An innocent promise

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Seoul, a birthday party was filled with laughter and fun. The children were wearing different costumes and running around. The hall was decorated with lots of balloons and was filled with various games. A cute girl around 6 yrs old, wearing a princess costume with her hair tied in two buns was playing with her friends at the slide. Another girl with a pony tail pushed her unpurposefully making her fall down on the floor. A cute boy around 7 yrs old, wearing a prince costume approached her “Are you okay?” he asked her with a cute smile. He helped her stand also dusting her dress. The girl smiled at him “Thank you, oppa” He smiled listening her calling him oppa. This is the first time someone called him that as he himself was a child. He felt excited “You are welcome” he said cutely and left.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

The same girl was crying alone in the garden and the same boy approached her again “Why are you crying?” he asked the girl. She looked at him still crying and said “My friend said I am ugly and I won’t get a prince” The boy smiled looking at her “But you look beautiful to me” A small curve formed on the lips of the girl “Really?” she asked. The boy wiped her tears and said “Really. I never saw a cute girl like you” the boy said with a tint of redness in his cheeks still shy to express.

She smiled “Will the prince marry me when I become big like that sister?” she asked innocently, pointing towards a 20 yr old woman. The boy smiled and said innocently “He will marry you. I will fight with him if he doesn’t” .The girl was thinking something deeply he noticed it and asked “What happenend?” She said pouting “I don’t have a prince” He said pointing towards his costume “I am a prince” Her eyes shined brightly “Yes, you are”. She added “You know in my story book, the prince will wake the princess by a kiss and marry her. I want to marry my prince too” He said fidgeting “I will become your prince and marry you”

She asked excitedly “Really?” He said still shy “Yes” She said “Okay, pinky promise?” He said interlocking his pinky finger with hers “Yes, I will” .He kissed her lips and said “I promise” The small girl said widening her eyes and covering her crimson cheeks “I will go tell my friend that I got my prince and I am going to marry him” and rushed inside the house. The boy was shy for what he did. He sat there alone smiling but was interrupted by his mother “Baekhyun? What are you doing here? We need to go home. Come on” Baekhyun said to his mother cutely “Mom, you know I met my princess.I am waiting for her. We will go later please. I didn’t ask her name”

His mother smiled at his innocence, ruffling his hair “You will get your princess when you grow up not now. Come on” She picked him up in her arms but he wriggled saying his new friend will come back for him. His mother said “Okay, we will search for her inside” with that he kept quiet. He stood with his parents inside but his eyes kept wandering in search of the girl in the princess costume. One of the elders asked his father “Mr.Byun, I heard you are expanding your business” He said “Yes, that’s true” After a while they decided to leave but baekhyun kept denying saying “I have to meet my princess”. His father took him in his arms and said “I can’t see her anywhere may be she left too”

He agreed with his dad disappointed but while they were leaving he saw a glimpse of her and a woman probably her mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter