Quest

Like you said before

"Where did Khun hyung go?" Chansung inquired, his face pale. 

Taecyeon was standing, frozen, unable to moze. What ... 

"Uhm ... excuse me? May I help you?" A doctor tapped Junsu's shoulder. Junsu spun around, and asked, "Where is Nichkhun Horvejkul? The man who was in this room?"

The doctor frowned. "There is no such patient, sir. I believe you were mistaken - there is no Mr. Horvejkul  in this hospital."

Junsu frowned.

"Have you heard of him?" Wooyoung asked tentatively. The doctor shook his head. "I know you ... five member band, 2PM. But .. who is this Nichkhun?"

Junho blinked, then shook his head. "No. No, we are not a five member band. There are six of us ... where did he go? Khun hyung is real ... he ... he ..." Junho grew increasingly agitated, and Wooyoung moved in to calm him down.

"Shush, Nuneo ..." he murmered, then turned to face the doctor, his eyes narrowed. The doctor looked utterly bemused, and asked, "Would you like a checkup, sir?"

"No, but are you sure that Nichkhun isn't ...?" he trailed off.

Junsu stared down the corridor, expecting a demon to com e at any moment. "Let's go. We'll figure this out at home." he pulled them away, leaving the confused doctor staring blankly after them. He looked at the hospital map, and there was no name "Nichkhun Horvejkul" on the list of current and past patients. 

What were they talking about?

*At the dorm*

"." Junsu collapsed onto the sofa, resting his head on his arms. "Ugh ..."

Chansung and Junho sat on the carpet, not saying anything, while Taecyeon was becoming increasingly agitated, figiting, then pacing around the room. He stopped, getting an idea.

Walking out into the garden, he called upon the small tugging at the pit of his stomach that had been there since Khun disappeared, and raised his hand. A small flame leapt up, and he stared at it for a while. 

He used a portal to get out of the strange land before ... and then before he disappeared, Khunnie hyung looked at him and said, "Portal." He knew.

Now the only problem? He couldn't seem to get the hang of his powers yet, so how was he supposed to make a safe portal that wouldn't burn his friends to death?

"Hyung?" a soft voice reached his ears, and he turned to see the group's maknae leaning on the wall, watching him. Taecyeon dropped his arms, suddenly feeling exhausted. He staggered a bit, and immeadiately Chansung was at his side. Taecyeon blinked; that was fast.

Chansung chuckled, and Taecyeon flushed  as he realised he'd said it aloud. 

"What are you doing here, Channie?" he asked. It was night - he had heard the other members go to bed. The moon was just visible over the treetops.

Chansung lifted on shoulder. "Wasn't tired, couldn't sleep."

Taecyeon frowned slightly at this. Chansung, not able to sleep? That was bad news. He stood up and led the maknae into the kitchen. He paused and looked back at the younger boy, who was sitting on a chair, fiddling with his fingers. 

"You had dinner?"

Chansung shook his head again, and Taecyeon felt a pang of worry for his maknae. 

"Not hungry," Chansung said. Taecyeon sighed - there was something wrong. He knew it.

"You have to eat something, Chan. Come here." He dragged the unprotesting boy to the kitchen and gave him a sandwich from the fridge, before taking one for himself.

For a few minutes they both sat in silence, the only noise being the crinkle of wrappers as they ate. 

Finished, Taecyeon watched the younger as he ate. Finally he broke the silnce. 

"What's wrong Chan?"

The boy lowered his head guiltily, and Taecyeon scooted over to his side, wrapping an arm around his shoulders "hey, I'm not angry with you. Just tell me."

Chansung gave a barely audible sigh, massaging his temples. Taecyeon frowned.

"Are you sick?"

Chansung shrugged, then said, "I'm getting visions."

Taecyeon's eyes widened.

*Somewhere unknown*

"They have been Found, my lord."

A servant knelt at the foot of the throne, his head bowed in respect. 

The hallway was lined with hooded guards with staffs glowing with magic. The ebony walls glimmered black and purple under the faint, red light of the torches. 

"Good. They stand no chance." a throatly chuckle sounded from the tall, hooded figure in the chair. "I will get it, and they will be gone."

Another servant raised his hand, asking for permission to speak. "Permission granted, what do you have to say?"

"What about the rebels, my lord?"

At the metion  of them, the lord snarled angrily, thumping his fist onto the arm s of the throne. Every single man and woman trembled slightly - the lord's temper was unmatched and ferocious.

"Kill them. All of them."

*At the 2PM dorm*

"V-vision?"

Chansung nodded, and said quietly, "I'm sorry for keeping this from you."

Taecyeon gave his shoulders a reassuring squeeze. "No problem, we can give you your time, just ask. We're your hyungs, remember? You're our little maknae." He pinched his cheeks, and laughed as Chansung wriggled away from him, sticking his tounge out at his from the corner.

"What were they about?" he asked tentatively. Chansung hesitated. then gave Taecyeon a pleading look. 

"Can l tell all of you in the morning?" he said, with large puppy dog brown eyes that Taecyeon could never resist.

He sighed and replied, "'Kay, Channie. Good night - and don't get up to any funny buisness!" he warned.

Chansung smiled again and quickly walked into his room.

Taecyeon looked at his maknae for a second before turning off the light and walking to his own shared room. 

*Next morning*

Over the table at breakfast, Taecyeon suddenyl stopped eating and raised a hand. He looked at Chansung, who was evidently surprised at his sudden timing.

"Guys, Channie had something to say."

Chansung figited nervously in his seat. He turned to Taecyeon with a short grumpy glare, then said, "I'm getting visions again."

Junsu frowned, and all the rest blinked (with the expection of Taecyeon). "Since when?"

Chansung cowered in his seat, though none of them looked relatively threatening. "Uhm ... since ... last week or two?"

Wooyoung sighed, then gave Chansung a friendly cuff on the back of his head. "Why didn't you tell us, Channie? Are we not important to you?" he pouted, looking at the maknae with large doeful eyes. Chansung blinked, confused, and Junho giggled at his expression. 

"What were they about, Chan?" inquired Junsu. 

"Well ..."

*flashback to Chansung's POV*

I collapsed onto the bed after practice, and let out a big breath. That was tiring.

Soon, he felt himself drifting into sleep, but not before he felt a cold breeze swiriling around him, and the sweel of panic that rose up in his chest.

Chansung opened his eyes, and found himself on the top of the red-rock cliff, with the hellish pits all around him. He froze, to shocked to move. A-again? Why??

He raised his head, terrified of what he was going to see, but instead saw  a sheet of silvery mist. Faces and scenes swirled around inside, appearing and vanishing in an irratic rythm.

He raised a hand slowly, and reached out to touch it. His fingers brushed the mist, and suddenly, a sharp, clear vision came into focus. He gasped as he saw the rolling purple hills, and the emerald green cliffs, until there was a loud high-pitched noise and suddenly, the vision was warping, dragging him in. 

Chansung tried to wake up, but he couldn't, and for a moment, fear sparked inside him. Was he stuck here?

No. Just a dream. Just a vision ... he repeated feverishly to himself, as he stared at the strange landscape round him. He started to walk through the forest until he came across a road.

A road?

Here?

Chansung once again tried to wake himself up, but it was useless.

All of a sudden, he head a loud screeching noise, like an eagle's cry, and he started, staring up at the sky, then down the road. He backed into the bushes as a could of darkness rushed in and smothered the sun's rays, bathing the whole land in an eeire red light. He gulped.

Then a voice boomed out, resonating in his ears. 

"The Six will come. Hear me now, you will be destroyed."

Chansung paled. The Six? Them??? Who was it?

Mocking laughter rang through the land, and the clouds vanished, the sun came out, and it seemed as if nothing had happened.

*No-body's POV*

"What??" Junho yelped. "That ... that guy ..."

Chansung nodded, suddenly weary of al the visions that stole his sleep.

"He wants us dead."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!! *throws confetti*

Thank you SO MUCH for the peeps who were patient with me and stayed with me, I love you guys so much 

(If you left ... sorry byebyeeee)

So yeah. Dun dun dun, whats gonna happen now??

Anyways, gave you a nice long fat chappie to make up for my abesnse, I think this is the longest one I ever wrote!!! O_o omo

anyway byebye, <3 you all!!!

MBK ^_^