Rainy days

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi woke up from a hangover in the morning. She clutched her head still resting on the bed “My head hurts. I think we had alcohol yesterday” she said and later turned her head only to find baekhyun sleeping beside her. She was flustered as his face was too close. Her lips curved into a smile watching his peaceful sleeping face “Baekhyun” she whispered his name. She nuzzled her nose with his and said “Good morning”. She his hair and got up from the bed but baekhyun grabbed her hand. Bomi turned around shocked and he opened his eyes slowly, smiling widely “Good morning” he said. She blushed “Good morning” she said averting her eyes. He pulled her closer “Bomi, what i said yesterday. Every word of it is true. I love you, bomi”.

He stared into her eyes and said “I love you”. Bomi was embarrassed so she pushed him gently and ran outside the room shouting “I am waiting outside”. Baekhyun bit his lip “I did it. I confessed to her yesterday. I also told about our promise too. I hope she remembers…Why didn’t she tell me that she loves me too…Bomi, you love me right?”. He got up from the bed “I should ask her with out any delay” he said and ran out of the room.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

Bomi ran outside panting hard and blushing continuously. She placed her hand on her heart and said dreamily “Baekhyun loves me….He loves me” she said blushing again “ I was so embarrassed that i ran away”. She felt shy when he tapped her shoulders and made her turn around. She thought to herself “Baekhyun, i am shy..Please” .She slowly looked up nervously but her eyes widened looking at the person “Taehyung?”.

Taehyung was in front of her smiling at her and holding a flower bouquet. He said “Good morning bomi. I was coming to meet you but I found you here. What are you doing here?..Well, that doesn’t matter….Bomi, I want to tell you something”. She nodded, telling him to continue. Taehyung held her shoulder “Bomi, I remember….i remember our promise…I love you bomi…I love you” he said. Bomi widened her eyes and kept staring him shocked. Taehyung smiled and pulled her into a hug “I remember our promise bomi. I love you and i will marry you in the future. I remember our pinky promise”. Taehyung lied to her about the promise. He doesn’t care anymore whatever happens he is going to make bomi his whether it is by truth or a lie.

It started raining heavily and both were drenched in rain in just a few seconds. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she did not hug him back. Baekhyun was running and coming for bomi smiling widely but he froze when he saw her hugging taehyung. Bomi saw baekhyun and her tears started falling more looking at him. Baekhyun was looking at her sadly. Taehyung broke the hug and asked “What is your answer bomi? Do you love me?”. She stood still as she was shattered yet again. Her heart couldn’t take it anymore. She kept looking at baekhyun noticing the questions going on in his mind. Baekhyun stood depressed too. He stood staring at her, asking her the questions and figuring out her answers through her silence. He thought he should not lose now. He shouted “I love you bomi. Do you love me?”.

Taehyung turned around and gritted his teeth looking at baekhyun. He said “Bomi, you love me right?”. Bomi stared at her left and right at both the guys. She was standing in the middle. She wished that she would get washed away just like her tears were invisible in this rain. She wanted to run away, to vanish from this world. She walked towards baekhyun. Both thought she was choosing him but they were wrong she walked past him saying “I am going home”. She was walking in the rain lifeless. The most horrible thing is being confessed by two guys at the same time and they both expecting for an answer. How can she answer them?.

Baekhyun called her worried “Bomi”. Taehyung stopped her “Bomi, where are you going? Answer me”. Baekhyun enraged “Enough..Can’t you see she is troubled”. Taehyung clenched his fist “It is not only me, you are hurting her too”. Baekhyun felt disgusted he went to search for her but she was gone. Taehyung hit his hand in frustration. Baekhyun reached home but she wasn’t in the house. He searched for her “Bomi, where are you?”. He was completely drenched in rain. He called her phone but she did not answer it. He rush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter