Shattered

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun came to school the next morning excited at the thought of spending more time with bomi. He parked his car and rushed to his class. He smiled at the sight of her. He quickly went and sat in his seat, besides her. He placed his hand on hers and smiled “Hey, good morning” Bomi quickly pulled her hand. She was still worried and could not get a wink of sleep at night. She was troubled by thinking how she should explain it to baekhyun about yesterday’s event. He noticed her and asked “What happened?” .Bomi looked in his eyes sadly. She wants to tell him the truth as early as possible. He placed his hand on her cheek and questioned “What’s wrong?”

Bomi was shocked by his action and removed his hand. It was becoming more and more difficult for her. He said thinking “Oh, are you sad because I didn’t call you yesterday?” He said holding his ears and cutely tilting his head “I am sorry. Please forgive me my dear cute bomi. I was so tired that I dozed off as soon as I reached home”

She could not bear it anymore. She felt as if she is deceiving him and things are turning more complicated, before it turns into a serious problem she felt a necessity to tell him the truth. She can’t keep quiet anymore as she could see the care and gentleness baekhyun started showing towards her. She broke the silence “Baekhyun, I want to tell you something” .Baekhyun smiled thinking she is paying more attention to him slowly “Yeah, I am listening”. She said “Not here, let’s go outside please” Baekhyun smiled thinking she wants to talk to him in private “Okay” he said.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

They both went to the school lawn and bomi quickly started the conversation. She doesn’t want to drag it any longer. She said “Baekhyun, I am sorry but I need to tell you the truth” Baekhyun was confused “Truth?” he thought. She continued taking a deep breath “Yesterday, I was going to confess to taehyung but I don’t know how you stood in the same place and I confessed to you instead. Baekhyun, I love taehyung. I don’t love you”

Baekhyun froze and stood in disbelief. He laughed nervously “Hey bomi, you….you are playing a prank aren’t you?... because I didn’t meet you before. You are joking right? Please stop it…seriously…I don’t like this kind of a joke” Bomi started tearing up “I am sorry baekhyun I love someone else. I tried to explain it to you yesterday but you did not listen to me. Kindly understand my situation. I am not lying” He could hear the sound of his broken heart. He could not digest what she just said. He calmed himself down as he need answers “Bomi, don’t you remember anything?” he asked with a slight hope still in his heart that may be she remembers their promise.

Bomi asked him confused “Remember what?”  He felt as if he was hit by a lightning. He doesn’t know what was happening anymore. Just yesterday he was so happy and today everything shattered. What was most heartbreaking was the girl he loved for 11 years, the girl for whom he has been waiting for doesn’t remember their promise on that she loves someone else. As his mother predicted he was shattered. He fell on his knees “Nothing…nothing…you don’t remember bomi….you” tears kept flowing from his eyes but he wiped it before she could see them. He turned to the other side to hide his tears.

Bomi didn’t understand what he was saying but she c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter