Challenge

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been few days baekhyun stopped coming to school as he needed sometime to settle his mind. Bomi was sad as she knows she is the reason he is not attending the school. Somehow she was guilty for what she did and also frustrated at how destiny played a game with her. She couldn’t bring enough courage to call him. She was different from her cheerful self, not paying much attention to her friends and neither taehyung. For the first time in 11 yrs she forgot dreaming about her and taehyung. Her thoughts were filled with only one person ‘baekhyun’.

Her trail of thoughts were broken when she felt someone taking a seat besides her. She turned her head and was shocked to see him “Baekhyun” she whispered. Baekhyun waved his hand “Hey, beautiful…ooops my bad …bomi….Good morning. Sorry I was gone for a while. You know needed some time alone. Hehe” .She looked at him sadly, without her knowledge tears rolled down her cheeks “Baekhyun” she called his name. He smiled “Hey, I am fine. Silly girl, why are you crying?” he asked wiping her tears. He chuckled “Man, how can you look so beautiful even when you cry? This is not good for my poor heart. Ahh man it hurts” he pretended by placing his hand on his heart.

She smiled her tears still falling “Stupid, I am not beautiful” .He smiled watching her smiling “Oh my god, please bomi spare my heart. You are looking extremely beautiful while smiling. Ahh…please no don’t smile at me like that” he joked to make her laugh though he finds her beautiful in every situation . Bomi hit him playfully “Shut up”

He smiled and wiped her tears “You know bomi you look beautiful to me. In fact you are the most beautiful and cute girl I have ever seen” .Bomi’s childhood memories flashed into her mind where baekhyun wiped her tears and said she was beautiful years ago. She was puzzled “Why did my memory of taehyung appear in front of me suddenly?” she thought to herself. Baekhyun waved his hand in front of her face.

She smiled at him and asked “Baekhyun, will you forgive me?” He said in his serious tone “No” .Bomi was depressed. Baekhyun chuckled pointing his finger at her “Scared you… haha… Come on bomi, why should I forgive you when you did nothing… Now, you have to show me the one you like” .She smiled and pointed at taehyung who was in his seat “That’s taehyung” .Baekhyun said shaking his head “Nah…He is not that handsome as me but okay” .Bomi hit him “Shut up, he is handsome” .Baekhyun felt a pain in his heart “What about me? Am I handsome?” he asked seriously. Bomi felt uneasy “Umm”.

He smiled “It’s okay. I know I am handsome” .He continued looking at taehyung “Bomi” .She said “hmm” .He continued “You have to admit that guy already lost since I kissed you twice” She widened her eyes “Baekhyun!!”  He stuck his tongue out and ran away and bomi ran after him “Wait you”. They were running around the class as if they were playing catch me if you can. Taehyung was raging watching them playing and enjoying. He thought “How can they become so close in just few days. That transfer guy is really something”

Baekhyun held bomi’s waist “Now how will you hit me huh?” and lifted her. Bomi froze when she felt sudden electricity passing through her body when he touched her waist. Though she was friends with taehyung and other guys but she never maintained such closeness with them. Taehyung would just touch her hands and shoulders like a friend. Her heart beat was faster than ever with his one touch. She has never felt this before not even when taehyung touched her. She said breathing heavily “Baekhyun, stop. Please”

He put her down and asked “What happened? Are you okay?” Her pulse rate increased than before when she felt his hot breath on her ear “Uh…umm.yeah…I am sorry I got to go” she said stuttering and rushed outside. Baekhyun was confused “Huh? What happened? Bomi?” .He shrugged his shoulders and sat in his seat.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

Bomi sat on the stairs placing her hand on her heart and breathing heavily “Why is my heart.. my heart beating so fast?” .She said rubbing her ear “ I feel so hot. How can he hold me like that?” .She sat for a while on the stairs to hide her embarrassment and later smiled “He is just like a kid but watching him smile I am relieved”.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

Taehyung gritted his teeth and rushed outside to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter