Awkward situation

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later at school, the class was going on but baekhyun and bomi were busy staring at each other, placing their heads on the desk. Taehyung and namjoo were the same. Taehyung clasped her hand under the table while namjoo blushed.The bell rang and both the couples snapped. Baekhyun dragged bomi to the library just to spend time with her alone. She was puzzled “What is it? Baekhyun?” she asked but he kept dragging her without answering. Both went to the lonely library. Baekhyun said placing his hands around her shoulders “Let’s have a library date”. Bomi giggled and pinched his cheeks “Let’s just go. Class is going to start”. Baekhyun stamped his feet “Bomi, please” he said pouting. She chuckled and said “You are becoming naughty day by day…fine”. He pulled her behind the racks as soon as she gave the permission. She asked confused “Why here?”. He grinned “It should be done here only”. She asked puzzled “Huh? But why?”. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. Bomi blushed knowing what he wants. She pushed him and ran away but she was late. He grabbed her hand and gave a tight backhug. She spoke slowly “Somebody may come. Let’s just go baekhyun” she requested. He shook his head and nuzzled his nose on the crook of her neck. Bomi giggled “Stop it”.They were disturbed when they heard a sound.

They hid behind the book racks and saw taehyung and namjoo within the spaces of the books. Both kept quiet and were in the same position as before. Namjoo was puzzled “why did we come here taehyung?” she asked him. He gave her a back hug “Because i want to be with you” he said planting a kiss on her cheek. Namjoo blushed “Stop it taehyung. Somebody might see us. Let’s go”. He shook his head “Nope, you don’t want to be with me?” he asked pouting. She turned around and gave a peck “I do. I can do anything for you” she said staring at him. Taehyung smiled. He kneeled in front of her. Namjoo asked caressing his cheek “Whats wrong taehyung? Stand up”. He shook his head and said “Namjoo, I love you. You have been waiting to listen to these words right? You have succeeded in capturing my heart. My heart is now only yours. I love you so much”. Namjoo crouched and hugged him “Taehyung, thank you and i love you too. You don’t know how happy i am today” she said tearing up. She had succeeded; with her love she made a special place in his heart.

Bomi teared up looking at them. She placed her hand on baekhyun’s cheek where as he kissed her cheek telling her not to cry, still hugging her from behind. Taehyung wiped namjoo’s tears, caressed her cheek and kissed her. Both were busy in their kiss. Their kiss grew passionately. Baekhyun saw them and tugged bomi. She smacked his hand and glared while he whined quietly. Bomi giggled and mouthed “Stop it”.He turned her around and kissed her. Bomi responded to his kiss and they were lost kissing each other passionately. They were so lost that they hit the racks and all the books fell down.

Taehyung and namjoo got up shocked. They saw baekhyun and bomi still kissing each other and giggled. Namjoo rested her head on taehyung’s chest and she could see taehyung laughing at them. He really changed. Bomi was no where in his heart now there was only one girl in his heart, namjoo. He loves her a lot and she loves him back. He saw namjoo staring at him and caressed her cheek “I love you” he said as he thought she might still feel insecure. She smiled brightly “I know…me too” she said assuring him that she believes him. Taehyung kissed her forehead and looked at her lovingly. He pointed at baekhyun and bomi who were unaffected. Both giggled. Namjoo said “Let’s shock them”. He winked “Let’s do it”. They slowly went near and mimicked the librarian “Whats going on here?”. Both got up shocked. Taehyung and namjoo laughed hugging each other.

Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck where as bomi stood shyly. She then buried her face in baekhyun’s chest embarrassed and he only smiled widely. Baekhyun diverted the topic “By the way, we saw what you did there”. It was now taehyung and namjoo’s turn to blush. They decided to arrange the books before the librarian comes. Baekhyun got a call “its dad”. He took the call “Hello? Yeah dad..We are fine..Yeah…You want to speak to your daughter in law” he asked winking at bomi. She blushed and mouthed “Stop it”. He smiled and continued “What??” he said shocked. Bomi was astounded “What’s wrong?” she asked after he ended the call. Baekhyun said pouting “Our parents are coming back in another 3-4 days”. Bomi hit him playfully “I was worried. What’s with your dramatic reaction? We should be happy” she said shaking her head. He whined “Why now? I want to live with you”. Bomi pinched his nose giggling and was back to help namjoo arranging the books.

Taehyung asked baekhyun “Hey, transfer guy”. Baekhyun glared and he gave in “Fine, baekhyun”. He whispered “How do you control yourself even after living with her in the same house man”. He added “I can’t control myself whenever namjoo is in front of me at school. Imagine if i would be living with her”. He was not whispering at all because the girls heard everything. Namjoo blushed when bomi nudged her. Baekhyun said “It’s not hard because i want to protect her”. Taehyung agreed “I want to protect namjoo too but didn’t you feel atleast once?” he asked. Baekhyun agreed “To be honest, I did feel many a times. It is really hard to control but…I promised her parents…she is my responsibility”. Taehyung smiled and patted his shoulder “You both are goals man…I want to treasure my namjoo like you do to bomi”. Bomi nudged namjoo while she blushed. She asked bomi “Don’t you feel anything?”. Bomi nodded looking down “I do…especially after confessing…I…” she blushed covering her face with her palms. Baekhyun grinned listening to her. A perfect idea popped into his head to “This is going to be fun” he thought to himself grinning widely.

 

……………………………………………………………

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter