The truth of the promise

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of the school festival and also the last day of baekhyun and taehyung’s challenge. Both were nervous and also curious about the result thinking about whom she will choose. It is either this side or that side. Baekhyun and bomi were in the house. He was tensed, though he is confident that bomi loves him but he was also worried about bomi’s decision of choosing one. Today their challenge is going to come to an end.

Baekhyun saw bomi wearing the birthday dress he gave her. He smiled looking at her “Why did you wear this?” he asked. She smiled “Because I like it”. He asked “Why?”. She said “Because you gave it”. He hugged her tightly as he was touched “Bomi, always be with me, okay? Don’t ever leave me”. She broke the hug and caressed his cheek “What’s wrong? I will never leave you. I am not going anywhere silly”. Baekhyun caressed her cheek “I don’t know why but my heart is troubled today. It feels like something is going to happen”. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

Baekhyun got a call from his friends and he told bomi that they need him for some work “I will go ahead. You can come later, okay? I will tell naeun to pick you up”. She nodded “Be careful”. He held her hands “Thank you for being there for me”. She smiled “Thank you too”. He left and bomi was waiting for naeun .She heard the sound of the car and rushed but her dress stuck to the table and tore. Bomi was bewildered “My dress…baekhyun gave me this..” she said feeling bad. Naeun came inside and told her to change. Bomi was troubled thinking “I don’t know why it feels like something is going to happen”. Naeun gave her a dress “Wear this” she said. Bomi froze as that dress was given by taehyung on her birthday as a gift. Naeun pushed her “Go and change, we are late” and bomi had to agree.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

On the other hand taehyung decided to tell the truth to bomi. He wanted to win her truthfully not by lying. So he decided to tell her the truth today. He knows that it is either baekhyun or him. He will either win or lose. So he decided why not the result be fair. He took the picture of his childhood where bomi and baekhyun were promising each other at the back. He said looking at the picture “Bomi, you will choose me, right?”.He sighed and stuffed it in his pocket and left to school.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

It was evening; baekhyun was doing the last minute preparations along with some people when he spotted bomi. He waved at her and was also confused looking at her dress. Before he could ask, bomi told him the reason. He patted her head “It’s okay, i will buy another one for you”. She said pouting “But I liked that dress”. He giggled “It’s okay”. They enjoyed their time together strolling around the school, eating delicious food in the stalls.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

Taehyung came near bomi “Let’s go”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter