Chapter 12 Take Down the Red Man

Many Paws for Thoughts!

Just to give everyone a piece of advice that will get you through life.

If there’s one thing that you should never do to a dog, it’s quite simply this.

Never threaten their loved ones, cause it only makes us dogs very angry and the man in the red mask is more than threatening my Panba!

He’s making her cry! He’s scaring her and that’s not a good thing!

You ain’t going to hurt my lovely little puppy you monster!

Prepare to go down! Right at this very second!

I’m across the floor faster than I’ve ever run before, I think one of those stupid snorks tried to stop me but I’m not scared of them anymore and I smash straight through it anyway cause that man is going down. I don’t care if he’s all super powered up and has a million big bangers or anything like that. He’s not going to stop me from getting to my puppy and ripping his off!

I think I must have genuinely surprised him because he just stares at me with really big wide eyes when I leap up into the air but when you think about it I’m a big nine stone of pure muscle dog who’s gliding straight through the air like a graceful swan and there’s very little he could even attempt to do in order to stop me right now.

Cause really what are you going to do against a big angry dog who weighs nine stone of pure muscle from tip to tail is sailing straight through the air in a graceful style towards you? Drop to the floor in panic with a wail that sounds sorta like a little kiddie? Yup! That’ll do just nicely thank you ever so much.

Our bodies collide regardless and I’m pretty sure that all of the air escapes out of his body but I don’t really care as I take a few very teeth filled barks towards his face and attempt to scare him into not doing anything.

I’m a good boy and don’t really want to hurt him too much, if he stays down and remains a good boy himself then I can just go and grab Panba and get out of this place without causing any blood to be split but if he’s a bad boy and tries to hurt me or Panba then he’s going to get a good old biting that should teach him a lesson.

Hopefully I won’t be told off of it but I have to do something!

The man in the red mask is clearly panicking and goes to push me off, yelling something but I don’t understand the strange words and I think his men are beginning to panic just as much as he is cause they’re being sensible and getting the hell out of there.

One goes to grab Panba and that’s my cue!

With a paw to the face of the naughty red masked man I leap towards the new guy who’s trying to take my puppy and get within an inch of snapping his hand off before he’s legging it faster that I think he’s ever run in his entire little life because I can’t catch up with him and suddenly he’s gone through a wall in an almost puff of black smoke.

Normally I would stop and try to work out what just happened but there’s more of these men all running around and a few are trying to make a grab for Panba so with another series of deep barks I’m off chasing after these strange black clad men and making them scatter like children. They ain’t got no backbone and clearly aren’t good strong defender dogs like me!

Finally, they’re all gone, poofed out of the walls and windows I think and I turn back to the last man left in the room.

Whose regained some of his composure and is in a hunched position, almost like a runner waiting to start on the line of a big race and I know he’s debating whether or not to go for Panba or not.

I dare you to mister

Hunching down I stalk forward like a big mean predator, growling a low warning threat.

I really wouldn’t try taking my puppy again mister, else you’ll be minus a fair few of your fingers and that’s only if I’m feeling nice about it.

There’s a flicker of doubt in his eyes, though if it’s about the fact that I would bite his fingers off or if he can make it to Panba before me and still get out in one piece is debatable so I decide to spook him.

After all he smells like a frightened puppy who doesn’t know what he’s gotten himself into fighting up against me so it shouldn’t be too hard.

With a deeper bark I pounce towards the man, pretending I got some big metal collar around my neck that’s attached to a chain like you see in the movies and things so that I just stop short a few feet away from Panba. He doesn’t know how much control I’m exerting over myself right now and the man in the red mask turns tail and flees towards the opposite wall.

A few bounds forward and a not too indistinct snap of my jaws has him running out of the walls and disappearing with a poof of smoke one again.

Good riddance.

Taking a second to compose myself, I give myself a good old fashioned shake cause barking and growling like that sure makes you slobbery and that’s pretty horrible and icky to be honest but I’ll have to wait to do a proper clean up. Snorting at the wall, I turn around and merrily trot back across the floor to where Panba is sniffling away in her little colourful wrap because bless the little puppy, she won’t have a clue as to what’s going on right now.

Gently I whine into her face, matching her scared little sounds and watch as her large water filled eyes turn up to look at me in terror for a few seconds before I give her a little nose kiss followed by a couple of and then there’s that brilliant smile and she lets out a beautiful happy laugh and I know everything is all going to be better.

Especially as little soft lights leap up and start to dance around the room in pretty swirling patterns and the more she laughs the more the pretty little lights appear and soon this dark and gloomy room looks quite pretty and pleasant.

Gently I sit down next to her as she stops laughing and rest my head lightly across her body but don’t worry I’m not crushing her, I’m just tucking her in against me so that she’s nice and warm and safe and no mean men in any form of mask is going to come and take her away from me anytime soon.

Faintly I can hear Heechul and Jintao exclaiming remarks about the pretty lights and I figure that some must be working on the chains that have bound the pair which is good. Cause I don’t think I could chew threw metal.

I mean I can’t chew through Chewchew’s arm and that’s metal so I doubt I’ll be able to get through them.

After a little while though, I’m curious to check for the doors and windows because we’re going to need a way out so I stand up, grab the little knot that allows me to carry Panba with ease because I am not allowing her to go anywhere without me for a long time and I pad towards what I think is a door.

Only it’s a drawing of a door on a wall and not an actual door.

This place is very weird.

All the other doors and windows are the exact same as well which doesn’t help cause it means that we’re trapped and we can’t be trapped because that’s not good and I want to try and get Panba home because she really needs her Daddies to look after her and I want a hug from them all too.

A huff escapes me as I wander back to my starting point and place Panba down, glancing around at the pretty lights which she has created that are still lingering around and noticed that there’s a bunch near the centre of the room, a little off to the right from where I am and since it appears nothing more is coming back in here because of me – I’ll have a little proud moment there – I trot over to have a look and realise that there’s some form of metal ring attached to another ring.

Oh, this seems to be like a fun game indeed.

A quick glance up towards Heechul and Jintao confirms that they’re in the process of getting themselves untangled from the chains that bound them and I woof at them lightly to indicate that they should look after Panba once they’re free whilst I deal with this tricky door.

I’ve managed to scare off countless men in big black cloaks with masks on and I made the man in the red mask rethink everything before fleeing like a girlie so a door in the floor should not be any hassle in the slightest.

Plus, with Panba’s special little helper things we will be out of here in no time and I’m sure that we’ll be home soon too which is all for the best.

I take the larger metal ring in my teeth and lift it up easily enough before starting to pull on the door. Though I make sure not to stand on the door cause that would kind of defeat the whole point of it though.

But man this door is heavy…not to worry though! I’ll have it opened in a jiffy!

I think

 

authors babbling: yay! Go Hero! You save your Panba. teehee he's so interesting to write when he's being a big mean dog though he tries to behave himself. Anyways I hope you enjoyed everyone and you'll be glad to know that I've got this all planned out now so I know how it'll end and where I'm going plot wise so that's good. 

look forward to seeing you again. 

Chia