Chapter 1 Getting Daddies Outta Beddy!

Many Paws for Thoughts!

It’s not too early in the morning but it’s getting late and Daddies promised that we’d be up early today! Well it could also do with the fact that I need a wee-wee too but that’s beside the point.

 

Daddies aren’t up and I need them up.

 

So since I’m a dog and barking would not be welcomed – though I don’t quite know why that would be a problem in the slightest – I do the next best thing.

 

DOGPILE!

 

“Wah! Yah…ohhh,” Daddy Sehun is immediately complaining, “Hero! It’s too early! Gerroff!”

 

No! I’m going to your face and give you a great big hug cause it is later than you said and I need a wee-wee and we’re going out later and you’ve can’t resist this cute face no matter what you do.”

 

“Hero~” Daddy Sehun tries, trying to placate me with a hug even though I virtually swamp him in comparison to his human height but that’s cause he’s being silly and trying to lay down on the big bed when I want him up and about. Daddy Sehun pouts towards me and I just his face in response because he shouldn’t be pouting cause I’m here to give him all the love in the world!

 

Even my tail likes him cause it goes thumpity-thump against the bed.

 

“You’re turn,” a deep grumbling voice comes from the other side of the bed and Fluffles shifts in his side of the bed, “I had him out last night.”

 

I don’t hear Daddy Sehun’s reply cause I’m immediately leaping onto Fluffles to give him a big slobbery wakeup call too and also making sure that his fluffs are still there. I had a nasty experience once when they weren’t there and I cried and whined because I love Fluffles fluffs so much even if I can’t bite them because that would be very naughty of me and it hurts Fluffles. I like to them every so often though, which normally goes unmentioned but I think it’s cause Fluffles likes to think that I’m giving them a nice bath which he can’t otherwise manage.

 

Plus, it makes him sleepy so I suppose that helps.

 

Oh and in case you’re wondering, Fluffles never actually lost his fluffs, Daddy Sehun was sharing his bed with someone else when they were sick and I didn’t realise the difference between him and Fluffles. It was downright confusing but it all got sorted out in the end.

 

And Fluffles still has his fluffs so I’m all happy with that.

 

Fluffles partly glares at me from the bed but pets me none the less which I love, “Go and bug Sehun, it’s his turn for walkies.”

 

Daddy Sehun grumbles but he’s smiling when I launch myself at him and very nearly knock him off the bed. He’s gotten better at not going crashing to the floor now which is really good cause I kept on doing that to him for a bit and whilst it was fun I caused a nasty big purple thing to appear on Daddy Sehun’s chest once and it wouldn’t go away for ages so I felt really bad for it.

 

Gently he rubs my ears and kisses my head, “Oh all right, come on then stupid, let’s go for a walk.”

 

I’m not stupid.

 

“You’re still in your pajamas,” Fluffles complains from the bed where he’s making himself into a caterpillar with the blankets.

 

Daddy Sehun is though.

 

Daddy Sehun rolls his eyes, “I’ll shove a coat on and some boots and no one will notice or care. It’s still dark outside Suho.”

 

“I know but still,” Fluffles replies, snuggling down, “Don’t be too long.”

 

I don’t pay much more attention to anything as Daddy Sehun really does get his coat and boots on and goes out walking me in his pajamas like a crazy person but he’s one of my many persons so I’ll forgive him. Truth be told I don’t know why humans bother so much with all these different clothes, it’s so confusing.

 

Though I like socks. Socks are fun to chew!

 

The walk is nice, quick and quiet because it’s still just a touch dark outside and everyone seems to be off this time of year. I never quite figure out why it gets so quiet but that’s perfectly fine with me and merrily I hop along with the hope of finding a nice spot to get my business done.

 

I briefly run into Perry, an old English Sheepdog but he’s not in the mood to play. Though he does give me a sniff on the nose which is nice way to say good morning before trotting off. I like Perry, he’s fun most of the time and he’ll put up with the youngsters like me.

 

So we get ourselves back and I get towel dried because it’s all muddy outside and Fluffles doesn’t like there to be any mess in the house so it makes sense. Plus, it gives me something to play with and chew on too. Daddy Sehun tries to get the towel off of me but it’s mine now and I’m off and running to take it to Fluffles to show him that I’m all clean cause all of the mud is on the towel and not on me which is good.

 

Fluffles is in the kitchen already, smelling of soap and dressed in clean clothes. He smiles happily at me and takes the towel off of me with ease cause he will give me my breakfast quickly if I give him the towel quickly. He smiles at me and placed down my bowl of food and I start nomming away at it whilst Daddy Sehun and Fluffles chat on.

 

“Anything I should be worried about?” Daddy Sehun asks.

 

Fluffles sighs slowly, “Chanyeol text to say that he’s not doing good today. Something has set him off.”

 

“Baekhyun wasn’t there was he?” Daddy Sehun asks in a jokey manner.

 

There’s a shake of a head as a reply, “No, apparently Chanyeol called him to cheer Kris up and it didn’t work. Kyungsoo is going around to cook breakfast.”

 

Daddy Sehun really did sigh longer and harder this time, “That’s a really bad sign. We best get around there quick.”

 

“That’s what I’m thinking,” Fluffles nodded before grinning down at me cause I had raised my head to look at him questionably, “Don’t worry Hero, you’re coming with us. The pups could do with some attention too.”

 

YAY! I get to see my friends! They’re so cute and small and wonderful but I loves them to pieces. They’re a little bit on the small side and they get confused with me but I loves them and look after them and all sorts. It’s so much fun!

 

I’m already giddy excited and jumping around the kitchen because I get to play with Candy and Rourou! It’s going to be so much fun!

 

Ohhh but I best fetch them lots of toys to play with cause it’s always more fun to share and I’ve got a stash of toys anyways so I don’t mind sharing them at all.

 

Fluffles laughs at me as I go racing out of the kitchen in order to find all the toys that I wanna take with me and ohhh I’ll start with this red shiny ball, but no way there’s the squeaky fish and then there’s the great big ball that I can’t quite fit in my mouth…I could take them Teddy but teddy is mind and I don’t want to loose him in the slightest so I’ll leave him for now…

 

Actually you may wanna come back in a bit, I’ve got lots of toys to choose from and I just don’t know which ones to take or not!

 

Though gimme my rabbit! That’s mine, oh come on, play tuggy with me? Please please please! 

 

authors babbling:

Heyho folks! Happy New Year to you all!

And what better way to start off the new year than by having Hero melting everyones heart? 

Hope you all enjoyed and I'll catch you on the next update