Reason for love

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and bomi went to school in baekhyun’s car. She objected saying that he should not drive as his hand was not in a good condition but he didn’t listen. All she could do was to pout and he would just glance at her once in a while and smile. They arrived at the school without speaking to each other. Bomi got down the car sulking. He quickly parked the car and rushed to her. He ruffled her hair “Bomi, why aren’t you speaking to me?” he asked. She said frowning “Because you never listen to me”. He waved his hand in front of her face and said “My hand is fine, look”.

She was going to burst out on him but was interrupted. Taehyung saw bomi arriving in baekhyun’s car and rushed to her side. He asked “Bomi, what are doing with him?”. Bomi gulped thinking she did not tell him about staying at baekhyun’s house “Actually, we are staying together for the time being”. He was agitated but asked coolly “Oh..but why?”. She explained everything to him and he said “Why didn’t your parents leave you in our house?”. Baekhyun interrupted “It is their decision. Why are you dragging it unneccassarily?”.

Bomi stopped them as they were ready to fight “Let’s go to class now”. She left first as she saw naeun at a distance. Taehyung laughed sarcastically “I expected this from you. I know you will play dirty”. Baekhyun chuckled “Everything is fair in love and war. It is much fairer as it’s a war for my love” and started walking away. Taehyung stopped him “Do you think you will win like this?”. Baekhyun smiled knowing that he is already halfway through bomi’s heart. He was confident because he can feel it. He said turning around “Yes, I think..No…I am sure”. Taehyung shook his head “You were that scared of me that you went for an easy option”. Baekhyun laughed “I didn’t stop you. Look, I never stopped you from doing anything. Didn’t you say before, i will do my way and you do yours. That’s it, why the discussion? Are you scared that you are losing?”. He laughed hysterically “Losing? I never lose and you will see that soon”. Baekhyun continued “Win her heart”. He leaned closer and said “Make her forget about me…if you can” and left whistling. Taehyung laughed “So much confidence huh? Well let’s see transfer guy”.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

A few days later in the morning, taehyung went to the class and all the girls were fawning over him. Bomi was in her seat and faced naeun who was behind her. She was busy talking to her. Naeun was surprised watching that bomi was not affected by it. As far as she knows bomi would be jealous and talk about those fangirls. She has been doing that from past years but now its changed.Taehyung called “Bomi, hi”. She turned around, smiled and waved at him “Hiii, taehyung”. Naeun thought that bomi might have not noticed but she was wrong. After sometime baekhyun entered the class and the fangirls started chanting his name and falling on him. She could see bomi turning around and giggling at him.

He saw her and asked “Bomi, help me!!”. Bomi rushed to his side and dragged him to their seat. Baekhyun sighed “Thank god, you saved me. That was dangerous”. She giggled “You got lots of fans huh?”. He wriggled his eyebrows “Are you my fan too?”. She rolled her eyes “Oh please”. He smiled and ruffled her hair “I don’t want them because i have someone special already”. Bomi’s face darkened and was puzzled “who?” she asked staring at him. He stared at her “Someone who is very important to me”. He snapped and laughed “I was kidding”. Bomi felt relieved “Really? I thought…” she stopped thinking what she wants to say. She was troubled “What did i want to say?”.Naeun observed everything from behind “Bomi, what are doing?” she thought. She sighed shaking her head.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

The girls of the class cornered bomi in the recess, away from the class. She was puzzled looking at their angry faces. They started pushing her “You are so sly aren’t you?” “How many guys do you want?” “First taehyung now baekhyun” “What are you saying? She wants both” “She is a fox sometimes she is with taehyung and other times she with baekhyun”. Bomi enraged “What the hell are you talking?” A girl who happens to be the leader twisted her hand and she yelped in pain. She said twisting hard “What they see in you? First it was taehyung now you took baekhyun away from us too”. Bomi yelled “Shut up. I didn’t do anything. What are you talking about? We are just friends”. The girl laughed sarcastically “Are you thinking we are blind? You are playing and using two guys at the same time you…” she cursed. Bomi was depressed listening that. Naeun came running and stopped them “If you don’t stop right now i am going to call the principal”. The girls felt scared listening to the principal’s name and left them alone. Naeun held her “Are you alright?”. Bomi nodded.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Naeun was helping bomi with her hand in the nurse’s office. Bomi’s tears rolled down the eyes not because of the pain but for what the girls said earlier. Naeun her back to calm her down. Bomi wiped her tears and smiled weakly “I am okay. Thank you naeun” she said looking at her. Naeun nodded. She wanted to ask her something but hesitated. She looked at bomi and decided to ask her because if not now she won’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter