A perfect date

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Sunday morning; bomi got up really early to get ready for the date. She was excited at the thought of going on a date with taehyung and spending quality of time with him alone. She was happy that taehyung took an initiative. She stood in front of the mirror setting her hair and checking her clothes for nth time. She smiled “Cool”. Her thoughts were diverted when she glanced at the clock it was 9 am, she recollected what baekhyun said ‘I will be waiting for you in front of the baseball stadium tomorrow at 10 am. You must come I will be waiting for you until you come’.

Bomi said to herself “I will call baekhyun and tell him that I am not coming”. She called him a number of times but he did not answer it. She sighed “What should I do?” .She said pouting “I want to go with baekhyun as I troubled him a lot and he forgave me. I will call taehyung and tell him that I will go with him some other day”. She decided “Yes that will be good”. She dialed taehyung’s number but  stopped when she heard the door bell ringing. She thought “Who might have come this early?”.

Someone was continuously ringing the bell. She said irritated “Please wait a minute”. She mumbled “Who is this person? No patience at all”. She opened the door and was shocked to see him “Taehyung!” she said widening her eyes. Taehyung smiled “Hey, good morning”. She asked confusedly “What are you doing here?” .Taehyung scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment “I couldn’t wait so I came here to pick you up. Come on, let’s go”. She stood confused, thinking “What should I do? Taehyung came to pick me up. He seems excited but baekhyun, he said he will wait for me. I should call and inform him”. She decided to call him but taehyung grabbed her hand, dragging her “Let’s go”. She was surprised “Hey, taehyung wait. Slow down”. Taehyung said excited “I can’t wait”. Bomi chuckled “What’s with you?”  Taehyung smiled secretly thinking “Today, I have planned a perfect date for us bomi”.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

It was 9:30 am; baekhyun was in front of the baseball stadium waiting for bomi. He reached early as he was very excited on the thought of going on date with her. He was dressed coolly with leather jacket, jeans, sneakers and cool shades. He glanced at his watch a number of times “It is still early. I could not sleep at night at all. I hope she comes early, as the front seats will be occupied fast. I hope she likes baseball, I just randomly said it”. He hit himself “You are just a beginner baekhyun”. He sighed “I should have picked her up from her house. Man, it would be better if I would have learnt what we should do on a date. Though I read a book yesterday, it wasn’t that big of a help”.

He said glancing at his watch “I should call her at least and ask where she is now”. He searched his pockets but couldn’t find his phone “Damn, how careless of me, I left my phone at the house. Now how will i call her". He sighed “I will wait for her here since I said I will meet her here. I am sure bomi remembers”.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Taehyung took bomi to an aquarium as bomi loves to watch those fishes since childhood. He knows her interests and tastes. He wanted a perfect date for both of them. Bomi clapped looking at the variety of fishes “Aww…they are so cute”. Taehyung smiled watching her “Yeah, like you” he said looking at her. Bomi felt nervous. She blushed thinking “Somehow, I feel taehyung is different today”. He held her hand and she looked at him shocked. She thought “Something is wrong with him today. I can’t believe taehyung is holding my hand.” She felt tensed and also shy. They were looking around walking hand in hand. Bomi was enjoying with him. She was happy as it was one of her dreams to go on a date with him. Bomi was so immersed that she forgot about calling baekhyun.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

It was 12 pm; baekhyun was still waiting for bomi outside the stadium. He sat on the bench hugging himself due to the cold wind, looking to his left and right hoping that bomi will come. He encouraged himself “She will come, baekhyun. I am sure she is late because of some work. She will definitely come”. He glanced at his watch “She is late but I told her I will wait for her until she comes, so I will wait. I know she will come”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

At one side baekhyun is hoping that bomi will come, the other side taehyung brought bomi to a restaurant for lunch. He pulled a chair for her. She smiled at his gentleman behaviour. He said after taking a seat “Bomi, order whatever you want, my treat”. She asked excitedly “Really?” She thanked him and ordered the food. They ate together laughing and discussing about random things. When they were done and were leaving, bomi heard two women talking to each other. A woman said “If you are not coming, you should have called me”. The other woman said “I am sorry; I didn’t know you were still waiting for me”. The woman argued “of course, I told I will be waiting for you. Look its 1:30 pm already”. Bomi widened her eyes and froze. She caught her head thinking “Baekhyun!!”. She thought hitting her head “I didn’t call him. I can’t believe I did this. I will call him now”. She dialed the number and he didn’t answer again. Bomi sighed “Where is he?”

Taehyung looked around and did not find her. He saw her standing and went near “Let’s go bomi; we need to go to other places too”. Bomi was troubled thinking about baekhyun. He dragged her to their favourite ice cream store. Taehyung gave her favourite ice cream but bomi was busy thinking about baekhyun. He asked noticing her troubled “What’s wrong?” caressing her cheeks. Bomi felt nervous with his touch but her thoughts were filled with baekhyun. She said looking at him “Taehyung, I am sorry. I am not feeling well. I want to go back” she made an excuse. She had to lie because she knows he doesn’t like baekhyun.

Taehyung asked worried “What happened? Are you okay? I will drop you home”. Bomi quickly denied “No…I mean I can go by myself. You don’t worry. Bye taehyung”. She rushed out of his sight ignoring him though he was calling her. Taehyung sighed “This girl, I planned a lot for today… but if she is not feeling well it can’t be helped. It’s okay, next time”. He scratched his head “Now, what should I do? I know, I will hang out with jungkook”. Jungkook is in the same class as them. He is taehyung’s seat mate.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Bomi thought “I am sorry, I lied to you taehyung, but baekhyun is waiting for me”. She ran as fast as she can on the streets. She fell down at one point and hurt her knee “Ah…it hurts”. She said standing up, dusting her dress “Baekhyun…Baekhyun is waiting for me”. She ignored her pain and rushed. She stopped when she spotted a restaurant and took a pizza for him thinking he might be hungry. She hired a cab “Please take me to the baseball stadium fast” she requested the driver.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

It was 2 pm but baekhyun was still sitting on the bench in front of the stadium hoping that bomi will come. He glanced excitedly at every girl who looked lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter