also say beware ...?
But that wasn't all. Standing besides him was ...

My eyes widened. No way.

My five hyungs were all standing by his side. They all had their black hoods pulled low over their eyes, but I could still recognize them easily. But what were they doing with him? They ... they weren't with him, were they ...

"Oh come on, Hwang. You can't be that slow." A voice snarled, and I jumped, my heart rocketing. Nichkhun. I flinched as it tore through the silnce. It was cold, harsh ... I had never heard him sound like that. "We are with him. You are not."

"Are you really like that, huh?" Another voice, low and dangerous. Taecyeon. I could see his eyes blazing from undernreath his hood. I took a step back. What ... no. No. It couldn't be ...

The others didn't say anything, but how they were looking at me was senough to say what they were thinking. Eyes b with steel-cold hate and evil bore into me, and I lowered my gaze to the floor, unwilling to look at them in the eye.

Vision.

Another voice - one I knew so well. I jumped. 

It was Junsu hyung. Speaking from inside me. Inside my head. I frowned - the Junsu standing besides the Dark Lord was cold, his deadly stare stabbing into me like cold daggers, but this voice insdei my head was filled with warmth and comfort. What ...

Vision. 

I jumped. Not again ... another oh-so-familiar voice of Wooyoung. Who was also currently staring at me with clear daggers in his gaze, his eyes dark with hatred. But he was also speaking to me in a soothing voice, calm, gentle.

Vision? 

This was a vision.

Oh.

Oh.

I looked up at stared right back at them. At the Dark Lord, staring at him in the eye. 

And said, in a clear, loud, authorotive voice, 

"Begone."

I actually didn't expect it to work ... but it did. There was a loud, pericing screech, and the figure slowly faded, leaving his large black robe in a crumpled heap on the floor. I looked to where my hyungs would be, but let out a sigh of relief - the evil version of them was gone too, leaving to trace that they were there. I took a tentative step forwards, and looked at the pile of robes that the Dark Lord had left behind. 

In the middle, was a skull. A large, greying skull of real bone, of a horse-like animal with large curling horns. 

Another word flashed in my mind. Dragon. Dragon?

I suddenly felt like I knew what to do.

I reached out a hand, and touched the skull. 

As soon as I felt the cold, ragged bone under my hand, the red-rocky cliff and the background of the different place faded away, and I came to again, standing in front of a large temple, made of glass and mirrors. 

The skull had vanished. I lifted my head nervously, my heart still speeding.

Nothing.

I relaxed, and then thought that I felt a faint breeze brushing over my head. I looked up, but there was nothing.

Then a voice.

Deep, ancient, powerful.

"Born, the Seer."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYYYYY! Lucky duys, you got a double update from me. Okay, quick things - the next updates will be short chapter on how the members of 2PM find their powers and stuff. Soooo ... our Chanana is the Seer. No surprise, huh? Hihihihi ...

okay, see you next time!!

<333

mbk