And Through

Like you said before

Taecyeon stood still in the garden, his hands hovering uncertainly in the air. He looked back at Chansung, then said helplessly, "I ... I can't do this ..."

"Oh come on, don't be a wimp hyung." Chansung hid a smirk behind his hand as Junsu stared at him in surprise. "Where did all these big words come from all of a sudden?" Chansung rolled his eyes. He turned to Taecyeon who was lowering his hands. 

"Hyung, I know that you can do it. I saw it, and I trust you that you can do it. Come on, please hyung?" Chansung pleaded, looking at him with large puppy eyes. "Just try."

Wooyoung glanced at Taecyeon, then said, "You won't kill anyone, Taec, calm down. We are not helpless, you know." Taecyeon scowled. "You ... why can't you give me some privacy ..." Wooyoung smirked. Jusnu nodded indigently. "He does it to me all the time! It's annoying, Woo ..." he whined. Wooyoung rolled his eyes, then turned back to Taecyeon. "Come on hyung."

Taecyeon nodded hesitantly. "Um ... here goes ..." he raised his hands, and a small flame appeared on his palm, flickering red. It danced there for a moment. "A bit more, hyung ..." encouraged Junho, who was using his powers to hold the dangling leaves away from Taecyeon's flame. Taecyeon took in a deep breath, and concentrated. The flame grew larger, and Wooyoung stepped back because of the heat. Chansung semed unaffected. "That's it ..." he said. "Try and thin it ... control it a bit ..." 

Taecyeon bit his lip. He had to try ... he imagined the flame thinning on itself, and the large flame seemed ot twist into a rope of fire. He let out a breath, relieved.  

But then he seemed to hit a brick wall. He tried for a few more minutes, then huffed. "It won't work!"

"Hm ..." Junsu frowned, then said suddenly, "Maybe he needs help."

Taecyeon's eyes widened. Help?

"You know ... we are the Six, and that goddamn voice kept saying that we together were really powerful. Emphasis on together." He raised an eyebrow. Junho nodded. "That makes sense ..."

Wooyoung stepped forwards, then whined. "It's too hot hyung!" Taecyeon rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, Woo. It's not that hot."

Chansung suddenly grabbed Taeceon's other wrist, and the flame leapt upwards at his touch. Taecyeon's eyes widened in surprise - he felt a sudden surge of strength within him, from Chansung's touch. "It's .. it's working ..." he stuttered. Chansung motioned for Wooyoung to come over, and soon they joined up with Junho and Junsu as well, forming a circle.

At the moment when they joined, Taecyeon felt a burst of something unfamiliar inside him. He closed his eyes, and then opened them again, then stifled a gasp. All of their eyes were flashing a different colour. He turned to look at Chansung's next to him - they were a pale blue. He could see his own, reflecting a burning red in his eyes. 

"Okay ..." Junho whispered. "Come on Taec. You can definitely do this."

Taecyeon took in a deep breath. and channeled his strength into controlling the flames. 

Then the strands of fire flickered a bright orange, then twisted into a circle, flashing with bits of blue and black here and there. Small green sparks erupted in small showers from the black hole in the center.

He let out the breath he didn't know he had been holding in a whoosh. He'd done it.

"Okay. Let's go."

He took one last look at the dorm and the normal world, then, with the others, stepped in.

*Somewhere in the other world*

The hooded figure on the throne felt something flash through him, and he smiled slightly, his creased face twisting into  smirk.

"They are here."

"M-my lord?" A servant stuttered. He bowed hastily as the figure turned to look at him.

"The Six has arrived in our land. They are here at last." He gave a loud, resounding cackle. He turned to the troops. "Find them!" he hissed.

"And make sure you bring them to me - dead or alive."

"P-preferably alive, my lord," muttered his right hand. "The process will be much easier with them alive."

"Oh, yes then." The figure grumbled in annoyance, then smirked again. "They are here. The first stage of my plan is complete."

*Chansung POV*

I opened my eyes, and then they flew open in surprise. I stared around in shock. 

Where where my hyungs?

I turned slowly, then looked down, giving another yelp of surprise. My clothes ... woah. That's cool.

Instead of myT-shirt and jeans Iwas wearing a few seconds ago, before I went into the portal,I was wearing flowing robes of light blue and grey silk-like material, with a bright white piping. I stared in shock. What ... the ... hell ...

But hyung deul ... I looked behind me. Where the hell was I??

In a temple. I stared in front of me, then flinched away instinctively. Mirror. I turned around, then blinked. Another mirror. Left turn, I stared with growing surprise. Mirror. And, finally ... right ... I let out a fustrated yell. Mirror.

"Gods, why ..." I sank down onto the floor, which was, conveniently, a mirror. It was a whole building made out of mirrors. Mirrors, mirrors, mirrors everywhere. Great. Just great, I thought. This ... really?

Okay, calm down Chan, I thought to myself. Gotta to find my hyungs ... I turned around, taking in my surroundings. It seemed to me that I was in a round-ish room with corridors of mirrors leading down each end. I looked up, and saw that there was a long, intricately carved chandilier hanging down. It looked ... very sharp, so I moved out from under it, picked a random corridor, and started to walk.

It was kind of unnerving, seeing my relection in the mirror every time I looked up, down, forwards, left and right. Ugh.

Down the corridor I walked. My senses were on high alert, and every time I thought I heard something, I jumped. I sighed, stopping and rumpling my hair. This is not going anywhere. 

Soon, though, the corridor ahead of me started to darken, and I immeadiately stopped. Dark? Not a good sign. I looked back. Nothing - the corridor seemed to stretch on forever. I took a deep breath, and continued to walk.

The corridor in front of my opened out into a large hallway. I gulped, hearing the whispers echoing around me. Was this a good sign? Or not ...?

I forced my legs ot continue moving, and stepped into the hallway. 

Then all of a sudden, everything went black.

 

 

 

My eyes snapped open. 

I gasped again. No ... ing ... way ... not again. Here I was, standing on the edge of a red-rock cliff, in a hellish dimension. What the ... I thought crazily. This ... what???

I looked in front of me carefully, and sure enough, there he was ... my relfection. But this time, it did not speak. I stood, waiting, unsure of what to do. Then it raised a hand, and pointed. 

I stared at what it was pointing at. The figure disappeared, leaving me staring in muted shock at what I was seeing.

No. ing. Way.