Decision

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stood up weakly on the road and wiped his tears “Sorry mom and dad, i lost her….….i failed….she doesn’t love me…she is someone else’s now....but as i promised i will respect her decision….but before that i need to ask her one question….one last question” he said and ran in search of her. He hurried to search for bomi but his eyes landed on a girl who was standing in the middle of the road and a vehicle rushing towards her. His eyes widened when he recognized that girl “Bo….Bomi!!!!!” he screamed. He speed up “Bomi, move!!! Bomi!!!!” he warned her but she did not move an inch.

He rushed towards her like a lightning. Within a second he grabbed her hand and pulled her. Both fell on the pavement. A second late and she would be hit by the vehicle. Bomi opened her eyes slowly and saw baekhyun in front of her. Sadness clouded her features, her eyes filled with tears. He shook her body “What were you doing idiot? What were you thinking? How can you even think of doing this?”. She just smiled weakly and touched his face gently with her shaking fingers. Baekhyun was mad “Answer me damn it” he shouted at her. She kept silent, still looking at him, her tears still flowing down her cheeks “Baekhyun” she called his name slowly.

She hugged him tightly “Baekhyun” she whispered. She said “You are okay….you are okay”.She felt relieved that he was fine. He hugged her tightly and cried “Idiot…idiot…you are an idiot bomi” he said. He broke the hug and asked her wiping her tears “Are you okay?” looking into her eyes. She did not answer him but kept staring at him. Her head spinned and a second later she fell unconscious. Baekhyun was terrorized “Bomi, hey….wake up….bomi!!” he said tapping her cheeks. He took her to the home and called the doctor. The doctor checked her and left after telling him she was fine.

He sighed looking at her “What were you doing bomi? Do you think everything will end like this? How did you even think that i can live with out you? Tell me…how you can even think like that?” he said with tears filled in his eyes. He caressed her cheek and left the room.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Next morning, bomi woke up in her bed. She recollected the incident happened yesterday. She jumped off her bed and ran outside to look for him. She saw him leaning on the couch, closing his eyes. She squeezed her eyes shut, the tears rolling down her cheeks. She wiped her tears and went closer to him. She stood staring at him sadly. He could sense her and opened his eyes. He got up from the couch and stared at her. Both did not speak a word. It was not needed, their silence told everything, and their eyes spoke the words they could not speak. He walked past her to his room, she just stared his back. She fell on the ground crying while he slid down the wall crying.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

Baekhyun got ready for the school and was waiting in the car for bomi. She came and sat in the car. The distance was longer than before may be because they did not speak anything, there was only silence filled in the air. Both stole glances when either was not looking. She turned her head and cried silently while he wiped his tears before it could fall. She got down the car and was waiting for him to park it.

Taehyung spotted bomi and rushed to her side “Bomi, my sweet girlfriend” he said placing his hand around her shoulders. Bomi stared at him shocked. Baekhyun came and froze looking at them. Taehyung dragged her inside; bomi turned around and stared at baekhyun sadly. He shut his eyes tightly.

They sat together in the class like everyday but taehyung came near her “I want to sit beside my girlfriend” he said excitedly. Baekhyun got up to leave; she looked at him shocked and rushed outside as she couldn’t control her tears. Baekhyun took another seat and slept on the desk to hide his tears.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

It was english class and the teacher decided to do a short play. He said “Let me choose who will enact the characters….Let me see….baekhyun and bomi”. Both did not get up from their seats but the teacher called them again “Come on”. Baekhyun got up first and bomi stood after noticing him. Both went on the stage and stood facing each other. Teacher gave them the script and told to start. Baekhyun started tearing up. He threw the paper aside and grabbed her paper throwing it aside too. Bomi was already holding in her tears but she could not anymore. He pulled her closer and cupped her face “Look at me" he said.Taehyung, taemin and naeun got up from the seat shocked. Next was the turn of the teacher and the whole class to get shocked. Baekhyun said “I am leaving bomi….i decided to go back to America”. Bomi was shocked. She looked at him crying hard. He said crying “I will ask one question bomi…answer me by looking into my eyes”. She cried staring at him. He continued “Was there one moment when you were in love with me” he asked her holding firmly. Bomi cried. He added “Were you in love with me atleast for one moment…..atleast for a second?” he asked. Bomi cried “Baekhyun”. He asked leaning closer and holding her face closer to his “Tell me bomi….look into my eyes and tell me….Did you love me even for a second?” .Bomi cried avoiding his eyes “I didn’t….i didn’t” she said. She buried her head in his chest and cried “I don’t love you….i don’t love you….i don’t love you”. Baekhyun smiled hugging her “I got my answer bomi….i got my answer”. He knew she lied because she averted her eyes while bomi lied because of taehyung. She feels that she is responsible for everything.

He broke the hug and dragged her “Come with me” he said. He took her outside the class. The whole class was silent. Taehyung fell in his seat. Naeun and taemin were shocked and worried. Jungkook taehyung’s back while tears rolled down his cheeks. The teacher said “Let’s continue class” diverting their attention.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

He took bomi to a storage room where all the sports equipments were placed. He dragged her inside the room and pinned her to the wall “Tell me….Tell me you love me” he said. She averted her eyes again “I don’t” she said biting her lips. He held her face making her look into his eyes “Tell me now….you don’t?” he asked. She cried “Baekhyun”. He leaned closer “I know you love me, when you said in the drunken state that your secret will be revealed …I knew….When you decided to die yesterday …I knew”. She looked at him shocked. He said “you can’t lie to me” he kissed her and whispered not leaving her lips “Tell me you like this”. She said, tears falling from her eyes “I don’t”.

He kissed her again hard, both sliding down the wall not breaking the kiss. He broke the kiss and cried “Why are you lying bomi? Why?”. She hugged him “I am sorry” she said weeping. She broke the hug and asked “Remember you said you will give me anything which i ask you…you promised me on my birthday right?....it is time baekhyun”. He shouted “Stop it…I am not giving you anything…I won’t”. He knows what she is going to ask. He realized in her silence today so he doesn’t want to listen because if he does he can’t live anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter