Realization of feelings

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun brought bomi home but she kept crying and did not say a word. He kept asking her what happened but she did not respond. He placed his hand on her cheeks “Bomi, look at me. What happened? What did he do to you?” he asked her worriedly. Bomi stared at him, her tears continously flowing. Baekhyun could not see her in that state. He asked her again tearing up “Please answer me…please”. Bomi wiped his tears and smiled weakly “I am fine baekhyun, really”.

She got up and was leaving when he grabbed her hand “If everything is fine, why are you crying?” he asked firmly. She did not turn around and placed her hand on so that he could not hear her crying. She controlled herself and said “Nothing is wrong. Please let me go, I am tired”. He said sounding mad “So you won’t tell me huh. I know what to do, i will punch that guy and he will spill out everthing” and started leaving to find taehyung. Bomi was bewildered “Stop baekhyun, you won’t ask him anything. He did not do anything. So please stop it” she said grabbing his hand, stopping him from going out. Baekhyun was so mad “Fine!!! Fine bomi!!” he shouted and left to his room. Bomi fell on her knees and cried. She got up weakly and went to her room. It was midnight; bomi could not get a wink of sleep.

Baekhyun could not sleep too. He couldn’t believe he shouted at her. He went to her room to check on her. Bomi heard the footsteps and pretended to sleep. He went and sat near her. He her hair and said “I am sorry for shouting at you bomi but why don’t you tell me? You tell me everything right, then why not this?. I am really worried about you silly girl. I can bear anything but can’t see you hurt”. He kissed her forehead “Good night” he said and got up. He covered her nicely and left. Bomi opened her eyes slowly, the tears kept flowing from her eyes “I am sorry baekhyun….I am sorry” she said sobbing.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

It was morning, baekhyun and bomi sat for breakfast. She tried to feed him like everyday but he did not accept. He was still angry thinking why can’t she tell him what happened but internally he was really worried for her. Bomi was sad “Baekhyun” she called him but he got up from his chair “I am done” he said. She felt sad. She knows that his mood is off because of her but she couldn’t tell him the reason knowing that he will more hurt than her. She doesn’t want to trouble him. The door bell rang. Baekhyun said “I will get it” and went to the door.

Baekhyun opened the door and saw taehyung. He enraged and grabbed his collar tightly “You!! How dare you come here again? What did you do to her?”. Taehyung said peeking inside “I want to speak to bomi”. Baekhyun pushed him “Get out!!!” and started punching him. Bomi came from behind and stopped him “Baekhyun, stop”. She said looking at baekhyun “I want to talk to him”. He was shocked to hear that and went inside gritting his teeth.  Bomi asked him “Taehyung?”. Taehyung said holding his head “I am sorry bomi. I shouldn’t have forced a kiss on you. I was troubled from past few days; I don’t even know when i started acting like that. Please don’t misunderstand. We are friends from a long time. You know i can never force anyone”. Bomi nodded “I know taehyung. It’s okay”. Taehyung nodded “I came to apologize, now i will leave” he said. While he was leaving bomi stopped him “Taehyung, I am sorry for hurting you” she said controlling her tears. He smiled “Why are you saying sorry? I was the one who hurt you”. He smiled at her, ruffled her hair and left. Bomi smiled at him weakly and looked at him until he was out of her sight.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter