Please, no way this is happening ...

Like you said before

Nichkhun stood in the empty dance studio, sitting in the corner. No. No. This cannot be happening to me. 

Nichkhun POV:

I cover my mouth with a shaking hand. No, no, no ...

It then came again, and I twisted violently, burying my face into a pile of mats to try and stifle the sound. It doesn't work, and a chorus of new notes travel across the room. High, low, long, short - a full melody. Streaming from my mouth. And I can't stop it. Control it.

Then the speaking starts up, and I can't  help but to let out a frightened whimper, shoving my head between my legs. Blocking my ears to to no evail. The words still reach me. 

"Come, come ... you cannot go, do not hold back. I know ... I know what you are ... they all ... the Six will come and I will rule ... you are ... no match ..."

I bite my lip hard, keeping myself from screaming. I had locked the door. Was that enough? To protect myself?

And yet, I can't protect myself from the newest threat. The thing that could as well kill me. The thing that made me ... into this ... 

Myself.

Me.

I am the new threat.

"It is too late now ... come, embrace it ... then I will take it ..."

A soft yet harsh laugh, echoing through the room, through his brain. 

The sharp metallic taste of blood fills my mouth and I shiver. 

The whispers fall from my lips with the ... music? ... and they sing along, haunting, eeiry ... and dangerous. I am dangerous. It is dangerous.

I am helpless to stop it. 

I can't.

I can't.

I can't.

I can't ...

I clamp my hand over my mouth, and the music stops. Then immeadiately another voice starts up. An old man. 

His husky, cracking voice fills my head. I know him not and yet I know one thing at once. He is a dead man. Long gone. And yet he is here, talking to me. I know what he wants. Peace.

And ... how do I do it?

"No ..." my voice breaks and I choke back a sob. "Don't ... go away ... I'll do ... anything ..."

I feel a force trying to open my mouth wider. And for once ... I let it.

A new wave of music burst forth. And the voice stops. I hear one sentence before it evaporates. 

"I thank thee ... and beware of the Dark One ..."

The Dark One.

And again, I can't stop the music. It goes on and on. It is beautiful and deadly. It is the song of the Sirens. From me.

Why does it have to be me? 

Why me?

I feel a tugging, and I slip from my ground and fall into its dark reaches.

*An hour later*

Nichkhun woke up, with a jolt.

He had a dream. He had been on a small rocky cliff only a meter square.

There had been a mirror, and it was him in it. But ... his eyes were a startling shade of indigo. And his voice ... was dull. Flat. Empty. 

The Six. Too late now. Come, come. 

You will never escape ...

Nichkhun gripped his head, winding his fingers in his hair, tugging, twisting. He trembled, still heard that voice on the wind that swirled around his neck, through the window that had been closed before.

"No..." he muttered. "No ..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

AND ... I'm BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im so sorry khunnie for pulling u into tis.

does channie realise?

he does suspect, doesnt he.

and no, ive got this feeling that my 2pm boys will survive this thingy.

kekek

thank you all for your lovely comments!!!!

and for subbing!!!

MBK