Plan of action

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi went to home after school and was surprised to see her mom and dad working diligently in the kitchen, preparing lots of food. She asked leaning on the kitchen counter “What is happening here?” Her mom took a quick look at her and continued with her work answering her question “We have some guests for dinner”. Bomi was surprised “Really? Who?”. This time her dad answered “You probably don’t know them; he is my friend in the business from a long time. I invited his family. I heard their son is the same school as yours”. Bomi wondered “Who might it be?”. Her mother said “Bomi, go get ready”. She nodded and left to her room. She threw her bag and went to take a bath. She got ready and went downstairs “Mom, do you need any help?” she asked.Her mother said “No, it’s done. We are just waiting for them”.

The door bell rang and bomi’s father rushed to welcome them adjusting his shirt “I will get it” he said to his wife. Bomi was anxious, thinking “Who is it?”. She saw a man and a woman entering in the house. Bomi’s mother greeted them. Bomi greeted and bowed to them. The man and the woman smiled at her. Bomi’s father asked “Where is your son?” The man answered “Oh, he was right here”. He looked at the entrance and said “There he is”.  Bomi looked at the direction and her jaw dropped “Baekhyun!!” she said looking at him while baekhyun chuckled and was in awe watching her “She looks beautiful” he thought. She controlled herself when her mother nudged her. She laughed nervously and apologized to the elders “I am sorry”. Baekhyun’s parents smiled “It’s okay dear”. Bomi smiled. Baekhyun signaled his parents asking did they like bomi?. They smiled and gave their approval. Baekhyun smiled widely. They plopped on the couch and started talking while bomi was busy staring at baekhyun, pouting “He didn’t even tell me” she thought.  Baekhyun acted cool, he glanced and wriggled his eyebrows at her. Bomi giggled.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Both the families had dinner, happily chatting together. Baekhyun’s parents liked bomi so much that they were busy with her while baekhyun did not leave a single chance to impress bomi’s parents. Bomi’s father said to Mr.Byun “You are fortunate to have such a well mannered son”. He nodded “But you are more fortunate to have a beautiful daughter like her”. Mr.yoon agreed “Yes, she is my precious baby”. Bomi hugged her dad. They all smiled. The atmosphere was filled with laughter and fun. Mrs. Yoon and Mrs.Byun talked about random things. They became nice friends too. Baekhyun smiled watching bomi happily laughing and enjoying. His father poked him “Don’t stare at her, please” he whispered. Baekhyun acted nonchalant “I am not dad” he whispered back.

While they were chatting Mr.Yoon got a call. He took the call “Hello?...yes…hmm okay” and ended the call. Baekhyun’s father asked Mr.yoon “What’s wrong? You look worried”. Mr.Yoon said “There is business meeting in jejudo and i don’t know how long it will take. They said we have to bring along our spouse”. Mr.Byun said “Ah, I know that. We have been invited too”. Bomi’s mother quickly denied “I am not coming bomi will be alone at house”. Bomi said sighing “Mom, I am not a kid. You and dad have sacrificed so much for me. Please go and have fun. Uncle and aunty are also there to accompany you”. Baekhyun took the chance and added “She is right. Mom, dad, uncle and aunty I think you all should go and enjoy yourselves. Meetings are just an excuse ; they are giving you an opportunity to enjoy”.

 Mrs.Byun agreed “He is right. It will not be too long”. Mrs.Yoon stuck to her decision “Whatever, I am not leaving bomi alone. She is a young girl, i just can’t. What if something happens”. Mr. Byun said “Mr and Mrs.Yoon, if you don’t mind, can i suggest you something. I hope you don’t take it in a wrong way”. They both nodded to continue. He took a deep breath and said “Since we are leaving baekhyun alone and we are worried about him too….umm…” he hesitated. He continued “Why not we leave bomi and baekhyun together at our house” he suggested. Mrs.Byun added looking at their troubled faces “Don’t take it in a wrong way. We just want our children to be safe and since they know each other it must not be a problem”.

Mr.Yoon thought for a moment and said looking at his wife “We can’t avoid this meeting, we need to go to jejudo. I think we should accept their suggestion”. Bomi’s mother was shocked. She excused and took her husband for further discussion into their room. She said “How can you say that? They both are youngsters; it would be a bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter