Burying the truth

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung and bomi went to bring the ball as it was their physical education class. They both were walking in the corridor laughing, talking about various things. He looked at her lovingly and smiled watching her playing with her hair. Taehyung slowed down and hugged her from behind and she froze “T..Taehyung..What are you doing?” she asked. He closed his eyes and hugged her tightly breathing her scent “Bomi” he whispered. She widened her eyes, broke the hug and pushed him in an instant “We…we are going to be late…we should go” she said averting her eyes. Her mind was in chaos “Why did i push him? I love him right?….i should be happy right?….What is happening to me?” she held her head. Taehyung bit his lip for acting like that “Sorry bomi…sorry…I am going first” he said and left. He hit his head smiling widely “What did i do? ….Aish…..I am going crazy”. Bomi stood confused holding her head. She was disturbed.

Baekhyun saw everything from behind and gritted his teeth. He called her when taehyung left “What is wrong? You love him don’t you?”. She turned around and widened her eyes “Baekhyun!!”. He asked her again “Why did you push him?”. She gulped turning around “I don’t know”. He snorted “Don’t know huh?”. He suddenly her hugged her from behind exactly like taehyung did. Bomi felt like her heart will explode “Baekhyun” she called him breathing heavily. She closed her eyes tightly when he buried his head in the crook of her neck, breathing her scent “Bomi” he whispered.

She tightly shut her eyes and felt like her heart would pop out of her body. Seconds passed but both stayed in the same position.He whispered in her ear “Why aren’t you pushing me?”  She widened her eyes and placed her hand on . Baekhyun broke the hug and laughed holding his stomach “Hhahha…look at your face…hahah”. She stood like a statue watching him laugh. He pinched her nose and rested his hand on her shoulder “What’s with that look? We should leave. Come on” he said dragging her. Bomi was troubled thinking “Why didn’t i push baekhyun? Why did i push taehyung? The one I love is taehyung right?  Then why am i . … No..i am just thinking too much..it is nothing. Yes, I am thinking too much”.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Naeun and bomi were chatting together in an empty classroom. Naeun asked curiously “Bomi, what was the promise you made with taehyung?”. Bomi smiled “hhehe….that we will marry each other when we grow up”. Naeun smiled “Really?”. She nodded.

Taehyung came to the class to grab something but overheard them. He caught his head disturbed “Why can’t i remember?....I am tired of thinking but i cannot recollect no matter what”. He was already troubled daily thinking about the promise she is talking about but he couldn’t remember. How can he when her promise was made with someone else but not him. He was walking in the playground alone when he heard baekhyun speaking on phone.

Baekhyun was talking to his dad “Dad, we are fine”. He smiled “Of course, I am taking care of bomi….You know i can never hurt her. From the day we made the promise with each other in that birthday party she is very special to me. I came in search of her i am sure i will truly win her heart. Apart from our promise she will love me as a person. I will definitely marry her as we promised”. He smiled when his father was wishing him all the best “Bye dad, take your time please”. His father chuckled on the other side of phone saying he will try to keep them there for some more time. Baekhyun ended the call and smiled.

Taehyung was bewildered “That means the promise bomi was talking about…..no….no it can’t be”. He started tearing up “It can’t be…..i won’t let it happen….i should confirm it…..i don’t believe him”. He ran to his car. Jungkook called him “Taehyung? Where are you going?”  He went home ignoring his friend. He reached his house and was searching here and there. His mother was shocked “Taehyung? Why are you here at this time?”. He said still searching “I need something”. His mom nodded and was leaving when taehyung stopped her “Mom, do you remember the birthday party 11 yrs ago where i met bomi…Did we take any photographs on that day?”. His mother was confused “Why do you want that now? …Well as far i remember we have some in the storage room” she said. As soon as he heard that he rushed to the storage room to look for those photographs. He found an old album and started turning his photographs which were taken at the party.

He sighed when he did not find anything but when he was leaving his eyes landed on a photograph which was taken on the same day. He took it and widened his eyes looking at it “No…..No!!!!!!...Bomi is mine….she is mine….i won’t give her to anyone else”. He cried “I won’t give her to anyone”. He cried looking at the photograph. It was a photo of taehyung but in the background he can see bomi and baekhyun making a pinky promise interlocking their fingers together and he wore a similar costume and had a same hairstyle as him. He threw it and cried “Why? Why it has to be him?”. He got up and wiped his tears “No…I won’t lose…if bomi thinks that the promise she made was with me then it is with me…I will never tell her truth…This truth will be buried in my heart”. He hid the photograph and left to school.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter