The game of destiny

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was dashing towards his class puzzled over the reason why bomi called him. He was tensed thinking something might have happened to her. He hit his cheeks and shook his head “I am sure she is fine” he said and ran towards the class. His heart raced recollecting the conversation with bomi over phone “Will she say that she loves me too?  I can’t wait” he said excitedly. He almost reached his class and went closer with his fluttering heart.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

Meanwhile, bomi was very excited at the thought of confessing her love to baekhyun. She hurried to the direction of her class room. She saw from the window that the other students were near the bonfire ready to burn the fireworks. She was relieved as no one will watch her confessing as it will be really embarrassing for her. Her happiness was undescribed for, her promise will now be fulfilled. She knows that he loves her back and she loves him too. She could see baekhyun smiling at a distance. She rushed to him but he disappeared. She realized that it was an illusion. Her eyes brightened and a flush crept up on her face constantly.

She lowered her steps when she could see her class. Her dreams will come true today. Her love will be hers now and forever. She turned scarlet imagining herself standing in front of him. She shook her thoughts as it was time to tell him the secret which she kept in her heart for a while now.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Bomi opened the door and saw him standing in the dark. She turned red watching his figure. She went inside “You are here. I wanted to tell something important to you”. She took a deep breath “I can’t stop myself anymore. I want to tell you that…..i ….i love you”. She said placing her hand near her chest “I love you….i love you a lot”. She felt relieved thinking she did it, she confessed to him. He smiled widely. This was the moment he was waiting for, to be confessed by the girl he loves.

He was on the cloud nine “I love you too” he said. Bomi was blushing but her face tightened listening to his voice. The fireworks burst in the sky and the light fell on his face. Bomi widened her eyes looking at the person standing in front of her. She was bewildered “Taehyung??” she said looking at him shocked. It's like dejavu. When she wanted to confess to taehyung, she did to baekhyun and now when she wanted to confess to baekhyun she did to taehyung.He hugged her tightly “I love you too bomi. I knew you would choose me… I knew it…I love you so much. From the moment you kissed me in the past, the young me fell in love with you. I have been in love with you from 11 years bomi. I can’t believe my love, loves me back. I can’t believe it. I am so happy today”. He broke the hug and looked at her but bomi was still. She just stared at him shocked. He said looking at her happily “I am sorry for lying that i made the promise with you. I knew it recently but i didn’t want to win you through a lie so i gave the picture to jungkook expecting you will know the truth”. He jumped excitedly “I am really happy. My 11 years of love won today. Though you knew that your promise was not with me, you chose me”. He kissed her forehead “I love you….i love you so much bomi”.

Bomi’s colour drained out of her face. She was broken from inside. She just stared at him shocked with out uttering a word. He chuckled “What’s wrong my sweetheart….Ah…I know you are blushing aren’t you?”. He said lifting her chin “Hey, don’t need to be shy. There will be many memorable moments in our lives. i only imagined you in my life bomi.. My love, my dreams….everything…is only with you and for you” he said and kissed her.

Bomi came to her senses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter