The one i love

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was near her school gate smiling widely at the sight of the guy she likes. She whispered his name dreamily “Taehyung” .The reason of her joining this school is taehyung. Bomi and taehyung’s parents know each other and meet at the business parties. She is a good friend of taehyung too. She frowned watching him surrounded by his fan girls “Those girls…can’t they stay away from him” she snorted.

Someone tapped her shoulder from behind. She turned around and smiled at her best friend “Naeun!!” Naeun smiled “Still looking at him. Why don’t you confess?” Bomi sighed “I don’t think he loves me. He just treats me as a friend” Naeun shook her head “If you don’t tell him how will he know. May be loves you too” Bomi encouraged herself “Okay, today I’ll confess to him” Naeun smiled "Good".

Taehyung smiled watching her thinking “There she is the one i love.She is so cute”. The truth is he loves her too but never expressed it in front of bomi. He rushed to her side ignoring the other girls and placed his hand over her shoulders “Hey, bomi. You are late” Bomi said shyly “Sorry” concentrating on her shoulder where his hand was placed. Taehyung grabbed her hand “Let’s go” and took her to the class. Naeun followed them smiling.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Meanwhile in the other side of the city, a young boy got down the airplane and coolly removed his shades. He smiled widely stepping on the land he left 11 yrs ago. He smiled thinking about his childhood love, his promise which he has never forgotten from the past years. He said smiling widely “Bomi, I am back. Do you still remember our promise? I am back to fulfill our promise” His parents called him from behind “Baekhyun, slow down. You are so excited to be back to Seoul, I thought you liked living in America” Baekhyun and his family left to America after that party where he met bomi few years ago because of his father's business. They settled there for 11 years and now  are finally back to their home forever. The reason being his father wanted to come back and concentrate on his business here. Also partly beacuse of baekhyun insisting them to come back.

Baekhyun smiled “I liked it there too but I left something precious here” His mother shook her head “Are you still thinking about bomi?” His father chuckled “You love her a lot, don’t you?” He turned red listening to the word love “Dad, it’s not like that. I just want to meet her” His parents “Yeah, we know how much you want to meet her that you even got admission into the same school” Baekhyun enquired about bomi's school and took admission in the same school and class as hers.

Baekhyun passed his fingers through his hair and covered his crimson cheeks with the other hand “I didn’t see her yet. I want to see her so badly” He chuckled “I bet she still ties her hair in two buns” He said “Dad, Mom I am going to school” His dad said “Hey, you just got here”. He ran to his car ignoring them and took the keys from the driver. He asked to the driver “Did you get what I asked for?” The driver said “Yes, sir” He got into the car, changed himself into his new school uniform and drove off to school. His parents chuckled watching him. His dad said “Being young is so good” His mother held her husband's arm "Yes, i wish bomi is waiting for him and loves him equally. If not he will be shattered ". Baekhyun's father said "I hope so too".

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 

Bomi was in the judo club cheering for taehyung. He was having a match with his opponent. He was losing but bomi encouraged him “Taehyung!! Come on, you can do it. You have to win” Taehyung heard her cheering and thought “If it is for you I can do it” He threw his opponent down with full strength and the time was up. The referee said “The winner is taehyung” He smiled brightly at bomi and she cheered for him “Taehyung!! Yayyy” He went to get changed into his school uniform. Naeun suggested to bomi “He is in a good mood now why don’t you go and confess to him” Bomi was excited and nervous too. She said holding naeun’s hand “Wish me luck. Will he say he loves me too?” Naeun said “Of course, go on. All the best” Bomi ran outside in search of taehyung.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Baekhyun parked his car and whispered “Bomi” looking at the tall school building in front of him. He hurried inside as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter