chapter 8

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Bomi keep silence together in the cabin waiting for the rain to stop. Chanyeol occasionally glanced toward Bomi, Bomi just looked straight ahead. Chanyeol see her looks cold. Chanyeol give back the jacket that Bomi returned to him just now and cover Bomi’s body. Bomi turned to Chanyeol.

"You look cold, you'd better wear it than me," said Chanyeol.

"Thank you ..." replied Bomi.

Chanyeol smiling. "Hmm ... Bomi ..."

"Ne?"

"Why do you like book Pride and Prejudice?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why do you ask that again?"

"Just..." Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders.

"Hmm ... I liked the story, I love how they live, especially Elizabeth behavior and MrDarcy too, their love story is quite complicated but eventually they realize their feelings," said Bomi. Chanyeol chuckled. Bomi see Chanyeol. "Why are you laughing? Is strange to talk about it?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "It's just that I think have heard someone say something like that before."

"Who?"

"My sister," replied Chanyeol.

"She also liked Pride and Prejudice?"

Chanyeol nodded. "She likes classic novels, her closet filled only with a novel."

"Really? Wow ... it must be very good."

"You can borrow it if you want, just came into my house," said Chanyeol.

"Did your sister don’t mind if I borrow her novel?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "Of course not, she would never read novels anymore."

"Why?"

"She's already gone," said Chanyeol look down.

Bomi feel guilty for asking. "I am sorry..."

Chanyeol glanced at Bomi and smiled. "No problem."

Bomi suddenly yawning and then chuckled because look towards Chanyeol. "Sorry..."

"You seem sleepy, go to sleep, I'll be here, it looks like the rain will not stop tonight," said Chanyeol.

"Can I believe you?"

"We are friends now. Don’t worry, I will not take advantage from you."

Bomi nodded, she leaned her head on Chanyeol shoulder, make he bit surprised but smile too. "Goodnight, Park Chanyeol."

"Goodnight, Yoon Bomi."

...

The sun began to shine in the gap cottage. Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes, he saw Bomi sleeping with her head on his lap. Chanyeol hear the sound of birds in the air whistling, the rain had stopped.

"Bomi ..." call Chanyeol.

Bomi woke up, she got up, wiping her eyes. "Park Chanyeol?"

"The rain has stopped, sun already started blazing, we should go back," said Chanyeol.

Bomi nod, they stood up and walked out of the cabin, Chanyeol trying to hide bloodstains in his sleeve by winding it, Bomi still wearing a jacket belonging to Chanyeol. When they reached the camp area. All the students see Chanyeol and Bomi with a look of curious, confused, and suspicious. Teachers approached them.

"where are you? We are looking for you, even the search team will come after this," said Mr.Huh.

"We stuck in the rain," said Chanyeol.

"Bomi, why you suddenly disappeared yesterday?" Mr.Leon asked.

"Hmm ..." Bomi confused to answer.

Chanyeol see it. "Teacher, which is important we both were back safely," said Chanyeol.

The teacher nodded.

"Thank you," Bomi whispered on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded.

***

Chanyeol decided to out of the reunion event, he suddenly feel unwell in there, Chanyeol back to his home, he lives in a luxury apartment.

"Daddy!!!" call a little girl when Chanyeol entering the house.

Chanyeol smiled at the little girl, Chanyeol directly holding up the little girl.

"Chanyeol, you're home?" a woman came out of the kitchen wearing an apron.

Chanyeol smiling. "Yes, I decided to go home early."

"Dad, dad ... let's go to the playground," said the little girl.

Chanyeol smiled and kissed her cheek. "Hmm, should we? let's go then!" Chanyeol said.

Women who wear the apron smiling. "Aren’t you tired, Chan? Chanmi, your father was tired, just go to the playground tomorrow.”

"Its okay, after all, Chanmi and I ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter