chapter 10

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The graduation ceremony held at the school. Chanyeol mother alone attend her son graduation. Chanyeol sitting in the third row, he was searching for Bomi figure, but there’s no Bomi figure.

"Where is Yoon Bomi? She had to make a speech after this..."

Chanyeol heard some students whispered. Chanyeol tried to call Bomi’s number, but the call is always routed and not answered. Chanyeol stood up and left the room, he worried about Bomi.

"Chanyeol!" Call Chanyeol mother who saw Chanyeol ran out.

...

Chanyeol pressed the bell gate Bomi house, but nobody opened the gates of her house.

"Bomi! Yoon Bomi!" Chanyeol shout.

Chanyeol heard the shouts from inside the house. Chanyeol boldly climb over the fence and entered the house. He opened the door and saw Bomi crying while squatting on the stairs of her home, he didn’t see anyone else in the house.

"Bomi ... are you okay?" Chanyeol asked when approached her.

Bomi looked up, her eyes swollen because of crying. "Who?" Bomi asked.

The question was smothering Chanyeol. "Bomi, don’t you remember me?"

"Who is Bomi?" Bomi asked.

Chanyeol sat down in front of her, shocked. "Bomi, you are Yoon Bomi, don’t you remember your name?" Chanyeol trying to remind her.

Bomi shook her head and like to think of something. "Dad, mom ... where are they? Why do they not go home?" Bomi stood up and stepped away from Chanyeol.

Suddenly the door opens, Chanyeol still stay in place.

"Bomi?" Bomi aunt Yoo Inha approached. "What are you doing here?" aunt Inha asked to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol outrage at the Bomi’s aunt. "You! You made her like this! She should treated in hospital since the beginning, why did you leave her sick like that ?!" Chanyeol snapped.

"What do you mean?" aunt Inha asked like doesn’t know anything.

"She didn’t even remember her own name!" Chanyeol shouted.

Aunt Inha sighed. "Yak! Who are you dare to yell at me? I was her aunt, its up to me what I am to do to her..."

"Aunt Inha? Why are you here?" Bomi asked who approached them.

Bibi Inha sly smile on Chanyeol then looked Bomi. "Bomi, let's take a rest, go back to your room."

Chanyeol shook his head in disbelief, why all become like this?  Because see Bomi not remember him, Chanyeol went out of the house.

...

That night heavy rain came, Chanyeol alone in his house because his mother suddenly went to Jeju, and his father ... had a few days he didn’t come home. Chanyeol couldn’t sleep, he worries about Bomi, but Bomi not even remember him. Chanyeol just looked at the windows filled with raindrops.

Knock ... Knock ... Knock ...

There was a knock door. Chanyeol immediately got out of bed and stepped out of the room, knocking sound grew louder, Chanyeol open the door. He was surprised to see Bomi drenched standing in front of his house.

"Bomi?"

"Can I stay here?" Bomi asked.

Chanyeol nodded and invite her to enter the house. Chanyeol still feel surprised. "Bomi, do you remember me?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi turned to Chanyeol. "Of course, you're my friend," said Bomi. "Can I ask for a towel and a change of clothes?"

Chanyeol nodded and immediately fetch towels and take a Chorong clothes. He gave it to Bomi. Bomi went to the bathroom. Chanyeol sitting on the sofa waiting for Bomi out. After Bomi out.

"Thank you ..." said Bomi.

"Why are you here with soaking wet?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hmm ... I fight with my aunt. She’s never been good to me."

Chanyeol nodded.

"Are your mom and dad are not here?" Bomi asked sitting next to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter