Blind date

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung drove baekhyun’s car and took them home. Bomi applied medicine on baekhyun’s bruises and he groaned. Bomi shut her eyes tightly when ever he was in pain. He smiled looking at her “I am fine” he said so that she can feel relaxed. She opened her eyes “It doesn’t look like that” she said pouting. Taehyung hit baekhyun’s shoulder “Come on, be a man” he said. He groaned loudly “Ahh”. Bomi hit taehyung “Stop hitting him” she said sounding mad as baekhyun was already in pain.

Taehyung mocked “Yeah yeah…got a boyfriend and forgot ‘boy’ ‘friend’”. Bomi giggled. He said “Now come on, I want the special bomi home cooked meals…why should this transfer guy enjoy everything alone”. Baekhyun snorted “Can you please stop with the transfer guy thingy…I have a name”. Taehyung laughed “Yeah…transfer guy”.

Baekhyun said to bomi “It’s a shame you thought we are the same person…in which way we look alike?” (@eunmichan…I seriously loved your comment since then i decided to add it in this story). Taehyung scoffed “Yeah come on, i am more handsome than him”. Baekhyun mocked “Everyone knows who is handsome here”.Bomi pouted “I don’t know. I was really dumb” she said implying about her childhood mistake. Both taehyung and baekhyun looked at each other and said together “You are still dumb”. Bomi pouted and they high fived. She was walking away “You both are cruel” she said pouting. Both chuckled. Taehyung gestured baekhyun to go after her. He went near and said “Bomi…sorry”. She pretended to be mad “I won’t talk to you”. He apologized to her “Sorry…Bomi”. She smiled “Okay”. He said “Let’s go, that guy is dying of hunger”. She chuckled and went to the kitchen. 

As he requested bomi cooked delicious meals for them. The three of them sat together and ate laughing and talking about various things. Baekhyun felt sad looking at taehyung as he knows he is just pretending to be unhurt. It is not so easy to forget the love which was built up from 11 years. It will never be easy. Bomi felt sad looking at him acting all cheerful but she knows he is going through so much pain inside. Taehyung asked looking at both of them “Is there something on my face?”. Both smiled “Nothing” they said together.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Taehyung slept in baekhyun’s bed while they were playing video games. Baekhyun covered him with the blanket and his hair “Thanks buddy…I am sorry i can’t do anything for you” he said. Bomi came to the room and saw him sleeping. She hugged baekhyun and both stood looking at taehyung feeling sad and also worried for him.

She went near taehyung and kissed his forehead “Thank you and sorry” she said tearing up. Baekhyun tapped her shoulder “Don’t cry…he will be fine….i hope so….Let’s go” he said. They both left the room. Taehyung opened his eyes and cried silently. He pretended to be fine but he wasn’t. He knows he can’t do anything but atleast he can cry to reduce his pain.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Baekhyun and bomi sat on the couch wrapped in each others arms. She was treating his wounds silently but stopped and was thinking about taehyung deeply, baekhyun was thinking the same too. Baekhyun broke the silence “This would not have happened if i didn’t come back right?” he said feeling bad for taehyung. Bomi placed her finger on his lips “Don’t ever say that again…Didn’t taehyung say, it is nobody’s fault” she said telling him not to blame himself. He removed her finger and held her hand “What about him now?”. She caressed his cheeks “He will find a better girl who will love him and only him…Hey, he is handsome, cute, funny, cheerful and kind hearted…he will definitely find someone who will truly love him all his life”. Baekhyun said “But she won’t be you bomi. It is really hard to move on you know. I knew it yesterday, it is really painful” he shared his experience.

Bomi rested her head on his chest “I know…I know it too but we can’t do anything…baekhyun…why did destiny play such a cruel game with us?” .He answered her hair and sighing “Maybe because we can learn something from it…we are much stronger aren’t we?”. Bomi drew lines on his chest with her finger “Yeah but he is..”. She got up when an idea came to her mind “I know…let’s find a girl for him…I am sure we will find her and she will be luckiest girl in the world”. He smiled looking at her excited “Yeah, let’s do that”.

He asked sounding jealous “What about me? What qualities do you like about me?”. Bomi nuzzled her nose with his “You have everything…You are handsome, funny, cool, cute, cheerful, kindhearted, loving, caring….there is no limit of your qualities. Most importantly I love you and you love me. I am the luckiest girl in the universe and beyond”. Baekhyun pulled her closer “What did you say?” he asked wriggling his eyebrows. She blushed “What you heard” she said playfully. He leaned in for a kiss but stopped and hugged her tightly instead. Bomi smiled as she realised he stopped because of taehyung. They both will be fully happy only when he will be happy again.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

After a few days, it was Sunday, bomi and baekhyun came to pick taehyung. He was surprised “What’s happening here?” he asked. Both did not answer and dragged him to his room. They did a total transformation to him. Baekhyun said “I will take the car out” and rushed outside. Bomi said setting his hair “Taehyung, we arranged a blind date for you. So let’s go”. Taehyung grabbed her hand stopping her “I am sorry bomi but i don’t want these things for the time being”. Bomi felt depressed “It's because of me right?”. Taehyung ruffled her hair “It’s not you…I just need some time”. She requested “Please, she is really an amazing girl. You will like her…please”

He sighed “Fine but before that…I want you to do something”. Bomi was puzzled “Me?”. He nodded “I want to move on bomi for that i want you to reject me…please don’t say no…for me”. Bomi felt sad but she nodded, by this way if he moves on then its fine. He said “I love you bomi”. Bomi bit her lip “I am …I am sorry taehyung…I love baekhyun”. He smiled widely and said “Thank you”. Bomi looked at him sadly but he pinched her nose “I think i am the first guy who said thank you after being rejected”. Bomi hit him playfully though she was feeling sad for him and pouted “You will find a better girl…who will love you more than anyone else in this world. Please taehyung; i want you to be happy”. He smiled “I wish” he hoped he can move on too. She dragged him outside clearing the sad atmosphere, saying “Only if we aren’t late. Let’s go”. He had to obey her.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

They reached the amusement park and were waiting near the gate “They are late” baekhyun said looking at his watch. Bomi pouted “How long will they take?”. Taehyung sighed “Hey transfer guy, this is your idea isn’t it?”. Baekhyun felt irritated “Will you quit with that transfer guy thing?” he said frowning. Bomi hit them both “Stop with your bickering. …Taehyung please behave in front of the girl….if you don’t know what to do just glance at us we will help you”.He rolled his eyes “As if i don’t know what to do on a date” he mumbled but bomi heard him. She glared and he gave in “Fine”.

Naeun and taemin reached the amusement park with a girl walking shyly behind them. Naeun moved to the side revealing the girl. She was pretty with big eyes, bangs and long brown hair. Taehyung’s jaw dropped looking at her “You!!” he exclaimed. Everyone chuckled.  The girl giggled looking at him shyly. He scratched his neck in embarassment “Sorry” he mumbled. Naeun introduced her to taehyung “She is my cousin and yes the transfer girl of our class ‘Kim Namjoo’”. She greeted him “Hello, nice to meet you”. Taehyung smiled “Yeah, me too”. Bomi nudged baekhyun “They are so adorable” she whispered. He shook his head and whispered back “But I can’t see anything except you”. She blushed “Stop it” she mumbled, her cheeks turning hot.

Taemin said “Okay, guys let’s go inside”. Namjoo cheerfully said  “Yeah, let’s go”. Everyone was shocked. She stuck her tongue out and laughed nervously “Umm…I will follow you” she said. Taehyung chuckled at her “She is funny” he thought. They took the tickets and went inside.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Namjoo jumpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter