Happy ending

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and bomi looked at the direction of the door and they were shocked to see their parents at the door. Both got up embarrassed. Baekhyun noticed bomi’s clothes, quickly took his coat which was lying nearby and covered her while he wore his shirt back. Bomi’s parents were shocked and baekhyun’s parent’s face palmed at their son’s act. Bomi said nervously “Mom, dad…It is not….” But before she could complete her sentence bomi’s mother slapped her. Baekhyun widened his eyes “Bomi!! ..Aunty….it is not what it looks like”. She gestured him to stop talking and said looking at bomi “I can’t believe you did this bomi”. Bomi’s tears rolled down her cheeks “Mom…dad…believe me” she pleaded. Her mother dragged her after saying “You are not staying here anymore”. Baekhyun stopped them “Uncle, aunty please listen to me” he said but they did not stop. Bomi cried “Baekhyun!!!….Mom, don’t take me from here”. Her mother dragged her without listening.

Baekhyun ran after them “Bomi!!!” he shouted. Bomi shouted looking out of the car window “Baekhyun!!”. He ran after the car “Bomi”. How far can he run, he stopped at a distance. He caught his head sighing “This….Bomi”. He ran inside to get his car and met his parents “Mom, dad…..i swear i didn’t break my promise…we didn’t do anything”. His mother said “We believe you but how will you explain it to them”. His father added “I called so many times to inform you that we are coming. How can you be so careless?” he said frustrated. Their parents preponed their arrival.Baekhyun hit his hand on the car in frustration “I have to tell them the truth….i can’t lose bomi” he decided and got in the car. His parents said “We are coming too”. He nodded and decided to take them as they might talk to her parents.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Bomi’s parents brought her home. Her father said plopping on the couch“What did you do bomi?”. Bomi said sobbing “We didn’t do anything”. She said holding her father’s arm “Dad, at least you believe me. I didn’t do anything wrong”. His father sighed holding his head “But what we saw earlier?” he asked her. Bomi cried “Dad”. Her mother said to her husband “Didn’t i say it is a bad idea to leave the youngsters alone? Now look, what happened?” she expressed her worry. Bomi said to her parents “Mom, Dad…we didn’t do anything”. Her mother sighed “Tell me the truth bomi….What…did you do?” she asked. Bomi didn’t want to lie anymore “We…we kissed…it is not wrong because i love him….i love baekhyun…I can’t live without him” she said confidently. It is not that they don't believe her, they are just worried for her.

Her mother explained “You don’t understand. You think this is love but it is not….what if something happens and he will leave you”. Bomi held her mother’s hand “He won’t…I believe him…He loves me more than anything in this world” she said dreamily. Bomi’s mother sighed and held her shoulders “What do you think you are doing bomi? You are just a teenager….you can’t do these things..What if you get pregnant?”. Baekhyun interrupted “I will take the responsibility”. Bomi’s parents looked at him shocked while bomi was touched. He kneeled in front of them “We didn’t do anything….though we stayed together we never crossed our limits”. Bomi interrupted “You know what baekhyun said to me….that he will not lay a finger on me ….because i am his reponsibilty….because he promised you that he will keep me safe”. Baekhyun continued “Even if she gets pregnant i will take responsibility….i will never leave her alone because….. i love her”. Her father questioned “You say you love her….you have known each other from just few weeks”. Baekhyun shook his head “No…it’s been years…11 years…I have been in love with bomi” he said tearing up.

Bomi squatted down and wiped his tears “Baekhyun”. He said clasping her hand “I want bomi…please give her to me….i will treasure her more than anything else in this world….i love her so much and i will love her in the future too….After many years of wait i got her….please don’t separate us….i can’t live without her” he requested. Bomi pleaded “Please, mom and dad, I want him….He came back to fulfill our childhood promise…. the promise that we will marry each other one day…please accept him”. She explained everything to them about their childhood promise, how they succeeded after so many complications and how taehyung sacrificed. Baekhyun’s parents were happy that bomi remembered the promise she made to baekhyun after so many years. They were happy that they got a perfect girl for baekhyun.

Baekhyun’s parents pleaded “Please accept, I know what he did is wrong but baekhyun loves bomi so much”. Bomi’s father smiled and helped baekhyun stand up. He patted his head “You are more mature for your age” he said impressed. Bomi called her mother weeping “Mom”. She went and hugged her “I am your daughter. I will never do anything wrong”. Her mother cried hugging bomi “I hit you for the first time in my life. I am sorry”. Bomi hugged her mother tightly “Don’t say sorry please” she said weeping. Her mother said wiping bomi’s tears “You got a nice boyfriend there”. Bomi chuckled and said “Thank you”. Her parents hugged baekhyun. Bomi shyly greeted baekhyun’s parents and they hugged her.

Baekhyun’s mother said happily “Now everything is fine. I can’t believe i got a daughter in law this early”. Bomi’s mother said “We should have a party today”. Both the ladies went inside to prepare the food. Baekhyun glanced at bomi and winked at her as everything was fine. Bomi blushed and stood shyly. Bomi’s father said “Let’s have barbeque. I will set it in the garden” and rushed outside. Baekhyun’s father nudged baekhyun “How far did you both go?”. He was taken aback “Dad??...i can’t believe you are asking me this” he said rolling his eyes. His father hit his head “How dare you roll your eyes at me? Don’t act innocent and tell me” he demanded. Baekhyun pouted “We just slept together a few times”. His father nudged “Ohh and you didn’t do anything….hard to believe” he said shaking his head. Baekhyun opened his mouth “Dad??”. His father giggled “I was just teasing you” he said and rushed outside to help bomi’s father.

Baekhyun went near bomi “Hey” he said nervously. She flushed “Hmm”. He gulped looking at her “You should change now....or else i will be in trouble” he whispered. Bomi hit h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter