Chapter 17 - Home!

Many Paws for Thoughts!

YAWN! Streeeeeeeeeeecccchhhh!

That was a really really long seepies. I don’t think I’ve ever slept that long in my entire life.

Even after I went to the v e t and had that little op that did something to my funny thing to make it so that I couldn’t make any puppies of my own I didn’t sleep this long. But that was completely different.

I didn’t have to travel to another planet for that

Which is probably a very good thing when you think about it.

I don’t think I would like the planet V E T very much. Unless they had the nice lady, who gives out those lovely doggie treats. Cause I like her but everything else is a big no no from me.

Now that I’ve stretched it’s a good old fashioned shake cause I’ve got to make sure that everything is up and working and that any dust is all gone from my fur. Cause dust in the fur is a horrible feeling. It’s all scratchy and not fun in the slightest.

I much prefer mud and grass by Fluffles gets annoyed if I come in covered in that stuff and Daddy Sehun has to spray me down with the water monster. I keep on trying to attack the water monster but it never ever stops until all the mud and grass is gone from me. I’m pretty sure that Daddy Sehun just likes to play with me and the water monster cause he’s the only one who can control it and make it stop.

One of these days I’ll get the water monster to stop and then I’ll be able to win the game.

But I don’t think there’s any water monsters here and I need to go find my puppies to make sure they’re all okay.

Don’t tell them I call them all puppies though cause that would be just embarrassing.

We’re all in a big circular room with these huge close-able dog beds that had a see-through cover and are really nice, comfy and warm. They’ve all got this little voice too cause mine said hello when I woke up and now it’s opening the cover so I can get down and go check on everyone. I think they’re all still asleep at the mo though.

Puff and Panba are in the next dog bed to me, cuddled up together and looking so sweet that I want to join them but the cover won’t open and seems to be stuck. Though when I bark at it, the little voice tells me that there is five minutes before stasis release, whatever that is, so I guess they will be up soon.

Flower is next along, spread out like he’s an upside-down puppy on his back and having no grace in the slightest but I think he’s just enjoying the room a little bit more. Baekhyun takes up an awful lot of space for being small so it’s no surprise.

Heechul is resting soundly, looking to be just laying there in an uncertain manner. I’m going to have to make sure to give him extra special cause he’s going to be in a new place and I don’t know if he’s quite ready for that or not yet.

Jintao is all curled up on his side, sleeping as compactly as possible which makes him look like he needs a mammy dog around him to keep him warm. If I didn’t personally know that the dog beds were really warm and cosy, then I would be worried about him but he’s sleeping well so that I’m very happy for.

There’s others in their own dog beds but I don’t really know them that well so I’ll just stick to walking around and around and around and around all of the dog beds that hold my puppies until they wake up because if I’m up it shouldn’t be long.

After a while there’s a gentle green light and a series of clicks which has me growling in surprise and confusion but then I hear gentle little groans and squeaks as everyone starts to wake up and my tail wags happily back and forth because yay everyone is up and about!

Puff smiles at me when I half leap onto the dog bed and gently pats my head, “Hello Hero, did you have a good sleep?”

Yup I did! Hello Panba! You look all pink and fluffy and cute. I’ll give you a nuzzle and a because you’re such a good girl! Yes, you are!

Puff blinks in confusion, “Oh, guess the understanding thing has worn off. That’s a relief.”

Panba gurgles something towards Puff before reaching forward to pat me a little harshly on the nose but I don’t mind cause Panba is still a very young puppy and she’ll come to learn eventually.

Flower chuckles as he leans across to pet both of us at the same time, “Not long till we dock on the Moon station.”

“Moon Station?” Puff asks, looking up, “Why do we have to go there?”

“Decontamination rules,” Flower grimaces, “Don’t worry, it won’t take long for us. Plus, it’s a good chance for Heechul and your twin to get fully cleared as well. Plus, we need to check that their bodies can actually cope with our atmosphere and all the rest of the medical junk.”

Puff snorted, snagging the back of Panba’s dress to pull her back into his arms, “In other words they want to make sure there’s no illness or disease that they can’t exploit from the pair.”

Flower nods and sighs, “Yeah it but it’s better that we make sure now rather than, later right?”

“True,” Puff says reluctantly, “But I just want to go home.”

I second that Puff! I want my own dog bed, my own toys and my bowl filled to the brim with food. Oh, actually that reminds me, I want food! I’m hungry

Flower, get me some food since I’ve been such a good boy? Pwease?

Flower laughs, “Looks like someone could do with something to eat. Come on, we best make sure to get a good meal in all of us. You know how long it used to take for debriefs when we were all part of this.”

Puff groans and calls out to Heechul and Jintao to come and get some food whilst I chase off after Flower because he’s just stated that whoever is last to the kitchen is a rotten egg and there’s no way that I’m going to be that!

Thankfully I’m faster than him because I got four legs so it doesn’t take long to skid around the corner and do a happy little dance because there’s already food set on the benches for us all and I can see a great big dog bowl filled with a mound of food.

Nom nom nom nom nommy nom

It takes a while to get through all the food, as there’s just layers upon layers of it all and by that time everyone else is in the kitchen so I get to eat all of the scraps and left overs which is awesome.

I’ve been asleep for three months, I need a lot of food.

Plus, everyone is kind enough to give me some so I can eat and eat and eat.

By the time we’re all finished, I even got to the plates which is even better, we’ve docked and there’s this whole long line of identical boring rooms that we have to go through. Including one that has lots of water monsters in that I just do not like in the slightest and try to escape from three times but they’ve planned for that and made sure that I’m nice and secure.

It takes time but the blowy thing is fun and makes my mouth go all crazy

I’m really bored after a while though as we get stuck in the final plain boring room for an age and I flop down for a nap as it seems to be the best idea in the entire world right now.

Though no sooner have I closed my eyes then the door to the plain boring room opens and OMG! Daddy Sehun! Fluffles!

Yay! I’m so glad to see you! I’m going to give you lots of and loves and cuddles and yay! Just don’t leave me again! I wanna make sure that we’re always together forever!

Daddy Sehun hugs me so tight, “God Hero! I’ve missed you so much! I thought I would never see you again.”

Aww Daddy Sehun, you’re leaking! Hero will fix it with his tongue cause it’s the best thing in the world.

“Pah! Okay, okay, stop it, I love you too you daft ball of fur,” Daddy Sehun says with a stupid smile, “I’m so proud of you!”

Thank you, Daddy.

Oh, why can I hear more leaking!

Chewchew! Why are you leaking so much? Why is Puff leaking so much! You should be happy, not leaking! Panba tell them that they should be happy.

Panba just smiled and tugs on my ear as if to tell me something but I can’t quite understand as to what. Chewchew has Puff wrapped up in the biggest hug going and isn’t about to let him go. Though they start exchanging lots of of their own and don’t want to see to let go. Then Panba giggles and Puff turns to grab her off the floor and hand her to Chewchew who’s now leaking more than ever and they’re all in a great big hug.

I would go and pounce on them but I think I’ll attack Fluffles and Daddy Sehun some more cause I’ve missed them sooooo much

I need to get my hug quarter in, and my quarter in and everything else that I’ve missed.

I’m soooo happy to be home! It’s exactly where I belong and Panba is safe which is just brilliant!

 

authors babbling: only one more chapter to go guys and gals