Chapter 3 - Ma Puppies (part 1)

Many Paws for Thoughts!

Many Paws for Though

 

Chapter 3

 

Ma Puppies!

 

After a while Chewchew starts to calm down and Roro being the young hyper scallywag that he is engages me in a game of chase and tumble about the living room.

Candy stays firmly in Chewchew’s arms, calling us a pair of idiots and making a fuss out of the noise that we’re making. She can be a little hoity like that every so often but it’s nothing to worry about too much.

Roro makes a leap at my face with little puppy bites and I grab his cheek to tug him down and pin him for a few seconds. He makes a silly noise, wriggles about like crazy to free himself and then leaps on top of me with a cry of ‘GOTCHA! ‘which has me rolling onto my back and other side before picking myself and head-butting him straight back to the floor.

He gets straight back up to tackle me back and I couldn’t be happier.

My little warrior is learning and he’ll grow into a big guard dog one of these days, even if he’s just a little shrimp.

Wagging our tails and Barking back and forth we keep up our play fight for an age before I hear Cookie calling from the Kitchen that breakfast is ready and Smoke comes in with a smile to drag Chewchew up off the couch to actually come and eat something.

I would stay to help but Candy calls ‘Last one to the kitchen is a rotten stick’ and I’m off chasing after her and Roro with claws ticking and tapping along the laminate flooring.

It’s so nice to have all the daddies eating together in one room again, and it’s not just cause I get to scarf extra treats or anything like that either. It’s just nice getting to spend lots of time together and having everyone’s smell around me. The pack all together like it’s supposed to be.

Well missing Puff but everyone tries to be quiet about that subject around Chewchew.

Though Cookie laughs when we come tumbling in, “Hehe, might have known you three would be here first. Now come on, doggie food first before you get anything else.”

The two little doggies obey immediately but I’ve already had breakfast so I’m not too worried and plus something else has just caught my eye.

A tiny little human who is sitting in her highchair, splattering baby food everywhere and giggling at the sight of me.

It’s my Squish!

Quickly I bound over to her and the biggest smile crosses her face as she drops her spoon and makes an ‘ugh’ sound which I know means me! Squish loves to see me and always wants my fuss and attention and I’m more than happy to give it cause she’s a bald puppy that needs all my watching.

Cookie and Fish had Squish a couple of years ago and she’s adorable. She has a natural tan to her skin and Cookies large owl eyes that make her look a little on the chubby side at the moment but I’m sure she’ll grow into her look perfectly. Her hair is black and looks like my coat a little so I think it’s great cause she’s my puppy. Well one of my puppies, you’ll learn more about the rest in a minute I’m sure.  

Plus, she’s mine so don’t get any bright ideas about stealing her away from me either.

Carefully I hope up onto her high chair and wag my tail happily whilst I give her the sniff check to make sure that she is growing up right and Squish squeals happily before batting her tiny little hand off of my head and I some of the slopes off her face to clean her up. 

“Oh might have known,” Fish says as he appears and makes the signal for me to get down which I do but with a touch of reluctance before at Squish’s feet which has her laughing and her big proud daddy rolls his eyes before petting me affectionately.

“Good boy Hero,” he says petting me, “No jumping up on the table.”

“Ha-ha, he loves Kiki to pieces so he’ll jump up every time he sees her,” Cookie says, coming to the table with bacon and my guarding duty is forgotten just for a moment because bacon and I love bacon.

“Not for you Hero,” Cookie says, though he doesn’t really mean it, “So keep your nose off.”

My nose isn’t anywhere near the bacon, Cookie, it’s just at the table edge so I can smell the bacon and maybe look cute enough to get some given to me. Squish squeals and throws her spoon on the floor, wanting my attention back and I go to her because she needs a spoon to eat and I wanna help.

Though the next thing I know, Chewchew is arriving at the table, looking exhausted and Smoke and Baekhyun lower him down into the seat with looks that say they’re worried. Chewchew doesn’t look at all happy to be there and practically ignores the huge pile of food which is placed in front of him, instead opting to rest his arms on the table and hide in them.

Pink and Rainbow exchange a look before nudging Bun who nods, makes a signal to Flower who I hadn’t previously noted in the room and they both set off upstairs.

Rainbow then turns his attention to Chewchew whilst Pink moves to the cupboards to start opening and closing them.

“Come on Kris,” Rainbow says softly, “just try to eat a little bit. It’ll make you feel better.”

Chewchew shakes his head, not looking up a seeming to curl in on himself tighter.

Rainbow sighs, “Kris, Tao wouldn’t want you like this. You can’t keep on this way; you’ll make yourself sick.”

There’s a grumbling reply which even I don’t understand but Chewchew remains firmly in place and doesn’t move when Pink places down a mug of some sweet smelling hot stuff. They continue to try and bring Chewchew out of his she’ll but I get distracted by Squish who is now not wanting to eat her breakfast cause I’m here and the two pups who are now full and want to play some more.

But no one likes us playing in the kitchen and I wanna keep an eye on Squish as well as give Chewchew some love so that maybe he’ll feed me the bacon he doesn’t want to eat.

However, those thoughts are gone when Bun reappears carrying a noisy, wailing mess in his arms and looking highly on the apologetic side, “I don’t think that she recognises me and just kicked up a massive fuss.”

It’s PANBA!

Immediately I hope across to greet the other little bald puppy who belongs to Chewchew and Puff but she smells a little like Squish too. They’re the same age I think but she’s my other charge and I love this squawky puppy even if she’s upset at the moment.

“Ah no, Hero,” Bun says, “You can play with Sophia in a minute. She needs to see Daddy first.”

But Bun, she’s making all the noise which means that she’s terribly upset and Chewchew isn’t right so I can look after Panba for the time being.

Bun ignores me however and passes Panba over to Chewchew who has slowly risen up to take hold of her and a soft smile crosses his face as he presses a kiss onto the girl’s head, instantly calming her down, “Hey little Panba, what you fussing for? “

Panba got her name from her daddies and I follow along cause it fits her so well. She looks like Chewchew with strong features but with Puffs feline eyes and adorable eye bags. She’s got tufts of blond hair that is highlighted with red and I think that she can communicate with me cause she seems to know exactly what I want and need and she’s only a likely puppy

But all my daddies are special so I suppose that makes sense.

Panba calms down immediately and looks up at Chewchew with her soft eyes and he sighs before hugging her close, “I know baby, I know,” he says voice close to breaking, “he’ll come back. He has to. He wouldn’t leave his little princess behind. I know that for a fact.”

New leakage comes from Chewchew eyes and he hugs the girl close. I wanna hug him too but I can’t as everyone else is hugging him but someone has left the bacon unattended so I snark off with it whilst the chance is there.

Squish just giggles at me from her highchair 

authors babbling:

I completey realised that I forgot all about the babies and adopted kids when I started thinking about this chapter and had to go back and do a little rereading but don't panic Hero was kind enough to remind me of his puppies and he adores them all to pieces. The bigger ones he reliably informs me are at school in the fic at the moment and he'll go pick them up later with Flower and Baekhyun. 

Hope you enjoy though and I'm still grinning like a freaking idiot writing this. It's so much fun