Confession

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was busy making plans on how to confess to bomi. Both were a little awkward with each other after the kiss but they pretended they were fine. He thought that nothing can be a better day for confessing than on her 18th birthday. It was midnight; he made all the preparations and decided to wake her up. He tiptoed into her room and slowly shook her body “Bomi” he called her. She blinked her eyes “Baekhyun” she smiled at him. He ruffled her hair “Happy birthday” he said. She giggled and sat up straight “You remember”. He raised his collar “I know everything”. She praised him “Of course, Mr. Smarty pants”. He dragged her out of the room “I prepared something for you” he said.

He blindfolded her and took her to the living room “Are you ready?” he asked. She smiled “Yes”. He opened her blindfold “Happy birthday bomi” he said smiling widely. Bomi slowly opened her eyes and her jaw dropped looking the scene. The whole house was decorated with candles and there was a path made of roses directing towards the cake which was placed in the middle of the living room. She smiled widely looking at it. She teared up looking at how dedicatedly he did everything to surprise her “Thank you baekhyun” she said looking at him. He wiped her tears and caressed her cheek “Always smile, okay?”. She nodded placing her hand on his. He smiled “Let’s cut the cake”. She nodded and both went near the cake.

Bomi blew the candles and cut the cake. He sang a happy birthday song for her. She fed him a piece of cake and he did too. He asked “Ask whatever you want birthday girl. You can ask for anything”. She asked cutely tilting her head “Anything?”. He smiled “Anything”. Bomi thought “Can i ask for you baekhyun?  I want you…only you”. She snapped “I will ask later but you should give it to me without questioning”. He smiled “Fine”. She said “Pinky promise?”. He smiled thinking that this is just like their childhood “I will”. He kissed her forehead “I promise”. Bomi thought “It is like my childhood the only difference is, it is with baekhyun”.

Baekhyun shook her arm “Wait, there is something else”. Bomi was confused “What else?”. He ran and brought flowers for her , a teddy and a gift “Happy birthday” he said. She smiled and took it “Thank you”. Baekhyun said gesturing her to open the gift “Do it”. She nodded and opened it. There was a red dress for her and a pair of red stilettos. He said looking at her “Your favourite colour, red”. She smiled widely “It’s beautiful. Thank you. How did you know i like red?”. He had a proud smile on his face “There is nothing baekhyun doesn’t know about bomi”. She smiled weakly “There is one thing you don’t”. He asked confused “What?”. She shook her head “Find out” she said sticking her tongue out. She thought to herself “The only one thing you don’t know is that I love you”.

Baekhyun breathed in and out. He clasped his hands nervously as he thought this is the right time to confess.  He cleared his throat and said “Bomi, i want to tell you something”. She nodded “Hmm”. He said “Bomi, i…”. Her phone rang at the right moment and she looked at him. He gestured her to answer it and she did “Naeun, Thank you…What really? Awww…So sweet”. She ended the call and squealed “Baekhyun, let’s open the door. Naeun said there is a surprise for me”. He pouted thinking “Why now? I was going to confess”. He nodded “Let’s see”. Both went to the door and saw naeun and taemin holding chocolates and gifts. Naeun hugged bomi and wished her. Taemin wished her too. She smiled “Thank you so much. I am really surprised”.

Naeun shook her head “Not yet. Let’s go to the terrace”. Baekhyun hit his head “Oh god”. They went to the terrace and were shocked to see it decorated with balloons. He bit his lip. Bomi saw him pouting and smiled knowing that he arranged for this too. She said “Baekhyun prepared this. You know he decorated everything, arranged for a cake and he also gave me flowers and gifts. He is so sweet isn’t he?”. Baekhyun blushed. He said embarrassed “Bomi, it was not that good as you are saying”. She smiled “It was wonderful”. Naeun and taemin smiled and took out lanterns. They burnt lanterns and flew them in the sky. Bomi jumped clapping her hands. Baekhyun smiled looking at her. She was always lovely to him but after the kiss she is much more beautiful.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

Naeun and taemin left early in the morning, they had to because they saw baekhyun pouting. They knew something was going on in his mind. Bomi went to sleep for sometime after baekhyun pressurized her. She rested on her bed feeling happy when her phone rang. She took the call “Hello? Taehyung?”. He called her to wish her. He said from the other side of the phone “Happy birthday bomi, i thought of calling you earlier but…anyways there is a gift for you at your door. Hope you like it. I wish you get the happiness you deserve”. Bomi smiled “Thank you taehyung”. He smiled “Any plans for today?”. She said “I don’t know….i think yes”.She knows that baekhyun wouldn’t just leave it like that.

He smiled “Okay, then I will treat you later”. She giggled “okay”. She went outside her room and found the gift he sent. It was a beautiful dress for her. Bomi smiled looking at the gift he sent. She felt sad thinking about him “I am sorry taehyung. You are very kind though i hurt you, you are same like before. The same old cheerful, kind and funny person i know but…i…I don’t deserve the love you are giving me…Neither the love you are showing me nor the love baekhyun is showing me. I don’t deserve this”. She feels she is betraying both of them. Somehow, she feels that what the girls of her class said few days ago were true. It may not be on purpose but she feels that is whats happening. She is divided between her love and promise.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

Baekhyun took bomi out on a date in the afternoon, this time he really wants to confess to her no matter what. She wore the dress he gave her. She wants to keep these precious memories. Both were walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter