Different thoughts

Like you said before

Taecyeon looked down at the glimmering ocean below him, and at the whsipering forests behind him, at the glinting emerald cliffs underneath him.

He was stuck and didn't know how to return. 

He'd begun to think that he was going to be stuck here forever. He thought that he would have to live out the rest of his days here.

It was beautiful.

And terrible.

He wandered in circles, looking for a way out. He needed to get back home. He neeeded to get back to his brothers. 

In fustration, he sent a colum of fire spinning angrily into the rock face. 

"Just let me go back home!" he yelled. He had been here too long. He could've been here an hour. He could've been here a year.

Too long. s would be worrying ...

A hissing noise reached his ears, and he spun, shocked. HIs eyes widened.

Before him, the colum of fire was twisted, circling itslsef into a ring, a portal. He rising heat didn't bother him. If this was the wat home ..

He took one last look around the land, and stepped through the spinning fire.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Junsu laced his fingers together on the table, and faced Wooyoung. 

"Taec's been gone too long now. He would come back if he could. Something has happened to him ..." he trailed off. Wooyoung sighed. 

"There's nothing we can do about it now, hyung." he said quietly. 

Junsu nodded. SOmething else pooped into his mind. "Do you know ... by any chance ..." Wooyoung looked up, expectant. "If ... anything has happened to Chansung?"

Wooyoung frowned. "He's been acting up again lately. He's not himself. I mean, he never was after he ... he ... found out, but he's gotten worse now ..."

Junsu but his lip. "Do you think he's started to dream again?"

"He'd tell us ... wouldn't he?"

"That's the problem. It took a bad situation for him to reveal what happened to him. He only told after Khun was in hospital. He won't willingly tell, knowing him. It's something big. That boy thinks too much ..."

"Talking about hospital ... Khun hyung hasn't shown signs of waking up yet, has he?"

"I know ... it's been too long. Something is not right. FIrst Chansung, then Nichkhun, now Taec ... who next ..."

Wooyoung decided to tell him what had happened the night before.

"I know ... hyung ... erm ... can I ... tell you something?"

Junsu looked up sharply at the boy's wavering voice.

"Has it happened?"

"Y-y-yeah ... l-last night ..."

*Flashback*

Wooyoung's POV.

I walked down to the studio, my gym bag slung over my shoulder. I still went to the studio, every night. I wanted to train. I wanted to practise ...

like nothing had ever happened.

It would take my mind off things.

I tssed my bag onto one of the racks, and walked out into the centre of the studio, facing one of the mirrors.

The mirrors ...

I quickly looked down onto the floor, and started the music, plugging the headphones into my ears. I counted silently in my head , one,  two, three, four ...

My body started to move to the music, and I let myself lose all the worries as I danced. 

I didn't like dancing to start with. I wasn't even good at it.

But I had to learn, and I started to realise how it sould be a welcome distraction. The music, the moves, the tiredness ... all distrantions.

BUt I would have to stop eventually.

And let the thoughts come floodeing back.

I stopped, slowly, as I heard a faint noise outside the door. I forze, and pulled the headhpones off, letting them hang. I turned my head slowly, heart bucking with fright, and stared at the door.

It was open, and I blinked as the bright light peirced my eyes. I squinted up, holding my hand up over my eyes as something large stepped into the doorway, shutting off the light. I froze again.

A tall, dark figure stood over me, his face hidden in the shadow of his black robe's hood. I tired to say something, to back away, to do anything ... but I couldn't. 

"Be careful about what you let yourself see," he said coldy. I blinked, confused. He moved his hand in a circle, and disappeared, leaving me in the middle of the sudio, blinking, confused and scared, trying to make some sense about it all.

*Present time*

"So ... the man just said, "Be careful about what you let yourslef see" and then just disappeared?" asked Junsu, frowning. "Have you been seeing anything recently? Dreams?"

Wooyoung shook his head. He glanced at his hyung, then out of the window again to block the torrents of thoughts he heard coming from his brain.

"No ... but I can ... I can ... sort of ... read ... minds?"

Junsu looked a the younger in astonishment. "You can read minds?" he asked, surprised. "What am I thinking right now then?"

Wooyoung turned back and stared into Junsu's brown eyes, and saw the thoguths whirling around his brain.

"You are thinking of when it will be your turn to find out about you r"power", worrying about NIchkhun hyung, and wondering why Taec isn't comnig back for ages, and if I can really read your mind - oh, not any more, you are thinking that this could be quite sueful in the future, you know that I am telling the truth and if I can use this power to find out if anything has happened to Chansung, and you are worrying about Junho at home as well, vaguely thinking about one of your new songs ... Hyper, you're thinking of calling it, and -"

"Woah woah woah. S-stop right there ..." Junsu held his hands up. "You really can read minds ..."

Wooyoung frowned. "You're not scared or anything, are you? This is not going to make me any different, or -"

Junsu stopped him. "No. You're fine, it's just ... a lot to take in. What next? Flying? Telekinesis?"

Wooyoung sighed. "I could find out about CHansung ..." he said softly. "But I don't want to force him ..."

*At the dorm*

Junho looked at the maknae again. 

Chansung was not right recently.

Junho frowned, and continued to observe the younger member from the living room. 

Chansung sat on the floor, rocking back and forth absently, staring into space. He let out a sigh, looked down at his hands, and then continued to stare at the ceiling.

Junho got up, an started to walk over to Chansung, sitting down besides him, slinging one arm over his shoulder. He peered into his eyes.

"Channie ... are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

The answer was abrupt and short. Junho sighed. 

"You can tell me, you know,. Or the others."

"I said I'm fine. Just ... worried about Khun-hyung and Taecyeon-hyung."

"What about yourself?"

"I don't need to. I'm fine."

"Okay then. I won't bother you. Just ... tell us when you're ready, will you? You can trust us. We're your hyungs."

Chansung decided not to say that the only people who would understand him were Taecyeon and Nichkhun. Both of whom were unavavilable. 

They were the only ones, apart from him, who had their ... powers.

Chansung prefered to think of it as a curse.

He looked at Junho, sitting on the sofa, absently staring at the TV. He knew that he was worrying about him.

Yeah ... he was fine.

Physically.

The fact that he was not the same, that he would never be the same again, hit him hard.

He just wanted his old life back.

He just wanted to live happily with his hyungs, get a normal life.

He wanted to be human. Like everyone else.

He sighed and stood up, wandering into his room and locking the door. Falling back onto his bed, he stared blankly at the wall. 

When are you going to come back, Taecyeon hyung? Nichkhun hyung?

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

omg look at this is so funny!

ec654aa2852f43fcddc2b35dd2e8b521.jpg

anyways, i think this is not too good ... 

please comment and (maybe?) subscribe. makes me happy and want to keep it going!

should this be taeckhun? just wondering. (?)

anyways, enjoy!!!

poor chanana. khunnie ... T_T

MBK

<3 U all!!!