chapter 13

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident, Chanyeol hired a housekeeper to clean the apartment once accompanied Bomi, Chanyeol worry if one day Bomi will forget everything like some time ago.

Chanyeol also met his father in the company.

"Chanyeol, why are you here?" Chanyeol father asked.

"Dad ... can I ask for your help?"

"What is that?"

"Can you help me to search a neurologist?"

"For what? Are you sick?"

Chanyeol tell his father about Bomi disease. "Since the accident, Bomi suffered a traumatic to her head that makes she easy to forget something," said Chanyeol.

"You want me to find a doctor for her?"

Chanyeol nodded.

"Do you really love her until accept her situation like that? She didn’t have a future, Park Chanyeol."

"I was her future, she is my future. I beg you," said Chanyeol immediately knelt in front of his father.

Father Chanyeol surprise, finally, he agreed to find a doctor to Bomi.

...

Chanyeol see Bomi doing a head scan in the hospital, he was shaking when the doctor came out and will notify the results of Bomi condition.

"Is she okay? No signs of Alzheimer, right doctor?" Chanyeol asked.

The doctor hesitating but suddenly nodded. "Yes she was alright," said the doctor who looked at the Bomi’s room. "There's nothing to worry about, she probably would just forget about things for a while but if the people around her are able to remind him, I think it will make everything alright, besides Ms. Yoon said she recorded all of her memory with her voice?, it was very good to restore her memory, "said the doctor.

Chanyeol relieved. "Thank you doctor."

...

That night Chanyeol and Bomi sleep together, Chanyeol embraced her tightly.

"I'm afraid," said Chanyeol.

"Hmm?"

"I'm afraid that if we wake up and you'll forget me again," said Chanyeol.

Bomi smiling. "There's nothing to fear, besides the doctor said I would be fine now," said Bomi with shaking.

"Don’t you afraid too?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi shook her head and looked up at Chanyeol. "If I forget something, kiss me like you usually do," said Bomi.

Chanyeol peck Bomi lips. "Of course. You have to remember if my kiss will restore your memory," said Chanyeol.

Bomi smiled wistfully. "Therefore there is no need to be afraid," said Bomi.

Chanyeol nodded. "Bomi, tomorrow let's go on a date, we had long not walks together," said Chanyeol.

Bomi nodded. "I like the idea."

***

"I will go to America for a few days, can you accompany Chanmi when I’m not here?" Chanyeol asked who was packing up his belongings in a suitcase.

Gayoung looked confused. "Why suddenly?"

"There are matters I need to finish," said Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, Chanmi need you ... you don’t know if she is no appetite today because she saw children with his mother, she misses her mother, at least if Chanmi not have a mother figure, she wants to be with his father ..." said Gayoung ,

"I tried to find her, don’t you know how I try hard? I'm trying to find Chanmi’s mother, this is all I have for Chanmi!" Chanyeol snapped.

"It's been six years Park Chanyeol! She never appeared even to see her own daughter! What kind of mother who never wanted to see her daughter?!"

Chanyeol feel his emotion go up. "Don’t say anything bad about my wife, you don’t know how my wife!"

"What ?! What I didn’t know? She left Chanmi when Chanmi was born a few days back then?!"

"She was sick you know! She was in illness and suffering!" Chanyeol reply her.

Gayoung looked shocked when she heard Chanyeol said his wife was sick. "Sick?!"

Chanyeol sitting on the edge of his bed, he ruffled his hair in frustration. "She got Alzheimer," said Chanyeol.

"What?" Gayoung looked confused.

"Alzheimer, you know? She at times will forget the things she experienced, or people around her, even worse she could forget her own name," said Chanyeol.

Gayoung sitting next Chanyeol, she felt guilty for saying bad things about Yoon Bomi, Park Chanyeol wife. "I am sorry..."

"It is okay, after all, I never told you before," said Chanyeol.

"She left because of that?" Gayoung asked.

Chanyeol shook his head. "I don’t know, most likely, but other possibilities if Yoo Inha, Bomi aunt who took her because Bomi’s family property legacy settlement not finished yet back then," said Chanyeol.

Gayoung pat Chanyeol shoulder. "I really apologize for what I said about your wife."

Chanyeol stand up and prepared to leave. "Please take care of Chanmi for several days.

Gayoung nodded.

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter