...

I'm Not Your Cinderella

Baekhyun slowly closed the door of Jesper’s room, smiling at the little boy’s smile in his sleep. There’s a soft melody playing in the background, a recording of Baekhyun playing Jesper’s favorite lullaby in piano. A few steps later he’s back in the master’s bedroom, where Chanyeol was sitting on the bed, wearing nothing but his sweatpants, and reading glasses.

“Don’t you know how to rest Mr. Clyde?” Baekhyun teases as he jumped on the other side of the bed.

Chanyeol chuckled, sparing him a glance. “Are you jealous of this laptop princess?”

“I’m thinking about burning it earlier actually.” Despite that, Baekhyun snuggled close to his husband, pressing his body against his. He leaned his head against Chanyeol’s bare shoulders, watching him go through different windows.

“And then I’ll cuff you on this bed so you wouldn’t have to leave the bed tomorrow.”

Chanyeol smiled. “How of you.”

Baekhyun grinned, taking the laptop away so he could replace it on his husband’s lap. Chanyeol didn’t waste time and captured the awaiting lips with his. He placed his hands on Baekhyun’s hips, pulling him closer against his body.

“Now what? Where’s this handcuff you’re showing off?”

Baekhyun raised his brows. “Don’t test me, Park.”

“Show me what you got princess.” Chanyeol smirked.

Baekhyun huffed, pushing Chanyeol hard against the head board. With a hand on Chanyeol’s chiseled chest, Baekhyun leaned closer, his lips brushing against Chanyeol’s lips but not enough to satisfy the elder.

“Let’s play a game, instead.” Baekhyun grins, “Tonight, we’ll make love all night, all heat and sweat, but you won’t touch me.”

Chanyeol frowned, “That’s unfair.”

“That’s invisible cuff, babe.” Baekhyun smirks, “If you managed not to touch me all night long, I’ll let you cuff me instead tomorrow night.”

Chanyeol grinned, “That’s not enough prize for the torture you’ll put me through tonight, princess.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Fine, what do you want?”

 

Chanyeol pressed his lips close to Baekhyun’s ears and said, “How about an adorable little princess named Ella?”

Baekhyun laughs. “Deal.”